Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Last edited:
secretcanyon,thank you very much for your interest in this subject,and your post,if people would go to your last post and click on to the articles you just posted,which are very helpful in this subject, they will learn a great deal,another question? I have for you is ,ive been researching writings of archeologist Cynthia Irwin Williams,what do you think about what she has to say on the subject? np.

after reading up on archeologist Cynthia Williams,does anyone have more info ,np

Furness

Dr. Alexander Roman tell about :
" The two-tiered Cross signified higher authority, Metropolitanical and Patriarchal. That it was granted to a religious Order of Knights was quite remarkable. On their flags and shields, the Templar two-tiered Cross would have simply been two horizontal bars of equal lengthy going from end to end. However, the particular two-tiered Cross the Templars bore, as indicated by the ones the commanders wore around their necks (and which Templar orders today wear such as the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem), show that the second tier was not above the main 'arm-bar' of the Cross, but below which is where the feet of Christ would have been nailed, the 'sub-padenum' (foot-rest) that is prominent in Eastern Crosses, especially the Russian Orthodox Calvary Cross.
For the Templars, the red cross represented at once their mission to protect the pilgrims to the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem and self-sacrifice in imitation of the One crucified on it. A number of their grand masters had the Church of the Holy Sepulchre on their coats of arms or seals and this also represented for them the 'Temple of Jerusalem' (prefigured in the Old Testament by the Temple of Solomon near where they had their HQ). "

In 800 AC this Cross had an Metropolitanical and Patriarchal meaning . For that era is what we talking about . :icon_scratch:

Marius

yes that's what I said its known as the archbishops cross, you mention 800 ac ? of that's what we normally refer to as 800 Ad, then it was still not the cross of lorraiens it didn't become the cross of Lorraine until after 1430

To get a better picture of what has been lost and forgotten and why so many historical markers may lead to a temple in Spirit Mountain, you might want to take the time to read the information on the following site:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/ca/tmmi/tmmi04.htm
another site is listed in the next post. np

Last edited:
To get a better picture of what has been lost and forgotten and why so many historical markers may lead to a temple in Spirit Mountain, you might want to take the time to read the following site:
Edgar Cayce’s Atlantis Readings - 1 Cayce on Atlantis I
Page 1, 364-12 and 364-13 mention Arizona, Nevada and Utah.
http://www.philipcoppens.com/intaglios.html
America's Nasca lines lead to Spirit Mountain.
What an amazing confluence of stories! NP

Last edited:
To get a better picture of what has been lost and forgotten and why so many historical markers may lead to a temple in Spirit Mountain, you might want to take the time to read the following site:
Edgar Cayce’s Atlantis Readings - 1 Cayce on Atlantis I
Page 1, 364-12 and 364-13 mention Arizona, Nevada and Utah.
Two Myths of the Mission Indians: The Mohave Account of Origins
http://www.ask.com/wiki/Tucson_artifacts?o=2801&qsrc=999
Showing the temple on the artifacts.
Once you have, you'll be able to combine the views of the elders with your own. New awareness of the old ideas may surprise you. NP

Last edited:
have any of you ever been so lucky to see the burro migration that happens twice a year over black top mesa? np

secretcanyon,thanks for the info it was good reading.np

the lost and forgotten,the past that escapes us,are only beginning to emerge again,because they want them to, maps and ancient objects that want to tell a story, but, when they show themselves they are lost again in the chaos of greed and passion in man, things have been revealed, and will continue to do so,but only to the few that truly recognize the spirit which is encased in them.np

in a way,treasure hunting,is like squirrel hunting, the more you go through the woods trying to sneak up on a barking squirrel in a tree,as your crackling dry leaves and twigs on the ground,and the squirrel hears and see's you coming,the farther he will hide on the opposite side of the tree, therefore your better off to leave early in the morning, before daybreak, when the dew is still on the leaves, that way the squirrels cant hear or see you coming, find a nice spot around some nut tree, sit down and wait for the squirrels, if you truly understand what im talking about, then you will understand the spirit needed to be a good treasure hunter.np

in a way,treasure hunting,is like squirrel hunting, the more you go through the woods trying to sneak up on a barking squirrel in a tree,as your crackling dry leaves and twigs on the ground,and the squirrel hears and see's you coming,the farther he will hide on the opposite side of the tree, therefore your better off to leave early in the morning, before daybreak, when the dew is still on the leaves, that way the squirrels cant hear or see you coming, find a nice spot around some nut tree, sit down and wait for the squirrels, if you truly understand what im talking about, then you will understand the spirit needed to be a good treasure hunter.np

And remember the lesson the killdeer gives us. When approaching her nest of hatchlings hidden in the grass, the mother distracts the hunter by flopping around on the ground as if she has a broken wing - always leading off in the wrong direction.

I found this. My grandmother was a friend of Bernice Mcgee and mentioned the name Cynthia Irwin-Williams several times as a friend of Bernice. Grannie said Bernice had several friends in Reno.

Cynthia Irwin-Williams
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cynthia Irwin-Williams (1936–1990) was an archaeologist of the prehistoric American Southwest. She received a B.A. in Anthropology from Radcliffe College in 1957; the next year she received a M.A. in the same field. In 1963 she completed her educational career in Anthropology with a PhD. from Harvard University. Beginning her career in the 1950s, Irwin-Williams was considered a "ground-breaker" in the archaeology field for women, like her friend and supporter Marie Wormington.[1]
Contents [hide]
1 Archaeological career
2 Personal life
3 Publications
4 References
Archaeological career [edit]

She worked with her brother, Henry Irwin, a fellow archaeologist, in Colorado from the mid-1950s to 1960.[1] In 1966 Irwin-Williams and her brother published a book of her findings from the Magic Mountain Site excavation performed for the Peabody Museum of Harvard University in 1959-1960. They also worked on the nearby and related LoDaisKa Site between 1958-1960.[2][3]
In the 1960s she defined the Picosa culture, an Archaic culture of people from three locations with interconnected artifacts and lifestyles. It was named by Irwin-Williams for those areas: Pinto Basin (PI), Cochise Tradition (CO) and San Jose (SA), which all together is "Picosa".[4] Irwin-Williams developed the sequence of Archaic culture for the Oshara Tradition, which followed the Picosa culture, during her work in the Arroyo Cuervo area of northwestern New Mexico. Irwin contended that the Ancient Pueblo People, or Anasazi, developed, at least in part, from the Oshara.[5]
In 1962, Irwin-Williams led the team that first excavated the Hueyatlaco site in Mexico.[6]
Personal life [edit]

Cynthia Irwin-Williams was born April 14, 1936 in Denver, Colorado. After years of chronic respiratory illness, Irwin-Williams died in 1990 in Reno, Nevada.
Publications

Mary

Last edited:
it seems that wayne does not think that the stone tablets have any thing to do with the history and lore of the superstitions. What do you think? From now on wayne, if I'm having a serious discussion on this thread, please do not interfere or try to interrupt our conversations. Shouldn't you have something better to do like finding the lost Dutchman or solving the stone tablets. Just because you and your little group that think they control this site and are so jealous of the volume of activity on my thread you would be surprised at how many people you and your group have run off of this site. Why don't you guys just get on a conference call and leave site to real serious treasure hunters? np

mary333,thank you for the info on Cynthia Irwin Williams,all info is welcomed.np

After all the back and forth on this thread, I've been struck by a few things:
The first arguement against my theory was that there never was a mission at the base of the Superstitions. There WAS, but that doesn't change the basics of my theory. The stone tablets don't lead to the Superstition Mtns just because they were found there.
I was told that there are LOTS of heart rocks in plenty of mountains. How many heart rocks are above a canyon containing a map? No one debated whether I found a map or not.
I was told I was "making up clues" to match the tablets. Well, isn't looking for clues what we all do?
My clues and markers just don't happen to be in the "generally accepted" area. I was even challenged on my use of the word "monument" to describe the large rock formations. I can't move these monuments to a place that it convenient for everyone. That is the challenge of my theory.
I respect honest debate but know some people will find any fault they can to minimize what I have located.
Once I searched the heart and found the map, I couldn't ignore the many additional matches to the stone tablets that I was seeing. Including the map which contains a temple petroglyph.
Instead of just telling me that there was no mission, shouldn't you at least be telling me that what I say could be a "priest" rock looks nothing like a priest? Or my "dagger" rock looks nothing like the dagger on the stone tablets?
Of all the people who have visited this thread - I wonder if anyone has bothered to come look at Spirit Mountain and Grapevine Canyon. I know that people HAVE looked and it is gratifying.This area is so important that the Spanish sent Padre Fransico Garces here. (That's well documented.)
One final note: The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result. After 60+ years, isn't it possible that people are looking in the wrong place for the clues that the stone tablets contain? And remember, they never mention treasure, gold, silver or a mine OR Peralta or the name of the river.
Sincerely, Not Peralta please click on pictures to enlarge photo.thank you np
View attachment 789928View attachment 789929View attachment 789930View attachment 789931
Have a nice Memorial Day weekend. NP

secretcanyon, thank you for posting it was nice reading.np

wayne, thank you for agreeing with my theory about the stone tablets having nothing to do with the history and lore of the superstitions.np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back