Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

... A lot of these man-made caverns I went into to look around and couldn't believe all the work that had gone into making them. I was amazed by all the different symbols that I saw in them. You can read about them at the sites below. Now, I understand that this area is off limits, even to the Park Rangers. Interesting....NP

Ancient Egyptian Treasures In The Grand Canyon?

http://www.keelynet.com/unclass/canyon.txt

Wait a minute.

Are you claiming that you have been to the caverns allegedly discovered during the 'Kinkaid expedition' and later described in the April 5, 1909 Phoenix Gazette?

Springfield,
Yes, I have. About 35 years ago. What do you want to know? I hiked the entire north side of the Grand Canyon to the lake. My hike took about 3 1/2 months. I spent approximately a week and a half to two weeks going through the cave sites.
Not Peralta

Springfield,
Yes, I have. About 35 years ago. What do you want to know? I hiked the entire north side of the Grand Canyon to the lake. My hike took about 3 1/2 months. I spent approximately a week and a half to two weeks going through the cave sites.
Not Peralta

Nothing more, thanks. You've told me all I need to know.

springfield, when I went through some of the caves, I had never even heard of the kinkaid story or any story to do with egyption caves ,iwent through several caves and there was plenty of evidence that there had been plenty of people in there,untill I started doing research on the Colorado that is the first time I read the same articles I posted,if you have questions ask me i'll tell you what I can.np

somero instead of interrupting a post why don't you try reading one from the beginning,you will find that the questions you are asking have already been answered,np

real de tayopa tropical tramp,what do you want to hear more of?np

tropical tramp ,after you have your coffee ,you going to answer me.np

you people cant even decide were the stone tablets were found,but they are meant to br used in the spirit mountain area.np

after all these years ,cant any one show anything found or discovered in the superstitions,np

I have shown the world what I have proven about the stone tablets being used in the spirit mountain area,what have you shown nothing at all.np

well what should I expect ,from an vested superstition,wannabe.np

after all these years ,cant any one show anything found or discovered in the superstitions,np

NP,

I took the above picture and the outcropping they are standing on made a White's Void Detector sing......big time. It's in Little Boulder Canyon. Can anyone find it? You have to get on your hands and knees to get to it.:o GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Just a very few things that have been found. I could go on for hours. Some of these pictures were taken by me, others were sent to me by friends.

And YOU?:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
I have already not only shown but proven my treory. I could go on for years but what you have seen is good enough, np

real de tayopa tropical tramp.at first I used a flashlight,but idid not want to use up what batteries I bout with me ,but there was lots of modern torches left behind by who ever had recently been in there, but they didn't work that great.np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back