Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

who exactly was Jacob waltz, the man they called the Dutchman, he didn't live in the superstition mountains, no one ever saw him do any mining, let alone go into the mountains, again , my question is, if you research all the documents supposedly signed by Jacob waltz over all these years, why don't the signatures match? from starting in cal to az,everything about him is just heresay, if it wasn't for a story that Julia Thomas sold to a reporter,no one would have ever heard of Jacob waltz aka the Dutchman,even the gold supposedly found under his bed, which at that time was not of great value,cannot be proven, thanks to a story being sold, a legend was born, which makes no sense at all.np

I would still like to hear more comments on the tuscon artifacts,and calalus,thank you , anyone have pictures,np

NP,

I would like to have someone explain the Antarctosaurus found scratched on the surface of artifact #12. This dinosaur was not fully described until 1929. Prior to that, it's overall appearance was not known.

Google it.:o:read2:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

who exactly was Jacob waltz, the man they called the Dutchman, he didn't live in the superstition mountains, no one ever saw him do any mining, let alone go into the mountains, again , my question is, if you research all the documents supposedly signed by Jacob waltz over all these years, why don't the signatures match? from starting in cal to az,everything about him is just heresay, if it wasn't for a story that Julia Thomas sold to a reporter,no one would have ever heard of Jacob waltz aka the Dutchman,even the gold supposedly found under his bed, which at that time was not of great value,cannot be proven, thanks to a story being sold, a legend was born, which makes no sense at all.np

NP,

So you're saying that Jacob Waltz didn't exist? So you don't believe that Dick Holmes had any information, yet he still sent his only son into the mountains for basically his entire life?

Thats a hole in your story that needs to be filled to make any sense. In my opinion.

Thanks
Travis

dirty Dutchman,that to is here say ,its one mans story,and if they have samples of the dutchmans gold,which they claim ,you can have it tested and they can tell you with in a sixteenth of a mile were it came from.np no one has spent their entire life in the supes.np

Last edited:
cactusjumper, your the expert in your own mind,and according to others the disinformation person for the tuscon artifacts,so why ask me,np

dirty Dutchman,that to is here say ,its one mans story,and if they have samples of the dutchmans gold,which they claim ,you can have it tested and they can tell you with in a sixteenth of a mile were it came from.np no one has spent their entire life in the supes.np

NP,

Im not here to argue with you, but it's verifiable that Dick Holmes actually lived in Phoenix, and there is also verifiable evidence that Brownie (his son) spent his life searching for the Lost Dutchman. I didn't mean he LITERALLY spent his life living in the mountains, I meant he searched OFF AND ON, his entire life. I thought that would have been obvious... Next time I'll be more clear....

Your statement didn't actually answer the question, so I'm guessing you don't have an answer to why Holmes had information and claimed that a "Jacob Waltz" gave him the information?

Thanks
Travis

dirty Dutchman, if holmes had the information from the Dutchman who ever he was, don't you think he would have found the mine,or his son would have found it, look how many people have followed holmes directions and still to this day it has never been found,it wouldn't even have been a story exept for Julia Thomas selling a story to a reporter to make money.np ps she even made fake maps to sell to make money

dirty Dutchman, if holmes had the information from the Dutchman who ever he was, don't you think he would have found the mine,or his son would have found it, look how many people have followed holmes directions and still to this day it has never been found,it wouldn't even have been a story exept for Julia Thomas selling a story to a reporter to make money.np ps she even made fake maps to sell to make money

NP,

Maybe people have been following them incorrectly? That's what I believe.

Thanks for your responses, I'll leave your Spirit Mountain post alone now.
Travis

cactusjumper, your the expert in your own mind,and according to others the disinformation person for the tuscon artifacts,so why ask me,np

NP,

It's quite simple actually. I ask these really simple questions to illustrate how many people post on these subjects, without doing any real research into the history and facts available. As you have no answer to my question about the Antarctosaurus, it's obvious you have no clue about the Tucson artifacts.

There are many questions about their authenticity, brought on by the artifacts themselves. You asked for more information about the artifacts. When you got a piece of information that did not fit into your preconceived story line, you chose to attack me personally, and hint that I am spreading "disinformation".

If you had done some basic research into the history of Jacob Waltz, you would know that your assertion that "Dutch Jake" and Jacob Waltz could not be the same person. When I pointed out that fact to you, you danced around it, much like you are trying to now dance around the question of how an Antarctosaurus could be depicted on one of the Tucson artifacts.

To get the answers that you have asked for, try this.....:read2::icon_study::read2::icon_study:

Joe Ribaudo

:notworthy:cactusjumper,what proof do you have that is a antarctos aurus? when you answer the questions I asked a long time ago,you can get your answers,untill then keep ready, because I know that's were you get your info ,its not from being in the mountains,your an armchair mountain man,if that,np:notworthy: ps,you really have no idea what the tuscon artifacts are about,you haven't no idea,:dontknow: oh, I forgot, it wasn't me who first said you were a disinformation agent, you should know you quoted the post then put up three red faces,:BangHead:

Last edited:
:notworthy:cactusjumper,what proof do you have that is a antarctos aurus? when you answer the questions I asked a long time ago,you can get your answers,untill then keep ready, because I know that's were you get your info ,its not from being in the mountains,your an armchair mountain man,if that,np:notworthy: ps,you really have no idea what the tuscon artifacts are about,you haven't no idea,:dontknow: oh, I forgot, it wasn't me who first said you were a disinformation agent, you should know you quoted the post then put up three red faces,:BangHead:

NP,

"What proof"? Perhaps the matching pictures that can be found on the Internet, for one. Even though it could be another species, it would still be a dinosaur, unknown in the era said to be the time of Calalus.

It's true that I no longer go into the mountains. I have pictures of me in the Supe's, dating back to the age of 13. So far, any one of them is more than you have provided.

"you haven't no idea...". That, pretty much, says it all about you.

Every single post I have made concerning the Tucson artifacts is backed up by research of the artifacts and history.

I have no idea what questions you are referring to. Why don't you ask them again?

Joe Ribaudo

does anyone have any information on the tuscon artifacts thank you..with pictures.np

I dated a Tucson artifact once. OK, maybe not an "artifact," but she was pretty old..

cactusjumper,im sorry to hear that you had your photo taken when you were 13years old in the supes,im sure that must have been a traumatic experience for you,did you seek help or do they have a pill for that.np

He must of had low standards terry. Jk

cactusjumper,im sorry to hear that you had your photo taken when you were 13years old in the supes,im sure that must have been a traumatic experience for you,did you seek help or do they have a pill for that.np

NP,

This conversation has always been a waste of time. I only continued it this long out of boredom.

Time to put you back on IGNORE......again.

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
cactusjumper, you think you know every thing about the Tucson artifacts,explain Cynthia Irwin Williams true roll. in the Tucson artifacts. and if you put me on ignore,thats a good reason not to answer something ,youknow nothing about.np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back