Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

I was over at goodwill today looking at the books. Lot of For Dummies books on all subjects. If your thinking about writing a book how about a LDM and Stones for Dummies.

Waylon, theres no confusion, right now im talking about trails in the supes.np

After reading a little further, I think I'm going to pass on the offer. Sorry if I wasted your time and good luck to you.
Waylon

cactusjumper, tom also after all these years of making a good living off of Dutchman hunters and people trying to solve the stone tablets, said he did not believe in either one.np

NP,

Tom is a good friend and a fine historian. He records that history as it comes to him. While he may not believe many of the stories that come his way, he reports the details faithfully. In addition, he signs his name to his opinions. Tom only supplements his income with Dutch Hunters. LDM books, for the most part, are not a good living. Your first clue to that fact is how hard it is go find a publisher.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper, tom k or aka(glory writer) has never shown me any reason to look for any thing, and all of his latest views on not believing in what he has written just confirms what I always thought of him, now I put him in the same category as 49er, and ben davis. im glad he is your friend, and yes he does know history in that area even if some have over looked him. good luck. np

cactusjumper, tom k or aka(glory writer) has never shown me any reason to look for any thing, and all of his latest views on not believing in what he has written just confirms what I always thought of him, now I put him in the same category as 49er, and ben davis. im glad he is your friend, and yes he does know history in that area even if some have over looked him. good luck. np

NP,

As soon as you start signing your name to your opinions, you may gain some respect. :dontknow: Until then, as you may have noticed, most people are just humoring you.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper, this is your (GHOST) ,why are you trying to hijack the subject I was talking about, I was talking about the trails of west boulder canyon, when ever some one starts talking about west boulder canyon, you try to divert them away from the conversation, why is that, I know your not a gatekeeper, are you a disinformation agent, why is west boulder canyon so important to you, believe me there are a few people out here that have good information, if you want to contribute to the conversation you to might even learn something, im not on here to waste my time.np

Gentlemen this little private war you have going on is getting really old, I highly recommend it end before a mod steps in and ends it, you may not like the results.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
cactusjumper, this is your (GHOST) ,why are you trying to hijack the subject I was talking about, I was talking about the trails of west boulder canyon, when ever some one starts talking about west boulder canyon, you try to divert them away from the conversation, why is that, I know your not a gatekeeper, are you a disinformation agent, why is west boulder canyon so important to you, believe me there are a few people out here that have good information, if you want to contribute to the conversation you to might even learn something, im not on here to waste my time.np

NP,

Sorry, I thought you had no interest in the Superstitions, which would include West Boulder Canyon.

I have been writing about West Boulder and Little Boulder Canyons since around 2002, and exploring them since I was 13-years old. I have been telling people that the Stone Maps drop off of the main mountain into West Boulder and ending up in Little Boulder for a few years now.

I have posted pictures of the heart and the trail to the heart. I have sent out copies of my map to anyone who asks for it. At each of the last few Rendezvous' I have handed out free maps to any who asked for it. Bottom line is, I have been urging people into that area for years. You are a johnny-come-lately into this theory.

Needless to say......I have not convinced many people.:dontknow:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
NP,

Sorry, I thought you had no interest in the Superstitions, which would include West Boulder Canyon.

I have been writing about West Boulder and Little Boulder Canyons since around 2002, and exploring them since I was 13-years old. I have been telling people that the Stone Maps drop off of the main mountain into West Boulder and ending up in Little Boulder for a few years now.

I have posted pictures of the heart and the trail to the heart. I have sent out copies of my map to anyone who asks for it. At each of the last few Rendezvous' I have handed out free maps to any who asked for it. Bottom line is, I have been urging people into that area for years. You are a johnny-come-lately into this theory.

Needless to say......I have not convinced many people.:dontknow:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Joe
I would be interested in a copy of your map. Is it posted on this forum somewhere? If not, I can send you a message with my email or my mailing address, if you don't mind?
thanks, Waylon

Joe
I would be interested in a copy of your map. Is it posted on this forum somewhere? If not, I can send you a message with my email or my mailing address, if you don't mind?
thanks, Waylon

Waylon,

If you can wait, I will hand you one at the Rendezvous. Otherwise, just PM me your information and I will send you one.

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper, I can see your frustration, because now you cant go in the mnts and this has gotten you no were, but theres a reason for that because your not looking at the true markers in west boulder canyon, your looking at what someone wants you to see, get out of little boulder canyon and the false clue, theres greener pastures, don't be frustrated, I followed fake markers for a long time, get back on east side of west boulder canyon, don't look at the obvious, think out of the box, follow the true trail, no matter how much it hurts, first you have to find the real map and work it out, one good clue I will give is its below the east side of west boulder canyon,np johnny come lately? really. have a nice day.

cactusjumper, I can see your frustration, because now you cant go in the mnts and this has gotten you no were, but theres a reason for that because your not looking at the true markers in west boulder canyon, your looking at what someone wants you to see, get out of little boulder canyon and the false clue, theres greener pastures, don't be frustrated, I followed fake markers for a long time, get back on east side of west boulder canyon, don't look at the obvious, think out of the box, follow the true trail, no matter how much it hurts, first you have to find the real map and work it out, one good clue I will give is its below the east side of west boulder canyon,np johnny come lately? really. have a nice day.

NP

You are in the right side .

markmar, thank you for your true research, when your on the east side of west boulder canyon you will find a sign on top, look for the same sign on the bottom of the ridge, when you find it line both markers up, walk the distance between them, look for whats out of place, you will be looking for a capstone.np

I have given very good information about the east side of West Boulder Canyon. If you can find the capstone and remove it, you will finally be able to see the confusion of the stone tablets. Maps, in general, are very confusing especially when you have different people over-laying them with other interpretations of what they themselves see. This is not the beginning of the trail or the ending, but it will take you awhile to figure out what you are seeing.
There is no prize at the east side of West Boulder Canyon, only an interpretation of what several have seen and recorded, one over-laying the other. np

I have given very good information about the east side of West Boulder Canyon. If you can find the capstone and remove it, you will finally be able to see the confusion of the stone tablets. Maps, in general, are very confusing especially when you have different people over-laying them with other interpretations of what they themselves see. This is not the beginning of the trail or the ending, but it will take you awhile to figure out what you are seeing.
There is no prize at the east side of West Boulder Canyon, only an interpretation of what several have seen and recorded, one over-laying the other. np

NP,

Should those you have convinced that there is nothing of importance in the Superstitions and moved their search to Spirit Mountain, now return to West Boulder Canyon?:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper, remember me its johnny come lately , why would you ask me anything, or maybe its boulder canyon and the mnt, or wont the group understand, and I just said theres no prize in west boulder canyon is there?np and the thing with spirit mnt is all you have to do is come look, the question you should be asking is, what did I learn in the supes that took me to spirit mnt...that you didn't?

The stone maps take you right to Rogers Canyon and the main cave at the cliff dwellings. Geesh, you folks should know all this by now!

terry soloman, the stone maps themselves do not take you any where, they are only a vision of what someone saw and overlaid on a map, and someone else come along and did the same thing, eventually the part of what is now on stone was eventually put on paper, the copy was lost and later found and kept by someone who eventually copied it onto stones; they are only a vision with no meaning until you see the real map,then you will automatically see what they did, np

terry soloman, the stone maps themselves do not take you any where, they are only a vision of what someone saw and overlaid on a map, and someone else come along and did the same thing, eventually the part of what is now on stone was eventually put on paper, the copy was lost and later found and kept by someone who eventually copied it onto stones; they are only a vision with no meaning until you see the real map,then you will automatically see what they did, np

The stone maps take you right to Rogers Canyon and the main cave at the cliff dwellings. Prove me wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back