Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

I hope evertone that went hiking today made it back o k ,np

keep hiking safe this time of the year,you don't have to carry much ,but take the essentials,dont over do it,heat stroke will sneak up on you without you even being aware of it ,and remember theres several different types of rattle snakes in the area,be carefull ,have a good time be safe.np

markmar, a lot of people agree with me ,they have been there and seen what I post ,I have lots of viewers,and hundreds e mail me ,when your right people know,np

For sure a lot of people agree with you , but they have posted only in your emails .
And another thing is sure . The viewers are not yours . They are independents , and come here to enjoy the debates and to accumulate more knowledge from these .

For sure a lot of people agree with you , but they have posted only in your emails .
And another thing is sure . The viewers are not yours . They are independents , and come here to enjoy the debates and to accumulate more knowledge from these .
markmar I agree, and that's what I do is give them a lot of knowledge about the stone tablets and how there to be used in spirit mnts area.np

markmar I agree, and that's what I do is give them a lot of knowledge about the stone tablets and how there to be used in spirit mnts area.np

If your not going to answer questions how is this "giving knowledge".

In case you have not noticed some of your readers have QUESTIONS about your "Ideas" This is a discussion forum after all :dontknow:

Since you seem to be handy with Google Earth, Why not post a picture of the location of the alleged "mission or visita" couldn't hurt your credibility.

Last edited:
its going to be a hot one again today.np

markmar, a lot of people agree with me ,they have been there and seen what I post ,I have lots of viewers,and hundreds e mail me ,when your right people know,np
NP
Just what are you saying, There's hundreds of idoits roaming around out there without a clue, Or even practical thinking'

Wrmickel1

wrmickel,i was trying to explain to markmar about people that have followed my instructions about the stone tablets andthepeople that have actually taken the trip to spirit mountain to see the different things that I have posted,and the e mails I get back telling me how great their experiences were.np

Happy 4th of July! If using fireworks, be sure to count your fingers. np

Since you seem to be handy with Google Earth, Why not post a picture of the location of the alleged "mission or visita" couldn't hurt your credibility.

Still waiting :dontknow:

wrmickel,i was trying to explain to markmar about people that have followed my instructions about the stone tablets andthepeople that have actually taken the trip to spirit mountain to see the different things that I have posted,and the e mails I get back telling me how great their experiences were.np

I'll save myself the trip, Pointless Things to see in the Spirit Mountain area, after all you have pretty much posted the photos and they are not really impressive.

Now how about that Google Earth image of the location of the "mission or visita" off of Peralta Rd.

So many questions asked by so many people and still not any answers from NP.

the fireworks were great on the river.np

Years ago, when I was younger, I hiked to entire north side of the Grand Canyon down to Lake Mead. The trip took three and a half months. Right after I started my trip, I spent about a week camping at 94 mile Creek and Trinity Creek and Haunted Canyon. A lot of these man-made caverns I went into to look around and couldn't believe all the work that had gone into making them. I was amazed by all the different symbols that I saw in them. You can read about them at the sites below. Now, I understand that this area is off limits, even to the Park Rangers. Interesting....NP

Ancient Egyptian Treasures In The Grand Canyon?

http://www.keelynet.com/unclass/canyon.txt

Last edited:
Quote from "The Book Club" page #7, post #129

Mr. Croves:

I believe your question is do I know the year Walzer went to South Africa. Why yes I do. I know the ship he took, I know the village he stayed at and the the family he lived with. Of course to get you to that point would also give you a pretty good clue as to where the colony of the people live and where the museum I have spoken of is. At this point in time the trust element is not high enough to do that. Having said that a smart researcher might want to consider that if as I have mentioned Jacob`s family migrated to Germany from America it might be pretty simple to find the records of a family migrating from America to Germany with a small boy named Jacob Walzer.

The questions I am refering to were included in my posts here that are designated by this system as post 78, post 89 and post 95. Simply pick say 1 and give me your thoughts.

In return I will answer one more of your questions.

Gatekeeper is the name given to the protectors of the people. These individuals were seperated from the regular military command and in the modern world would be the equivalent of special forces troops. Their primary responsibilities included protecting the Gates of Rhoda, the holy sites and mining operations in the Superstitions, and protecting the Colonies foundaries and weapons making facilities in Eldorado Canyon. In the last days of the people they were the ones who died to the man protecting the holy sites in the Superstitions and the treasures of the people and the ancients until they could be hidden. Most of them were butchered in what we call the Canyon of the Souls. Their remains were returned to the people in the last century and buried in a cemetary in South Africa. Before the fall of Rhoda they were charged with creating the Tucson Artifacts and saving as many individuals as they could for the trek east. They coordinated the meeting place at what is now Silverbell Road. When the refugees met up at the designated place it was determined that there was not enough room in the carts for a number of small children and wounded. The decision was made to dump the Tucson Artifacts to make room for 14 additional survivors.

Mr. Ribaudo

Since you seem to be confused on names just simply refer to me as Starman.

This bears repeating:

"As long as you persist on simply repeating the same mistakes that others have made then you will get no where with an understanding of the artifacts. Get a copy of Bent`s work again. Read it till it sinks in. Look at the pictures and ask yourself where have you seen landscapes that are recorded there. Just one example: The circumstances surrounding the discoveries of artifacts 6 and 7 on 01/24/1925 prove the artifacts were not planted. You just have to look at where the artifacts were found and who insisted Bent and Manier look there. Also on artifact 7(front Portion) is a carving of the saddle that is high up on the east side of West Boulder Canyon. Above that is a symbol of the ancients. That symbol is still up there. The artifact is showing you where a trail of the ancients begins and the back shows you where the trail ends.

Your work on the trail maps took you to little Boulder Canyon, artifact 7 will take you to the end of the trail. You really do not need the other trail maps or an understanding of how the two maps that are known can take you there".

If all you can do is repeat the same old worn out secondary sources there really is nothing to talk about. If you want to discuss the Tucson Artifacts do your homework.

Starman
(end of quote)

the information given here to Tucson artifact #7.(front portion) is a carving of a saddle that is high up on the east side of west boulder canyon,above that is a symbol of the ancients.this information is wrong, there was one place I spent a lot of time hiking ,the Tucson artifact mentioned here represents fremont saddle with out any doubt,at the north west corner of fremont saddle ,at the bottom and top of the saddle there are two crosses of Loraine,which represent a temple complex,i have already given this information to some one else but ,I don't know if he would share it or not ,so I would prefer to post it on my site for every one to see,i hope some one can use this information to their benefit,its an important clue.
img137.jpg
not peralta.

Last edited:
To start with. Julia Thomas took care of Jacob Waltz, so she, of all people knew everything he had. Which was nothing. That's the reason she made up the story about the Dutchman and his Lost Gold Mine and sold the story to a reporter. It was such a popular story other papers printed it and each time changed the story a little more to make it exciting to read. Thus, a legend was created. And for the people that claim they have the Dutchman's gold, Horsepucky. How would you ever prove it? Julia Thomas finally ended up on the streets selling free Dutchman maps.

For Cactusjumper and the rest of you following my thread::laughing7::laughing9:
Hey, we're not in Kansas anymore, there is no wizard, there is no Oz and there's definitely no Calalus. And as far as the Tucson Artifacts goes, there 's clear undeniable evidence that a man and his son made different objects out of lead. They were lead sculptors, artists, that lived right there near the property where the artifacts were found. So for someone to take and try to make a story out of the Tucson Artifacts to match whatever crazy idea they had about creating a whole new chapter in the stone tablets and the Dutchman story and a fantasyland called Calalus, and a new race of people just to get a book published is nothing more than a serial predator. I played their little game for about a month, even give them my phone number. One claimed to live right across the river from me. But, after all his fantastic tales, he couldn't take the time to meet me for coffee or even call me. Then the next thing I know he's in "trouble" over what he found. About a week goes by, I never hear from him again. The this "other" person emails me saying he's a friend of the first person and that "he's OK" because he got him "some help". Then this person claims to be from Calalus, and again I have to listen to the same garbage. Then after a couple more emails, this person tells me that because of what the first person found, he's in trouble with some really bad people and he can't help him any more. They have no idea if they will be able to have any further contact with me. That's the story I promised within 24 hours. NP

Not Peralta or whoever you claim to be now, you readily admitted that your sources were dubious at best, and yet now you still persist with these wild claims with no proof. Since your “New to computers” perhaps you should learn that you should not believe everything you read on the internet.

You fail to answer any questions yet you consistently state “please ask me any questions”

You feel that this thread need to remain on top of the boards, it doesn’t let go.

You have finally reached the point with such wild claims that no reasonable person would even consider such ideas.

Perhaps this Natural formation might fit in this thread, I call it "Alien with a Beanie Hat" Keep in mind just because something is there in nature does not mean that someone or something other than natural forces made it.

:icon_scratch:

Last edited:
somero,no this is no reproduction of any ones except mine,in order for you to understand it,you would have to have an understanding.np

If this thread is a compilation of YOUR UNDERSTANDING there is no hope for MY UNDERSTANDING IT. Although I do UNDERSTAND what happens when one steps over that fine line and the tell tale signs of when they do.

So Not Peralta, are you going to take me off ignore and answer any of my questions?

Still waiting for that Google Earth picture showing the location of the "Mission or visita"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back