Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

cactusjumper,we are talking about were the kinkaid expedition went in the grand canyon.np

cactusjumper,we are talking about were the kinkaid expedition went in the grand canyon.np

NP,

No, we are talking about where YOU claim YOU went!

"real de tayopa tropical tramp.at first I used a flashlight,but idid not want to use up what batteries I bout with me ,but there was lots of modern torches left behind by who ever had recently been in there, but they didn't work that great.np"

So, other than the Grand Canyon, where exactly did you go? What are the coordinates of this area that the government has closed off?:dontknow: How did your pictures turn out?

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
I'm intrigued

Please we would like to hear more. I believe Don Jose was curious about how difficult it was to climb to the cave's location, and Cactusjumper is just looking for a general idea of the location. Myself, I would like to hear what you found inside the caves. I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear.

I'm intrigued

Please we would like to hear more. I believe Don Jose was curious about how difficult it was to climb to the cave's location, and Cactusjumper is just looking for a general idea of the location. Myself, I would like to hear what you found inside the caves. I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear.

Eric,

Actually, I have a fairly precise idea of the location of Kinkaid's cave. It's only necessary to follow his directions to get close to the location. Just wondered if NP had a clue. Don Jose knew the answer to his question before he asked it. It would appear that NP has left the building........for a short hiatus.:BangHead: Can't wait to see his pictures and coordinates.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:
Since we're on Kinkaid, here's an earlier newspaper snippet re the expedition.

kinkaidmarch12-2.jpg kinkaidmarch12.jpg

Last edited:
cactusjumper,exactly what is eating at you,what do you really want to know,andwhy?np ps,I did not leave the bldg.,I take a nap every day,remember,i need my rest because I had a stroke 4 years ago.np

Last edited:
cactusjumper,all of a sudden your very interested in what im talking about,andyour really interested in were its at ,I wonder why ,sound familiar.np

I'm generally patient enough to consider alternative theories, but this one is dead for me. Life's too short to keep reading np's rants. [IGNORE]

So Not Peralta, are you going to take me off ignore and answer any of my questions?

Still waiting for that Google Earth picture showing the location of the "Mission or visita"
Somero, I highly advise you back off or you will lose the ability to post at all.....

I will not apologize for my actions, but I will explain them.

somero,no this is no reproduction of any ones except mine,in order for you to understand it,you would have to have an understanding.np

In my opinion this statement is calling me Dumb, intentional or not, I may make dumb or foolish remarks sometimes, but being called dumb is something that I won’t stand for and most people will agree that they would not like it either.

Then where did the gold come from,or was there no gold at all.
Where did the matchbox and ring come from.
And, best for last,who is doing most of the lying.

I have shown the world what I have proven about the stone tablets being used in the spirit mountain area,what have you shown nothing at all.np

Statements like these would be calling someone not in agreement with his ideas a liar and a fool, I try to maintain a degree of honesty, integrity and fairness. Nobody likes to be called a fool or a liar.

whats really funny is I have proven my theory, and shown the whole world that the stone tablets are to be used in the spirit mountain area,and I still have to give advice to people in the supes even when I know they will never find anything there?np

A person who wears Blinders will never see what is going on around them.

Someone once told me “Bold Claims Require Bold Proof” I took this to heart, I honestly think if you make a bold claim you should be able to back it up with bold proof and if your doing so in forum you better be ready for some tough questions and the evidence to back it up.

I don’t think I have ever thrown any personal attacks at anyone here, I have asked questions in a reasonable manner. That is what a forum is for, exchanging ideas, discussions and questions, if you don’t wish to discuss or answer questions why post in an open forum?

I have seen far worse instances of abuse on here and other forums, So if my attempts to glean the truth or offer my thoughts in a matter are seen as attacks on someone then I guess the first amendment is vanishing piece by piece. If this is the case then I have no place here since I cannot speak freely even though I have never attacked anyone in a personal manner.

I have no ill feeling towards anyone here and understand the Moderators have a tough job to do.

"That's All I Have To Say About That" Forrest Gump

Last edited:
Please stop implying members are lying unless you have verifiable proof you can show moderators, if it continues to happen we will take action.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

the gold that the person named Jacob waltz had was taken out of a mine in spirit mountain nv.np

another thing to take into reference is the fact that Julia Thomas sold a story to create the Dutchman,np

who exactly was Jacob waltz, the man they called the Dutchman, he didn't live in the superstition mountains, no one ever saw him do any mining, let alone go into the mountains, again , my question is, if you research all the documents supposedly signed by Jacob waltz over all these years, why don't the signatures match? from starting in cal to az,everything about him is just heresay, if it wasn't for a story that Julia Thomas sold to a reporter,no one would have ever heard of Jacob waltz aka the Dutchman,even the gold supposedly found under his bed, which at that time was not of great value,cannot be proven, thanks to a story being sold, a legend was born, which makes no sense at all.np

roadrunner ,im the wr ong person to ask,i dpnt believe in the Dutchman story.and beside theres been a lot of people want to pay to have that garbage tested,they refused,np

easiest way to get back to main trail from black top mesa,jump:cat:

So how does the first statement line up with the others if someone claims they don't believe in the Dutchman. :icon_scratch:

I'm Done

Not believing in a treasure story is one thing, implying or calling a member a liar is another and it violates our rules...

So how does the first statement line up with the others if someone claims they don't believe in the Dutchman. :icon_scratch:

I'm Done

Eric,

There is no need for you to get this close to NP's stories. Most of what he has claimed has been refuted by documented evidence.

Seems like there is still a lot for you to say, regarding the LDM, as well as a great deal you can still learn. You can question any member's "facts", and asking for a source is still OK, as far as I know. They have the option of giving you an answer or not.

Hang in there!

Joe

Implying or calling someone a liar violates our rules.

Just like the police don't catch every one speeding, we don't catch every post that violates our rules, only the ones that we happen to see or are reported.

Try asking the police officer why he is giving you a ticket and not the other speeders that past you and see what he says.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back