Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

several people came by this week and said the traffic has really picked up on Christmas tree pass road, in the spirit mountain area,and if I get time to go look,so today myself,and several other people took a ride ,stopping at grape vine canyon and looking around, this time of year when its so hot ,I could not believe the amount of traffic, and picture takers were in the area, we talked to several people along the way, and the interest in the stone tablets being some were that you could actually see proof of what is on them was really drawing a lot of interest,it really made me feel good,that what im sharing on the net is really making some people excited and feeling good about making the trip and not being let down,just wanted to thank the people reading my post, and coming to look,thank you np

its tea time great day here little rain with clouds over the mountains.np

yes it is my theory ,and I have shown the monuments and markers in one area that have to do with the stone tablets,than any one has ever shown in the superstitions,and after 60 some years its time for people that really want to solve the mystery of the stone tablets,to leave your mountain alone for good,and come to spirit mountain,and see what the stone tablets are really referring to and were they belong,np

welcome to my site were you will be able to see the truth in the stone tablets, and what they are really to be used for.np

I'm glad the "nay" sayers are staying away from posting contrary comments. It shows they've run out of derogatory comments. Maybe, some are even considering the truth of what I've been saying about the Spirit Mountain area. So many symbols from the stone tablets in ONE area, is something that cannot be matched in the Superstitions. Hope more people will come visit the area when the weather cools. np

I'm glad the "nay" sayers are staying away from posting contrary comments. It shows they've run out of derogatory comments. Maybe, some are even considering the truth of what I've been saying about the Spirit Mountain area. So many symbols from the stone tablets in ONE area, is something that cannot be matched in the Superstitions. Hope more people will come visit the area when the weather cools. np

Now see, it's statements like this that get things all riled up, I for one still have plenty to say and ASK. I'm hoping Secret Canyon is right with the above post and since you feel so strongly about your opinions go for it. Just remember common courtesy will work much better in your favor, and fishing for an argument is not proper forum behavior.

Last edited:
Thank You Not Peralta

For solving the Dutchman puzzle and putting together a solution to the "Stone Tablets" After all these years of so many intelligent and educated people trying to solve it all, you did it. Just think of all those hours wasted by people looking for answers to the questions, all that research for so many years, but you did it. You found a few clues in the Spirit Mountain Area.

Now your readers would like to know, can you show us a PICTURE that would be the final solution? That way we can put this whole thing to rest and you can quit trying to convince us. After all many of us are not able to get to Spirit Mountain and we would like to see what we have all been looking for for so long. If you do not have a picture, Perhaps one of your many followers could provide a picture of the solution. Thanks so much, looking forward to seeing a picture so we can make other plans when it cools off.

somero, all you have to do is look at the pictures on my thread,the solution is there.np

somero, all you have to do is look at the pictures on my thread,the solution is there.np

So what is the solution? I really don't see a picture of anything that would be a solution. Put simply what do the "Stone Tablets" lead to, and do you have a picture of it?

somero,i show every thing,why don't you , or cant you ,is it top secret,and how can you say any thing about spirit mountain,my thread was only started in march of this year, have you ever even been to spirit mountain,do you even know were its at,np

Lets bring this over here since you obviously failed to read my thread rules. The only thing I have ever said about Spirit Mountain is I do not agree with you. Yes surprisingly I can read a map and know exactly where you are writing about and yes I have read your thread which you claim should answer all my questions which it does not. I have asked several questions to no avail, your main answer is read my thread, that is not good enough, I would like answers to my questions and if you don't know what they are perhaps you should go back and read your thread.

You insist on shoving your opinion down our throats, Please Stop, it is getting old and tedious. In answer to your question, my information is mine alone, so yes it is secret.

somero,yes, you are entitled to your own opinion,no matter what anyone else thinks, and if you want to keep it secret ,that's o k with me,have a nice day.np

somero,yes, you are entitled to your own opinion,no matter what anyone else thinks, and if you want to keep it secret ,that's o k with me,have a nice day.np

So I guess I'm not worthy of any answers to my questions?

somer, I give you the answers all you have to do is review the thread, thank you,have a nice day.np

I was coming down the mountain from Kingman this morning and could see the Spirit Mountain area from the east. The sun was hitting the white rocks that contain the "heart" and other shapes. I could clearly see the crescent shape that Not Peralta mentions. I must have been looking at just the right time and angle. The clouds were around the white rocks and they stood out in contrast. I can see why the Native Americans felt such a draw to this spot. It was almost spiritual. I know that sounds sappy, but the mountains draw you into their beauty.

Too bad it's too hot to hike. I'm interested in looking further into the mountains. Didn't Not Peralta mention that Orion's Belt was in Grapevine Canyon. Orion's Belt has such a connection with all the old civilizations. When it cools off, I expect to find things that I never thought to look for on Spirit Mountain.

somero,maybe you just don't understand what your reading or just don't want to ,if you cant find the answer your looking for, maybe its not meant for you to, maybe you need to ask the question in a way that can be understood, maybe unless its a secret,like you have it could be answered,I have no secrets to my theory,so ask your question.np

somero,maybe you just don't understand what your reading or just don't want to ,if you cant find the answer your looking for, maybe its not meant for you to, maybe you need to ask the question in a way that can be understood, maybe unless its a secret,like you have it could be answered,I have no secrets to my theory,so ask your question.np

Why is there clearly a trail on the trail map?

If they knew the area why would they need a map?

Why was it being delivered to "certain People" if they already knew the area?

Last edited:
somero,thank you, it was being delivered to certain people that knew about the area,but did not know what to do once they were there, once they found certain markers in the area it would lead them to the map,once they reached the map then they would know were to go,so they could be able to follow the trail,to the prize, hope this helped.np

went for a ride to spirit mnt yesterday,even in the heat its refreshing,glad to see more people taking a look.np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back