Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Wayne,

To be honest, I felt that my "friend" and I had connected on another level, with our shared interest in Apache history. He seemed to be far ahead of me with the spiritual aspect of their old ways. I have little doubt now, that he was laughing behind my back. Many, like me, who trusted him, were saddened to see the man behind the curtain.

Is there anyone who really cares where Bob Ward's cabin was?:dontknow: On the other hand, I do know where all of Bob's claims were.......and, of course, Bambi's Roost.

Take care,

Joe

Hi Joe,

You asked “who cares”?
I would be interested in knowing where Bambi’s Roost is.

Thanks,
SD

some dude, you may try getting joe on another site, if he can not answer your question, maybe, somero, or markmar can help you, thanks for stopping by,np

somero, I could have answered the question that some dude posted, but he did not ask me,he asked cactusjumper,and I told him that if he did not answer him ,then maybe,you, or markmar might be able to,i figured it would take cactusjumper time to look it up in his library, if he knows, I think its funny that cactusjumper has a thing about bob ward in general, bob ward had mining claims but never mined anything, bob liked solving puzzles,but he also had a coding system, so I am going to be curious to see what kind of an answer cactusjumper gives some dude ,cactusjumper may be the one who needs a pole.np:dontknow:

somero, I could have answered the question that some dude posted, but he did not ask me,he asked cactusjumper,and I told him that if he did not answer him ,then maybe,you, or markmar might be able to,i figured it would take cactusjumper time to look it up in his library, if he knows, I think its funny that cactusjumper has a thing about bob ward in general, bob ward had mining claims but never mined anything, bob liked solving puzzles,but he also had a coding system, so I am going to be curious to see what kind of an answer cactusjumper gives some dude ,cactusjumper may be the one who needs a pole.np:dontknow:

NP,

I don't believe that information is in any book, but it was placed on a map that Ward is said to have drawn. The map appears to have Bob Ward's signature.

I knew exactly where the location could be found........on the map. I don't really have much interest in what Ward had to say, and even less where it concerns Bambi.

For those who are interested, "Bambi's Roost" should be found in Red Tank Canyon. It is marked as "53" on Wards map. It is marked on the map as being west of the southwest end of "Square Mountain".

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

markmar, have you ever been to spirit mnt area,do you plan on coming to the spirit mnt area,have you ever done research on spirit mnt area, In this thread I have pretty well explained every thing that you are asking,im not going to do all of your research for you, if you can not look at every thing I have that is on this thread and understand what has been posted,im sorry, but im not going to keep repeating myself on my own thread,you need to look at what has been posted here, then you need to come look in person,thank you,np

markmar, have you ever been to spirit mnt area,do you plan on coming to the spirit mnt area,have you ever done research on spirit mnt area, In this thread I have pretty well explained every thing that you are asking,im not going to do all of your research for you, if you can not look at every thing I have that is on this thread and understand what has been posted,im sorry, but im not going to keep repeating myself on my own thread,you need to look at what has been posted here, then you need to come look in person,thank you,np

Like you , anybody can take pictures from any region where have rocks which look like some stone tablets clues , and after they can claim how the stone tablets lead in their region . Your rocks in Spirit Mountain don't prove anything . The proof is in your description of the stones tablets in relation with the Spirit M.

im not going to do all of your research for you,
Your theory, why should we have to research it :icon_scratch:

if you can not look at every thing I have that is on this thread and understand what has been posted,im sorry,
Apology accepted, but we still do not understand your theory :dontknow:

but im not going to keep repeating myself on my own thread,
You just keep repeating read my post :BangHead:

you need to look at what has been posted here, then you need to come look in person,thank you,np

Some of us are unable or unwilling to travel to Spirit Mountain and would like explanations on how the "stone tablets" symbols relate to what you have found.

For example what does 1847 stand for, what do the X's mean, how does the Horse fit in?
Where is the start point, what is the number 8 for, what is the big hole in the "trail map" for?

Your theory, provide your research, simple enough.

somero, the proof is your blinded by the supes,and don't want to try and understand any other theories, look at your own threads as an example, so why would you even be interested in what anyone had to say about anything ,other than the supe's, so instead of trying to start an argument that's not going any where, why don't you just worry about the research in the supes,after all that's what your threads show you believe in,so why come to this thread and try to get me to repeat every thing that's already on hear,and if your not interested enough to come look at the the spirit mnt area ,then whats your point. besides ,your the one that said every thing was secret, remember? have a nice day.np

Last edited:
NP,

What exactly do you want from us? You don't want to give us any real evidence about your "find", but expect us to just accept your word and some vague pictures as "proof". So far, no one here has been able to see what you see, and apply it to the Stone Maps.

Why do you keep beating what appears to be a dead horse, at least on this forum. What is in it for you? You say you have provided all of the "evidence" you are going to. The choice, at this point, seems clear. Either give us convincing evidence or just give up. None of us have the IQ to follow your clues.:BangHead:

For those still searching for the Stone Map trail, and the LDM in the Superstitions, you have not swayed a single person to move their search to Spirit Mountain. Have you tried over on DUSA? If you have, how did that work out for you?:dontknow: In my experience, they are no smarter than the folks who post here.

Joe Ribaudo

somero, the proof is your blinded by the supes,and don't want to try and understand any other theories, look at your own threads as an example, so why would you even be interested in what anyone had to say about anything ,other than the supe's, so instead of trying to start an argument that's not going any where, why don't you just worry about the research in the supes,after all that's what your threads show you believe in,so why come to this thread and try to get me to repeat every thing that's already on hear,and if your not interested enough to come look at the the spirit mnt area ,then whats your point. besides ,your the one that said every thing was secret, remember? have a nice day.np

For one I am not blinded by the Superstition Mountains.
The threads I have Started do not necessarily point to the Superstitions, If anything, I am open minded to any possibilities concerning the Stone Maps and Jacob Waltz, and the threads I have started are an attempt to get at the truth.

One reason I keep my evidence off the net is I don't want to be responsible for a bunch of "Greenhorns" running around the desert unprepared.

Some of us are unable or unwilling to travel to Spirit Mountain and would like explanations on how the "stone tablets" symbols relate to what you have found.

For example what does 1847 stand for, what do the X's mean, how does the Horse fit in?
Where is the start point, what is the number 8 for, what is the big hole in the "trail map" for?

As usual NP, you have managed to SIDESTEP the questions.

Last edited:
somero, trying to side step the questions I asked, and attacking me is not answering my questions,np

NP,

What exactly do you want from us? You don't want to give us any real evidence about your "find", but expect us to just accept your word and some vague pictures as "proof". So far, no one here has been able to see what you see, and apply it to the Stone Maps.

Why do you keep beating what appears to be a dead horse, at least on this forum. What is in it for you? You say you have provided all of the "evidence" you are going to. The choice, at this point, seems clear. Either give us convincing evidence or just give up. None of us have the IQ to follow your clues.:BangHead:

For those still searching for the Stone Map trail, and the LDM in the Superstitions, you have not swayed a single person to move their search to Spirit Mountain. Have you tried over on DUSA? If you have, how did that work out for you?:dontknow: In my experience, they are no smarter than the folks who post here.

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper, you just said, and I quote, in my experience , they are no smarter than the folks who post here.
How do you know one has been convinced to come here and look? I'm not beating a dead horse, I'm expressing my opinion. That's what these forums are for, aren't they. Am I bothering you and your vested cohorts? Does my theory offend you? Why should I leave...because YOU say so? Are you saying that the people who post here and DUSA are stupid? Plenty of people have found my theory interesting and enjoy discussing it. You won't or CAN'T come here.
Maybe some people should just "give up" walking in circles in the Sups.
I have posted pictures, directions, petroglyphs etc. which shows a lot more than I seen posted from the Sups. Why does it bother you SO much that I won't just go away. What's in it for you?
I offered what I consider to be convincing evidence that the stone tablets are to be used in the Spirit Mtn area. If you won't bother to come look, how can you expect to figure it out? Plus you can't criticize something you haven't seen. np

I think this dude owns a hot dog stand or a gas station in the Spirit Mountain area and business is slow due to the Summer...can't blame him for finding a creative way to drum up business..,

Travis (Real name)

dirty Dutchman,first hot dogs and soda are on me.np

somero, trying to side step the questions I asked, and attacking me is not answering my questions,np

For one I am not blinded by the Superstition Mountains.
The threads I have Started do not necessarily point to the Superstitions, If anything I am open minded to any possibilities concerning the Stone Maps and Jacob Waltz, and the threads I have started are an attempt to get at the truth.

One reason I keep my evidence off the net is I don't want to be responsible for a bunch of "Greenhorns" running around the desert unprepared.

I did answer your questions and I really don't see any attacks here. Bold lettering is to highlight certain points so they get read.

I'm glad the "nay" sayers are staying away from posting contrary comments. It shows they've run out of derogatory comments. Maybe, some are even considering the truth of what I've been saying about the Spirit Mountain area. So many symbols from the stone tablets in ONE area, is something that cannot be matched in the Superstitions. Hope more people will come visit the area when the weather cools. np

It actually seems you are the one interested in arguing, we are just trying to understand the whole point of your posts :dontknow:

Somero, Hear it is!

1847 stands for the year 1847
X's a unit of measure, divided into equal lengths, still used to day in road constrution.
The Horse from Santa fe is a mine up on a hill side and smelters.
The start, not saying
The big hole, Its a shadow timer, mid-day.

There you have it!

And I,ll answer NP'S question, Does the maps leed somewhere else. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Wrmickel1

Ohh, PS the Dirty Dutchman looks pretty clean cut to me!

Last edited:
wrmickel1

With your clues , I can decrypt the stone tablets in Spirit M.

1847 stands for the year 1847 - Is the year when have made the petroglyphs in Grape Vine Canyon .
X's a unit of measure, divided into equal lengths, still used to day in road constrution. - The rocks ( clues ) in the NP's pictures are in an equal lengths each other .
The Horse from Santa fe is a mine up on a hill side and smelters. - The mine is in a very steep hill , and only a horse from Santa Fe could step up to the mine .
The start, not saying - Not saying . because the maps were made for folks who knew the region .
The big hole, Its a shadow timer, mid-day. - Because the miners hadn't watches , they used the big hole for the lunch break .

For anyone interested in Jacob Waltz signatures there are many examples of such documents in a variety of LDM books. Probably the best source, would be "comparison of Waltz's Signature in America and Europe" compiled by Greg Davis. It can be found on page's 33-34 in Volume 25 (2007) of the "Superstition Mountain Journal".

Copies may be found at:

Superstition Mountain Museum | Superstition Mountain Museum

Their phone # is: (480) 983-4888

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back