Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

mary333,Its amazing what cactusjumper will do to try and get information out of some one,so that in the long run, he can just brag and use it against some one, in another one of his know it all conversations,to prove how smart he thinks he is,and how stupid he can make every one else look, what a game he plays,np

Mr. N.P.

Thanks. I will not talk to buzzard or as he calls himself cactushumper. He is just a mean hateful old thing. My grandmother told me there were 5 solutions buried in the maps to hide the real one. Cactushumper and that man who posted his picture have found two of them.

Humper should realize Williams is not mentioned because she is so important. Williams was a close friend to the people in Reno.

Mary

dear mary,cactusjumper,and his friend are about twenty years to late,and maybe you'll know what im talking about when I say reno is not the connection for Cynthia Irwin Williams.np

G.morning Mary, coffee? you posted --> My grandmother told me there were 5 solutions buried in the maps to hide the real one.

That sounds perfectly logical, and could explain many things. I know / heard of a case where this occured, and did lead to a minor treasure, which location's point led to a further step in the master map, if one could understand this.

It apparently was hoped that with the finding of a minor treasure, one would be satisfied that 'this' was 'IT' and no further looking would be done, yet the finding of this point was critcal for a successful conclusion..

AH,,you-all know what I am attempting to say.:dontknow:

But the real question is to, and for what??

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. It doesn't take a genius to do this. A sneaky OIRISH guy, like myself can do it.

Last edited:
Mr. N.P.

Thanks. I will not talk to buzzard or as he calls himself cactushumper. He is just a mean hateful old thing. My grandmother told me there were 5 solutions buried in the maps to hide the real one. Cactushumper and that man who posted his picture have found two of them.

Humper should realize Williams is not mentioned because she is so important. Williams was a close friend to the people in Reno.

Mary

Mary,

I'm crushed that you have decided not to talk to me, and that N.P. can provide you with the information you are seeking.

Cynthia Williams had nothing to do with Spirit Mountain, but she was connected with Magic Mountain in Colorado. Are you familiar with Magic Mountain? As with all things, N.P. gets his history confused. Most of Cynthia's work in Arizona was in the far eastern portion of the state. As far as I know, only one site in the southern part of the state was blessed with her presence.

As I said, neither Bent nor McGee mentioned her in their letters. Since she was such a close friend of Bernice, there was no logical reason for not mentioning her in their private correspondence. Do you or N.P. have any kind of documentation to back up your claims?:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
:dontknow:cactusjumper,you have absolutely no idea ,and that's good,the other day you didn't even know who Cynthia was, and you want to give me a history lesson, lots of luck ,and yes I have the notes, and no you will never see them, and I don't have to show them to any one,and mary already told you basically to take a hike buzzard8-) no one has to show you any thing ,who do you think you are ,go back to your roost ,and try talking to yourself or something every one is wise to your crap,and if they aren't i'll tell them every chance I get,:cat: :dontknow:maybe you should go to Disneyland or treasure island:dontknow:

Last edited:
100_2314.JPG

Mary,

I'm crushed that you have decided not to talk to me, and that N.P. can provide you with the information you are seeking.

Cynthia Williams had nothing to do with Spirit Mountain, but she was connected with Magic Mountain in Colorado. Are you familiar with Magic Mountain? As with all things, N.P. gets his history confused. Most of Cynthia's work in Arizona was in the far eastern portion of the state. As far as I know, only one site in the southern part of the state was blessed with her presence.

As I said, neither Bent nor McGee mentioned her in their letters. Since she was such a close friend of Bernice, there was no logical reason for not mentioning her in their private correspondence. Do you or N.P. have any kind of documentation to back up your claims?:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

mary333,this guy thinks he owns this thread, he's so full of disinformation, and is a manipulater,he has no clue what he's talking about, no one has to prove any thing to him,and his friends are no different,have a good day np

the game is worth the candle and we will play it to the end.np

Spirit Mountain

Mr. N.P., Don Jose,

My Grandmother and I visited Bernice for dinner. I met Ms. Williams and others. Remember they had maps everywhere and Bernice laughing a lot. There was one map of the Superstitions with trail markings, creeks and other things, pretty things. Like stars. There was a map of Spirit Mountain and pictures of a cave with a temple in it. I will see what I can find. Grandma left me a letter that I was never to open about all of this unless I felt unsafe. Guess it would not hurt to look. If it is importent I will send to you and Don Jose. The other location I remember besides Humper`s and Sarge, was Hermann`s Mountain. Grandma said something strange that the five locations would take you to a port on the Salt River. Maybe she was confused. That never mades sense to me.

Ms. Williams was a sweetie. We were very poor and she gave my grandmother money to buy me clothes. I just cry when I think of her.

Mary

Mr. N.P., Don Jose,

My Grandmother and I visited Bernice for dinner. I met Ms. Williams and others. Remember they had maps everywhere and Bernice laughing a lot. There was one map of the Superstitions with trail markings, creeks and other things, pretty things. Like stars. There was a map of Spirit Mountain and pictures of a cave with a temple in it. I will see what I can find. Grandma left me a letter that I was never to open about all of this unless I felt unsafe. Guess it would not hurt to look. If it is importent I will send to you and Don Jose. The other location I remember besides Humper`s and Sarge, was Hermann`s Mountain. Grandma said something strange that the five locations would take you to a port on the Salt River. Maybe she was confused. That never mades sense to me.

Ms. Williams was a sweetie. We were very poor and she gave my grandmother money to buy me clothes. I just cry when I think of her.

Mary

Ah.....Ben,

You had me fooled for a short time, but I was catching on before your last post. Seemed like the kind of foolish stunt that N.P. would pull, so I naturally was pulled in that direction. The problem was, you were coming on way too intelligent.

Nice touch with Cynthia Williams.

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper,i don't know why in your mind, that you think you're so important that every thing revolves around you. i guess, it's because your a legend in your own mind, you must be out standing in your field. hope you're enjoying the fresh air. For some one that talks a lot, it's a shame you don't have any thing important to say that any one wants to listen to. When it comes to Cynthia Irwin Williams, you really have no clue to what you're talking about. You're so busy being a contrarian that you never stop and listen and learn. NP

cactusjumper,i don't know why in your mind, that you think you're so important that every thing revolves around you. i guess, it's because your a legend in your own mind, you must be out standing in your field. hope you're enjoying the fresh air. For some one that talks a lot, it's a shame you don't have any thing important to say that any one wants to listen to. When it comes to Cynthia Irwin Williams, you really have no clue to what you're talking about. You're so busy being a contrarian that you never stop and listen and learn. NP

N.P.,

Thought I better take you off ignore to see if you were saying anything important. It seldom works out well for people who know so little to challenge what I know. I know enough about Cynthia Williams to make your head spin......well, maybe enough to make it stop spinning.:laughing7:

Let's see.....You have the unpublished notes of a dead woman, that you will never produce. Most of us are no longer impressed with unpublished notes, diaries and manuscripts from folks who are no longer alive, unless they can be produced for authentication. We have been down that road before.

Sorry for thinking you might be Mary. Ben Davis is actually brilliant, so it didn't take all that long to figure out Mary was not you.

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper,i told you a long time ago you had no idea, and you still don't,well from what you just said,basically kills your whole library of information,doesn't it,now you have nothing to talk about, you have no idea who Cynthia Irwin Williams was until you had time to look her up,i asked you questions about her and it took you days to answer me,you know so much about Cynthia, what was this used for in her research,and this is all you will ever get.npimg138.jpg

mary333,cactusjumper,has absoluily no idea what he's talking about ,he just likes feeding off of other people;np

Last edited:
cactusjumper,i thought you knew all about Cynthia, whats the matter ,don't you know the answer. I knew you couldn't answer the question, ever one knows your just a phony,you just prey on other peoples ideas, because you have none of your own ,go bother some one else that's not wise to your tactics,im sure this is way beyond your comprehension.np

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back