Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Dirty Boots

All about Spirit M. is much noise for nothing . Is a US gov. try to control all the wealth sources . Why you believe the US gov. made any mountain , any hill and any bush in the SW country , a wilderness area ?
At the last few months , I recieved a lot of phishing emails from " FBI " and others which want to make busines with me , or to make a donation because are dying of cancer , etc, , and in the end of their emails ask from me , my name , my adress , etc. . Of course I took all the safety measures to be unidentified ( cracked OS ,cracked office and free wi-fi internet with 30 km range antenna ) .
If the US gov. want to have a percent of this wealth , must to make more elastics the rules about the treasures , mines or caches in the wilderness area , otherwise they will get NOTHING .

Marius

Last edited:
I have been following this subject for a while. I work nearby and travel Hwy 95 in NV frequently. Recently I've seen increased helicopter traffic around the Spirit Mountain area. Never really noticed it before. Do you have any idea what may be going on up there? Does any body know what's going on? My friend and I were planning on hiking up around Christmas Tree Pass to see some of the stuff talked about here but we heard some other hikers got run out of the area. Wonder what's up, isn't it a public place?

your right but I cannot comment on any of it np,

Not Peralta,

You won't or can't answer my questions. I've been reading this site for a while and noticed that you stopped answering questions about your theory about the temple at Spirit Mountain.

Has someone gotten to you or told you to shut up?

Now I see strange traffic in the area. Doesn't anyone else wonder! Maybe someone should contact the media, like the RJ or better yet Coast-to-Coast.

Was something found that is a BIG secret? Like maybe the temple you talked about? It IS public land, shouldn't what ever is up there be available for the public to see?

Why should anyone get run off public land? I'd like some kind of answer.

dirty boots, im sorry I cant comment on any of this, if you want to contact someone feel free.np

....The thing that always amazes me is the number of people who claim to have come up with a 100% match for the stone maps, and yet all those people have made their 100% matches in different places in the mountains. How can that be? In my mind, it "can be" because someone finds 1 or 2 things that appear to match, and then make the terrain somehow match their theory until everything fits like a glove

There's always a compromising margin of error assumed by the analyst. Throw in the fractal nature of terrain creation and the repeating wind/water erosion patterns and you have a number of stretchable options to 'make fit'.

Hey Not Peralta

You spend a couple months trying to convince us that the Stone Tablets are directions into Spirit Mountain.

Then when we try and go look, we get run off. You'd have thought they were guarding Ft Knox. I've hiked there before and never had a problem.

Now you won't answer questions. Has something been found?

I followed this subject for a while before I decided to go look and then sign up here, so I could ask questions. Now you're MUM.

Maybe cactusjumper is right, when it's time for proof the story goes COLD.

Except for the people that ran us off were real. What's going on? Has a temple been found? Why won't you answer?

I'm bothered by this and am still considering contacting the local news or SOMEBODY.

Yes, I have a copy from one of the early Rendezvous' I attended. I've looked at it a number of times, but never carefully enough to come to a conclusion one way or another. I will say that I didn't see things line up as exactly as cactusjumper suggests, but that's not saying much because I generally can't see much of the stuff in other people's explanations and map overlays of the mountains either - with a few exceptions.

My impression is somewhat jaded however because I'm just not a "student" of the stone maps. Their provenance and history are simply too tainted to me to be worthy of my time to investigate them in depth - it's just not a strong interest of mine.

I also don't have the experience in desert mountains to distinguish what's "normal" from what's not as far as rock formations go. The only things I've seen that I would nod my head in agreement on are some of the things Wayne (Somehiker) has showed me, and even some of those are a stretch for me.

The thing that always amazes me is the number of people who claim to have come up with a 100% match for the stone maps, and yet all those people have made their 100% matches in different places in the mountains. How can that be? In my mind, it "can be" because someone finds 1 or 2 things that appear to match, and then make the terrain somehow match their theory until everything fits like a glove.

Cubfan64

We'll I think your the perfect student, You can tell when things are bent to fit the glove!

Yeah' I tryed Joe,s map and its iffy, But what I don't get is he had to basicly walk over a low grade emeral deposit and never said nothing about it.

GEDC0369.JPG
Code:

Here's a few of the octagnels, Unless I got lost on the trail for awhile and took a detour for awhile, Cause when I see something I change direction alot.

Wrmickel1

sgtfda, you may want to ask cactusjumper ,its her pink dress,not marys,and don't forget the pom poms,np

dirty boots,you want answers yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes that's for some of the questions you didn't even ask,,thank you.np and no I didn't shave this morning it wouldn't look right wearing cactusjumpers pink dress? you want answers no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,

Last edited:
Cubfan64

We'll I think your the perfect student, You can tell when things are bent to fit the glove!

Yeah' I tryed Joe,s map and its iffy, But what I don't get is he had to basicly walk over a low grade emeral deposit and never said nothing about it.

View attachment 811208
Code:

Here's a few of the octagnels, Unless I got lost on the trail for awhile and took a detour for awhile, Cause when I see something I change direction alot.

Wrmickel1

cubfan64 looks like leevarites,thats what some hiker would say?

:cat:dirty boots, just in case I missed something, yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,np'.:cat::BangHead:no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,:BangHead:

Last edited:
NP

" yes,yes yes - no , no , no " mirrors the stability in you theory .
In the begining of your tread , you wrote how in Supertition M. is nothing to find and the stone tablets leads in Spirit M . You insisted how the stone tablets don't tell something about treasure , mine or something wealth , and a name of river . After like a magician you have found how the stone tablets leads to a KGC temple in Spirit M. and the river is Colorado . And at last you accepted how in Superstition M. exist a temple . You are guilty infront of your readers . You must be " proud " because those who search today for the KGC temple use KGC practices .

Marius

I agree with Joe, whoever and whenever the maps were made, they had a great deal of knowledge about the Superstitions. Some folks may not agree with Joe, but I respect the man. He gives great information that is unbiased and to the point and lets you decide what to do with it.

So in keeping with the thread topic, I really don't see any evidence that they lead to somewhere else. As for me, I've been out there in the Superstitions and believe they could not lead anywhere else. That's my opinion from the information I've seen and contemplated. So if somebody thinks they lead somewhere else, enjoy, hope you find whatever it is out there. Just don't criticize others for not believing words without proof.

Eric

I agree with Joe, whoever and whenever the maps were made, they had a great deal of knowledge about the Superstitions. Some folks may not agree with Joe, but I respect the man. He gives great information that is unbiased and to the point and lets you decide what to do with it.

So in keeping with the thread topic, I really don't see any evidence that they lead to somewhere else. As for me, I've been out there in the Superstitions and believe they could not lead anywhere else. That's my opinion from the information I've seen and contemplated. So if somebody thinks they lead somewhere else, enjoy, hope you find whatever it is out there. Just don't criticize others for not believing words without proof.

Eric

Eric,

Many thanks for the kind words. Don't know if I deserve them, but I'l take what I can get these days.:happysmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Take care,

Joe

"The Enigma of a Treasure"
For the last week or so, you may have noticed that I have been somewhat silent on my thread. The reason is as follows. I have been a treasure hunter for a long time. I've seen and heard every trick in the book when it comes to treasure and treasure stories. I'm putting this story on this thread so people can pay attention and learn a valuable lesson from it. It will eventually happen over and over, again and again. People need to be aware and know exactly what questions to ask and what information not to give away.

When I originally put my theory on the Internet, I felt like I was giving it away. Treasure hunting is a funny business. Sometimes the worst thing you can do is declare that you found it! Then people will want proof and the government will want to take it. I was asked privately by a hunter what the correct path would be. I recommended publicity first (including as permit) rather than taking the chance that the government would hide the discovery for "safe keeping".

If the continuing saga is to be believed, the site has been compromised beyond repair. I was hoping to point people in a new direction, maybe I did it too well. Or maybe a creative serial treasure hunter told a good tale using someone else's facts. Some stories are too fantastic to be true while other stories are so fantastic that they must be true.

Keep believing and looking where ever you think best. Treasure hunters are dreamers, why can't dreams come true.
NP

spirit mountain, the temple, and the tomb of a god.the lost and forgotten.np

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I thought this was a treasure site.np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back