Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

real de tayopa tropical tramp, I wpuld think every one would run or wear good ear plugs, and wear real tall boots,np:hello2:

real de tayopa tropical tramp, I wpuld think every one would run or wear good ear plugs, and wear real tall boots,np:hello2:

Be careful NP

Marry had alittle lamb
Its lies as white as snow (NP)
And everywhere that marry went
NP sure to blow

If buy a very thin chance you prove Joe (wroung)
You will climb the ladder on his E-NOR button like ME:hello::wav:

Wrmickel1

NP, a good source and stock of stories is a necessity to becoming a good treasure hunter. I personally prob have over a thousand, but all in Mexco, except for 2 -3 in Az, 1 in Nevada.

In other words, I can run on for hours around a campfire, and do. After all, 90 years of accumulating stories does have it's advantages.

Ole grouchy is actually a nice guy, even though he ate my steak.

If you think that he is bad here, you should review the story on Tayopa where he really put my nose to the grindstone, making me prove, where possible, very point that I presented on Tayopa.

Actually if a point can't be backed up wih something concrete, then it must have some reasonable logic behind it. All such points should, and will be, attacked, but, not the author.

VIVA MEXICO VIVA LA REVOLUTION VIVA DON JOSE !!

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose

VIVA ZAPATA VIVA SANCHO PANZA

Marius

Last edited:
wrmickel 1,and real de tayopa tropical tramp, both of you have very good life advice,and believe me when I tell you I appreciate them, I don't hate cactusjumper,i don't even know him,but before I ever started my thread ,I was warned about him,i am the type of guy ,that if I tell you theres a fifty foot bird trying to lay an egg on my house,you should not even get up to look because you know its true,cactusjumper,and the rest of you don't even know any thing about me,and im not going to say much,but I have been doing this type of work for at least my whole 63 years of my life,i am well versed in almost any treasure story,because I have worked on almost every treasure,thats why I started this site,the information I have to share would be lost ,the history forgotten,all the knowledge I have concearning most treasures,the authors I have dealt with,and the people I met and knew,would all be lost.when I mention the lost and forgotten in my postings,im referring to a certain group of people that have been lost and forgotten,but,want to be recognized for making the world a better place,there are certain people that they talk to ,and show things to,thats why I have to trust every one no matter how silly things get ,can you understand that,sure cactusjumper and other people have an obligation in their own mind to question what people say, but some times they carry it to far,i have been very fortunate in my treasure hunting career,and have a very outstanding track record,and I want to keep it that way,and I have met a lot of nice and interesting people along the way ,thanks for your advice.np

Last edited:
has any one ever experienced the mysterious floating woman at night at la barge canyon,or the running horses at black top mesa.np

Hold on there. When I had my cabin cruiser docked up river from Pittsburgh I saw a few mysterious floating women. Plus they all wanted to float with the captain.

Hold on there. When I had my cabin cruiser docked up river from Pittsburgh I saw a few mysterious floating women. Plus they all wanted to float with the captain.

Cadaver love, Cold ethel and a skeleton kiss,

Tough neiborhood!

Wrmickel1:laughing7:

NP

The floating woman is beautiful ? I slept in ruined medieval castles in Carpathians mountains , I passed cemeteries in the night , etc. , but never I hear or saw something like this .
You saw these or you hear about ?

Marius

Donald,

I know you have worked in the field. I am only a fan of the science, so I have never gotten my hands dirty. Well....there was that one time I read a book that had gotten a little dusty.:laughing7:

That being said, I turned to a friend at ASU who is well known/publiished in the field of archaeology. He had no idea what it was and had never seen it before. He did have one thought, that perhaps it was used in Lithics, or "for measuring small objects (if the divisions are centimeters)." In addition, "It’s probably some specialized thing, very helpful for specific tasks."

Don't believe it is or has been in general use in archaeology. My knowledge of the field is very, very limited, so my opinion and $5 may get you an average cup of coffee. I also have no idea what Ms. Williams first dog was named.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

I also have no idea what Ms. Williams first dog was named.

neither do I...
I don't like digging...too many human remains...boy, do Barbra mills an I have a thing...whew...always acted like I lifted her skirt in class.

has any one seen the hearts and crosses in la barge canyon, and la barge box.np

several old timers had actually told me the story of the floating woman at la barge canyon, and also about the running horses,just myths. but, I have an unusual true story that happened to me,it was getting dark and I was making camp at fish creek,i built a fire and was relaxing from a long day of hiking,I was about a hundred feet from were the camp fire was located, and I started hearing metal hitting metal,then I heard some one talking,soon after there was this person at my camp fire ,I approached this person and he stunk something terrible,tied around his neck he had a old cast iron skillet,and tin cups and some type of an old canteen,he just pretended like I wasn't even there,he took off the skillet ,and put a small skunk in it and added water from his canteen,and put it on the fire ,I yelled at him and all he said was god was leading him to the spring,and him and everything he had with him just vanished,there was no foot prints were this person had walked into my camp,np

NP There is a spot on the Mayo river where a large treasure is supposedly buried. Three of us were walking along the bank, to our right was an area covered with small trees and brush, perhaps 50 -75 meters wide & 100 meters long, on the other side was a series of parallel cliffs.

As we walked along, I suddenly heard a group of burros calling and running through this patch of brush. When we came to the end, the noise also came to this point, then stopped. Naturally I had to investigate, nothing, nor tracks.

As I was telling them what I had heard, wife looked startled and said "they were goats Jose, I could hear the bells ?" My friend then said "no, it was a bunch of dogs, I could hear them barking."
""
We then checked for tracks, there were none or were any branches or twigs broken or laying on the ground.

Later we heard that this was a common occurance there, many had experienced this, but each heard a different sound ????

I have several other stories similar to this, none of which can be successfully explained.

I even have the data of a treasure that was found this way. A headless person dressed in black, with turn of the century - 1800's - clothing was often seen under certain conditions. He would appear and then give a toss of his head (?) indicating follow me - but he was headless?? He would then walk to a certain tree on the arroyo bank then dive into the roots.

A certain courageous guy decided to dig at the roots of the tree and uncovered several mule loads of silver bars with some silver coins. The apparition never appeared again ?

Then there is the huge, black, phantom dog that showed me a hidden mine, Las Remedios , part of the Tayopa group.

Have many other unexplainable stories. if you want.

Don Jose de La Mancha

real de tayopa tropical tramp,please I would like to hear more,i have many about the Spanish, and the apache that traveled the jornada del muerto ,I spent a year there following the old apache trail,np

theres more to the apache spanishstory than meets the eyes.np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back