Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

wrmickel1

Now seriously . The mine which is to the end point of the stone trail is “EL CURVA DE LOS SOMEO MONTANA” aka CAVERNA AURUM in the Latin heart . Above the Latin heart is a shape in the mountain ( the Priest head ) which with the hill ( the priest body ) of the Latin heart , are the SOMEO MONTANA aka the PRIEST .
I post the picture of the SOMEO MONTANA head on GE to compare with the priest head on the stone tablet .

PSh.jpg

Ph2.jpg

wrmickel1

Now seriously . The mine which is to the end point of the stone trail is “EL CURVA DE LOS SOMEO MONTANA” aka CAVERNA AURUM in the Latin heart . Above the Latin heart is a shape in the mountain ( the Priest head ) which with the hill ( the priest body ) of the Latin heart , are the SOMEO MONTANA aka the PRIEST .
I post the picture of the SOMEO MONTANA head on GE to compare with the priest head on the stone tablet .

View attachment 832148

View attachment 832143

Marius,

How does your picture match up the the rest of the Priest/Horse Map? Is the cross in front of him and in the correct orientation?:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

Marius,

How does your picture match up the the rest of the Priest/Horse Map? Is the cross in front of him and in the correct orientation?:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

All match very well , but without the cross . The cross which holds the priest , has a symbolic meaning , how the cave is infront of him . But to find the mine must to match the stone crosses , just infront of his body and above his head , in the direction who show on his wear ( NW ) . The priest head points north .
The stone Cross without the words , are little bigger than the other , but don't points the mine , only the word " ORO " shows the direction to the mine and is nearby .
The cross with the words , explains the name of the mine , and shows the location . Is the Omega shape after the year .
If you want to tell you how to use the stone tablets , we can continue in another thread , because the stone tablets lead somewhere else than Spirit M. .

All match very well , but without the cross . The cross which holds the priest , has a symbolic meaning , how the cave is infront of him . But to find the mine must to match the stone crosses , just infront of his body and above his head , in the direction who show on his wear ( NW ) . The priest head points north .
The stone Cross without the words , are little bigger than the other , but don't points the mine , only the word " ORO " shows the direction to the mine and is nearby .
The cross with the words , explains the name of the mine , and shows the location . Is the Omega shape after the year .
If you want to tell you how to use the stone tablets , we can continue in another thread , because the stone tablets lead somewhere else than Spirit M. .

Marius,

Can you show us a picture of the other markings on the ground and in relation to your picture showing the priest?

Thanks,

Joe

Marius,

Can you show us a picture of the other markings on the ground and in relation to your picture showing the priest?

Thanks,

Joe
I don't know if you have the " eye " , but for a better understanding , I post two pictures on GE . Compare them , and make your conclusions .

priest1.jpg priest2.jpg

really?.unbelievable, who would have figured?REALLY ?:cat:

I would never have imagined , you would have to be way up in the sky to see the clues, now I get it they had flying burro's? or maybe they had jet packs.np

At least Marius is willing to share his thoughts on how the landmarks work with his ideas.

somero,every one has an opinion,and can share them anyway they want,keep flying and have a great day,np:laughing7:

I would never have imagined , you would have to be way up in the sky to see the clues, now I get it they had flying burro's? or maybe they had jet packs.np

If you want to make a map from your house to the closest store , the view will be from your window or a " bird eye " ?

PS

From the top of the hill in Latin heart , you can see the priest map .

Last edited:
If you want to make a map from your house to the closest store , the view will be from your window or a " bird eye " ?

PS

From the top of the hill in Latin heart , you can see the priest map .

Marius,

I believe that the only way you can say that, with any authority, is if you have been to the top of that hill. Looking at your picture, it seems unlikely that any view would be more enlightening from a lower angle.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

Marius,

I believe that the only way you can say that, with any authority, is if you have been to the top of that hill. Looking at your picture, it seems unlikely that any view would be more enlightening from a lower angle.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

As I wrote : make your conclusions .

have a good day, and keep your altitude?np

hello every one just spent the last three days camping at spirit mnt,had a great time,np

secretcanyon, thank you for asking, we did have rain in the area,but not much,there was flooding also in the area, but nothing that affected our camping,np

I live fairly close to Spirit Mountain, but have no desire to go there to check out NP's claims. There is little doubt that markings can be found there that match markings on the Stone Maps. Problem is, that's true of any range of mountains...... anywhere.:dontknow:

For anyone interested, I will probably bring some copies of my map to this years Rendezvous, assuming I go. I will make new maps that will only show the Stone Map trail, as I had a lot of extra stuff on my original. Many people were confused because of those extra markings, including folks like Jim Hatt. Just the Stone Map trail on the topo' will make it very simple.

Hope to see many of you at the Rendezvous.:hello:

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back