Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Donald,

De Grazia making the Stone Maps was a theory I came up with, based on some circumstantial evidence. There is nothing written in stone......so to speak.:laughing7:

Right now, it's just a story.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

remember,just because the stone tablets were found near the superstition mnts, does not mean they have anything to do with the superstitions,remember the most important clue of all, the stone they were made from did not come from that area.np:cat:

remember,just because the stone tablets were found near the superstition mnts, does not mean they have anything to do with the superstitions,remember the most important clue of all, the stone they were made from did not come from that area.np:cat:

Got Facts?

These are from the Superstition area, even some that are "baked" like the Heart piece.

Last edited:
somero, do you have facts ,if so show us the reports,np:cat:,

somero, do you have facts ,if so show us the reports,np:cat:,

I don't have access to the real Stone Maps, let alone funding for a test, so I have to trust in visual comparison, so I can't say they are a perfect mineral match but they LOOK very similar, and are located close to where the original ones MAY have been found. So based on that, In My Opinion the odds are very good that The Maps are from the Superstitions.

Have you got a report stating The Stone Maps are from somewhere else?

somero,they have been tested many times,there are plenty of reports,if you want to know for sure ,do your research,which should have been the first thing for you to do,np:cat:

somero,they have been tested many times,there are plenty of reports,if you want to know for sure ,do your research,which should have been the first thing for you to do,np:cat:

What report should I believe and which experts opinion stands above the others, maybe the FBI report, did they test the rocks I took a picture of? :dontknow:

What report should I believe and which experts opinion stands above the others, maybe the FBI report, did they test the rocks I took a picture of? :dontknow:

Eric,

If you had done as much research as NP........You would know that Spirit Mountain is the place you should be searching. You would also know that Jacob Waltz (The Dutchman) really spent his time in that area, rather than the Superstitions.:laughing7:

Good luck,

Joe

Last edited:
somero,i don't know which report you should believe,thats up to you,and you asked did they test the rocks you took pictures of,did you take them to be tested,if not then they probably were not very important.np

cactusjumper,yes,your correct in each statement,and dutch jake known as the Dutchman was in this area,and was killed in an indian attack at walnut creek canyon,and if you were to really do your research which im not going to do for you,the people he was with that day had connections to the gross lode mining claim ,and by all means please answer the questions I asked two months ago,im still waiting on an answer,just saying what do you want from us , is not an answer, if all you want to do is put my thread down , go visit another one, but first,answer my questions I asked,or go aggravate some one elses site,your the one who needs to show some real facts,np:cat:

If you're really interested in solving the stone tablet mystery, why wouldn't you come to the Spirit Mountain area and look?
img006.jpgimg124.jpgimg149.jpgimg174.jpg
Remember to click on the pictures for a better view. np

If you're really interested in solving the stone tablet mystery, why wouldn't you come to the Spirit Mountain area and look? np

With the price of gas almost $4 a gallon, that's why not. That said, I would gladly make the trip to have coffee with Joe and shoot the :censored: or a trip anywhere to chat with some of the fine folks on this forum would be worth it, just not Spirit Mountain, (I heard they only have Hot Dogs and Shirts and the coffee is not that good)

I live fairly close to Spirit Mountain, but have no desire to go there to check out NP's claims. There is little doubt that markings can be found there that match markings on the Stone Maps. Problem is, that's true of any range of mountains...... anywhere.:dontknow:

For anyone interested, I will probably bring some copies of my map to this years Rendezvous, assuming I go. I will make new maps that will only show the Stone Map trail, as I had a lot of extra stuff on my original. Many people were confused because of those extra markings, including folks like Jim Hatt. Just the Stone Map trail on the topo' will make it very simple.

Hope to see many of you at the Rendezvous.:hello:

Joe Ribaudo

Joe
Hey Joe, I'd be interested in one. ( lets call a parley ) You send me a copy of your map and I'll send you a couple, Dakota grown steaks, There world class and once you have ONE, no other steaks raised anywhere will ever compare! By the looks of your study and book collection you seem to have very good taste, But without at least one Dakota steak in your life you fell short on the finer things in life.

And Joe I've checked out Spirit Mountain, save your danners its not worth the claim its written on.

Here's my Dakota address

Drop a note in the map, T-bone or Rib-eye - And a address with some one there, they will be coming overnight fresh on dry-ice!

Wrmickel1

Last edited by a moderator:
wrmickel,you have not checked it out since this thread was posted,have you,because like me to start with,i would have never given one thought to looking for the solution of the stone tablets in spirit mnt area, now I wouldn't look any where else.np:cat:

somero, if I knew you would show up,yes I would come and show you were the mission was, and by the way ,theres been numerous famous reporters at bob wards cabin ,along with others that have seen it, and if you think the stone tablets have anything to do with the supes,why isn't the mission on the tablets.np:cat:

somero, if you were really interested in the mission,and you have boots on the ground as you claim, directions to the mission are on this thread,its one of the easiest things in the supes to find and its even close to a road, but, I guess you have to be there, and consider what I said, if the stone tablets had any thing at all to do with the supes, they would have the mission on them.np???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back