Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

markmar,its a proven fact in az history,there was a man named jake,who they called the Dutchman,he was killed in a indian attack at walnut creek ,and buried there,hardy wrote this,walnut creek and walnut canyon is now Aztec pass, who knows if there the same person,theres a lot of scenario's to this, the one fact that remains is not all of waltz's signatures are not the same, and no ,in the az territory there were not a lot of germans called the Dutchman, that's only in modern stories,np ps I don't know why people would even be concearned with the Dutchman story any way, that's all it is, a story ,even tom k that wrote about it for years was on tv this last month and said he didn't believe the story about the dutchman'

Last edited:
Although I don't hold out much hope, surely there has been no confusion of Spirit Mountain with Magic Mountain in Colorado.:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper, you just prove my whole point about you and your little group,maybe if you go to treasure island in vegas you can get some penny's out of the fountain,thats your only hope to find something,have a good trip,np

mission_zps9c645b8c.jpg

From the time this picture was taken, you should still be able to find considerable portions of the ruins today. It seems doubtful that this building ever existed on......or near, the Burns Ranch.:dontknow:

Just one man's opinion,

Joe Ribaudo

if someone can prove you wrong on this...I would like the information please...there would be a large mud pile at that scene of that photograph...

cactusjumper,you have directions to it ,why don't you go look, I did, and yes you can still see were it was along with the mnts in the back ground, and yes, when I went I took several other people with me ,when I first posted,you were the first person to attack me, but what you don't know, is, I was told two years in advance about how you and several others were trying to control this thread,and you have done nothing except prove the point, the main point you have missed is the clues I have posted, you and your friends think every thing that you don't believe in shouldn't be on this thread, so you try your best to run people off, your not a treasure hunter, your a treasure agitator,with nothing else to do except make people as miserable as you are your self ,people are watching you,and how you act, on this thread,grow up ,act like a decent person interested in what people have to say, you by no means are an expert.np

secretcanyon,i gave very good directions to it early in my postings, but since its you, i'll explain it again,do you remember were bob wards cabin was located if so,there was a fence gate before you get to the cabin ,at the fence gate just turn around backwards and on a small hill is were it sat,i was there not to long a go, and had no trouble seeing were it was located,np ps,there are also a lot of broken pottery shods from the Indians staying there, and thank you again for the info that you have sent me.np

Last edited:
sgtfda,sorry ,igave the directions to sc before your post showed up,np

yes...thank everyone...

the thing about queen creek...it was a transportation route up to pinal/globe for years...until Gonzales pass was opened...
if the mission I seek is not at the junction of the san pedro an gila, then it {possibly} is on queen creek.

I know many people do not believe the padre had a rest stop along the route to santé fe from casa grande...
but...morning tea and evening prayers

sgtfda, when going up peralta road,towards the trailhead,its about a hundred yards off the road on the right hand side of the road.np ps ithink its important that people know were this is at because its a part of the history for that area, im not the first person that has ever bought this subject up.np

Last edited:
sgtfda, when going up peralta road,towards the trailhead,its about a hundred yards off the road on the right hand side of the road.np ps ithink its important that people know were this is at because its a part of the history for that area, im not the first person that has ever bought this subject up.np

wasn't that the old board house...?

secretcanyon,i don't think so,what was the old board house,and were was it located,np

secretcanyon,what is the significance.np

Mr. N.P.

The letters that my grandmother left me and the things she told me Bernice told her about the Superstitions and Spirit Mountain support much of what you say.

Ms. Williams was involved in both the Superstitions and Spirit Mountain with people that Bernice would say very little about other than they were hiding things. From what I have read Mr. Ribaudo and others are in mazes created by those people. A lot of what Bernice wrote about the Stone Maps was given to her by these people.

I wouldn`t worry about what people post here. I do enjoy reading Mr. Matthews. What Mr. Ribaudo says about him only shows what a fool Mr. Ribaudo is.

Mr. Ribaudo is nothing but an old buzzard who circled Boulder Canyon for years and found nothing and posts disgusting pictures of women on this website to make himself feel important.

Mary

Mary, Mary,

Where have you gone. We were just getting to know you, and you up and disappear. Thought we were moving towards doing a little bonding.:dontknow:

"I found this. My grandmother was a friend of Bernice Mcgee and mentioned the name Cynthia Irwin-Williams several times as a friend of Bernice. Grannie said Bernice had several friends in Reno."

Sure would like to see just one of those letters your grandmother left you. I have copies of dozens of letters that passed between Bernice McGee and Thomas Bent. I will be happy to post one if you like. She mentions dozens of professors, archaeologists, etc., but never mentions someone as important, and as good of a friend, as Ms. Williams.

Ye Old Buzzard,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
mary 333,watch out, I think some one has a line in the water ,waiting to see if their bobber moves,i think their trying to catch a big fish,i asked cactusjumper yesterday about,cynthia Irwin Williams, he couldn't even give me an answer, because he didn't know any thing about her.he's trying to find out something that doesn't concern him,np

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back