Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

NP

Because you wrote about an evolution in thinking . In the stone map the dagger has an symbolic meaning and don't show the target . In the most cases a dagger or a arrow show you the direction to the target , but only when you are on foot and that symbols are carved on the rocks .
And second , your " inflated condom " rock don't looks like a dagger , and shows the sky . I say all that to protect your reputation . I appreciate your try to prove how the stone tablets lead in Spirit M. , but if you want to find something , you must to return in Superstition M. and to update your evolution in thinking , there . Never is too late to re-change your theory . In the most cases , the first impression or evaluation , is the correct .

Last edited:
markmar,if you look at dagger or knife rock on stone tablet,the handle is the directional marker ,its an arrow pointing the direction in which you want to go ,its only symbolism,besides I have all the markers at spirit mnt ,in one place ,after all these years people in the superstitions cant show you anything, so whats the real inflated condom? the superstitions naturally,np

NP

The arrow on the dagger is between the handle and the blade , and don't show the direction in which you must to go , but show the top of the number one ( or first ) . The author cut the stone trail in two stones ( 1=Don and 2 = Cross) and the dagger ( 1=handle and 2=blade ) . The number three is the priest map , the number four is the heart and the number five is the horse map .
The blade ( map 2 = Cross ) means a dangerous trail and start after the stone 1 ( for this the arrow show the top of 1 = after 1 ) .
The direction and the location of the " blade " show you the priest with his Cross and with his hat .
That is about the dagger .

markmar, if what I found was not the dagger or knife rock ,it would not direct you into the area were the bent arrow is also above the arrow is the "5",also theres a lot of other markers that will not be shown people have to go do their own leg work.
img155.jpgimg169.jpgimg171.jpg
following the directional marker on the dagger rock,this is the canyon it takes you into ,this is were you find many more markers including the bent arrow and the five .np

NP,

How about showing us a map with how you think the Stone Maps lead to Spirit Mountain? It seems that the Stone Maps were left near Queen Creek because it was the location of the beginning of the monumented trail into the Superstitions.

Thomas Probert and Greg Davis published an article in a 1976 Treasure magazine that the Stone Maps Trail started in N. Sonora and followed the missions trail to the North. Azmula thought that the Stone Maps were taken from the Arizpe Mission. Others have claimed that the Stone Maps follow a trail up the Rio del Norte. Is it possible that the landmarks on Spirit Mountain were created by someone to prove that the Stone Maps went to a site at that location? Do the maps lead to Red Mountain?

Igadbois,just because the stone tablets were found near the superstitions,does not mean they have anything to do with the superstition mountains,they do not name the river,they do not mention gold,silver,treasure,and they do not mention any one named peralta. now that we got that out of the way,from what I understand,the tablets were being taken to a mission or visita close to the superstitions to be dropped off for some one else,the mission or visita, was actually a kgc castle.the people that were to receive the tablets already knew the area from were they come from,once you are in this certain area then you use the maps to identify markers and take you to the depository,which is a temple, some people that are trying to get famous off of the kgc,should understand, and have been warned,the kgc are very much alive and well and blended with another group,they will not tolerate much more false information about them, and their past and future activitys,from people that think they know what their talking about.np

NP,

You very neatly sidestepped my question. Again, show us on a map the Stone Map Trail to Spirit Mountain!

Igadbois, I did not side step your question,the tablets are meant to be used in one area,they are not like a road map / that leads you from one state to the next, why don't you show me how they lead to the superstitions,or have you ever been there.np

springfield,true ,but theres no reason going to some ones site and just being rude,np

teds paintings and the stone tablets and if you have a Dutchman map with clues your already lost,theres no hope, just do everybody a favor,keep walking.np

So quit being rude and give us an answer instead of a bunch of mumbly jumbly :censored:

NP,

You very neatly sidestepped my question. Again, show us on a map the Stone Map Trail to Spirit Mountain!

Or are you going to keep sidestepping

I hope theres no one hiking this week end theres nothing out there that cant wait ,its too hot.np

,from what I understand,the tablets were being taken to a mission or visita close to the superstitions to be dropped off for some one else,the mission or visita, was actually a kgc castle.

What mission or visita?
My understanding is that there were no missions or visitas near the Superstitions.

the people that were to receive the tablets already knew the area from were they come from,once you are in this certain area then you use the maps to identify markers and take you to the depository,

Why is there clearly a trail on the trail map?

If they knew the area why would they need a map?

Why was it being delivered to "certain People" if they already knew the area?

Are you going to answer any questions or continue with the charade?

Inquiring Minds Want to Know.

lgadbois

You wrote " How about showing us a map with how you think the Stone Maps lead to Spirit Mountain? It seems that the Stone Maps were left near Queen Creek because it was the location of the beginning of the monumented trail into the Superstitions. "

We read and heard about many clues which are related with the LDM or Peralta mine . But nobody of the clues writers didn't have classify the Dutchman clues from the Peralta clues . They have charge all the clues to Waltz and this is wrong .
The clues which have relation with " monumented trail " are Peralta's clues , and the other are Waltz's . The Peralta's clues have relation with the Perfil map and a half relation with the stone tablets .

markmar, to start with I did not write that statement,igadbois,wrote that statement, thank you,np

markmar, to start with I did not write that statement,igadbois,wrote that statement, thank you,np

I know , for that I wrote " lgadbois " at the start of my previous post .

PS

Your answer was like I wanted to attack somebody . No , my post was an addition to lgadbois's post and was for anybody who read this thread .

Last edited:
NP

In the centre of this picture , is the " dagger " below the Aylor's Arch in Superstition M. . You must agree how this dagger is more realistic than yours in Spirit M.

the dagger.jpg

markmar, no, I don't agree,and besides the reason I know the dagger rock I found ,is the real one, it actually leads you to more clues in the same area ,the same clues on the stone maps.np

Re: ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by Not Peralta
somero, I have had you on my ignore list ,if you come to my site again im going to turn this matter over to the moderators and let them deal with you,not peralta,

My response to NP's P.M.

:hello2:
Open forum, legitimate questions, whats the problem? So quit sidestepping and come clean.

Since I've been on your ignore list you may have missed this:

The burden of proof to prove your theory is on you. If your so sure of what you have found prove it with SOLID INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE. We all have our own ideas on how to interpret the Stone Maps, I for one do not feel like hiking and wasting my time and energy in your area that you think may lead to something when I have my own evidence to work with. No I'm not going to make wild claims because I could be wrong, no I won't post publicly what I think is my most valued information.

You seem to have thrown your idea out for everyone then RIDICULE US for not believing your theories which you have yet to prove.
So forgive me for not UNDERSTANDING why you feel we should believe any of your claims and wild accusations, the SHAME does not lie with any of us, but SHAME on you for accusing us for not believing YOUR CLAIMS THAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVE.

I honestly hope when the weather cools off that you may be able to prove what you think.

Eric

Karma, life's way of saying "How the :censored: do you like it"

Normally I would not post any P.M.but I felt this should be put out there. Just so there is no misunderstanding's here. I really don't feel I have crossed any line's trying to understand what NP is saying in his thread. I have never sent NP any P.M.s and only responded to his only message sent to me.

Last edited:
NP

Relax my hunter . If anybody don't agree with you , that don't mean how is against you . We are different personalities and everybody have an own way to express in his debate .
Sometimes the truth hurts .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back