Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

:dontknow:cactusjumper, this picture was actually taken at the face of the superstitions above the so called massacre grounds against the cliff wall,in front of were this picture was taken there is a thirty or fourty foot shaft that is very large,when you go down this shaft and start to enter into an opening there is an old wood burning kitchen stove blocking the entrance into this opening,bob ward actually took a picture of a picture,that some one else had,after about three months some one had destroyed the petroglyph,I dont think bob ever went to the site,when the other person found it and took pictures of it,he showed it to a lot of people,and took many to look at it.np

:dontknow:cactusjumper, this picture was actually taken at the face of the superstitions above the so called massacre grounds against the cliff wall,in front of were this picture was taken there is a thirty or fourty foot shaft that is very large,when you go down this shaft and start to enter into an opening there is an old wood burning kitchen stove blocking the entrance into this opening,bob ward actually took a picture of a picture,that some one else had,after about three months some one had destroyed the petroglyph,I dont think bob ever went to the site,when the other person found it and took pictures of it,he showed it to a lot of people,and took many to look at it.np

ok..i clearly missed something...having spent many hours against that cliff face...I never saw any shaft blocked by a woodstove...there are some pecker holes leading up to the cliff face...but...?

secretcanyon,the shaft is to the left of the top of the massacre grounds almost to the top,it still has to be there, its to big to cover up,plus its in an awkward place.

cactusjumper,secretcanyon, this has nothing to do with my theory,I told you, I spent many years there if i can help,I will just ask.np

cactusjumper,secretcanyon,when some one finds this shaft ,you have go down about thirty or fourty feet at a steep incline its almost straight down,you cannot see the stove from the top,it sets about 4 or 5 feet back into the shaft,so many people could have gone by it and not thought anything about it,it would be a good find today, as far as i know, no one I ever knew had ever been past the stove,I had always wondered how they got it up there.np:dontknow::BangHead:

Marius:

Although you may not wish to reply to this, you are on the right track to identify the "hat person" shown on the card.
He is a Chinese Majician, playing the "now you see it, now you don't" illusion.
The object under the hat can re-appear under any of them, including the one on his head of course.
I suspect Ward may have started out thinking it was a good way of illustrating how the LDM or Treasure seemed to be in so many different places, but got carried away with trying to explain why.

Regards:SH.

somehiker, :notworthy: in your frustration, you are giving bob ward entirely too much credit for creativity :dontknow:np

The banker represents the Chinese Majician , but is not . The banker don't make something magic . He move quickly the hats or cups , and you must be very vigilant to guess where is the object . In this case the banker not complying with the rules of the game . The banker or Chinese Majician is a metaphora and says to be vigilant with the details to guess where is the mine .

Marius

somehiker, :notworthy: in your frustration, you are giving bob ward entirely too much credit for creativity :dontknow:np

NP,

I don't know how you can say such a thing. Is this not the face of a man with an overabundance of creativity?

Keep in mind that Bob may have had a drink or two to welcome his guest. Not saying the man was a drunk, mind you, just that he was known to imbibe now and again.

Joe Ribaudo

"somehiker,
notworthy.gif
in your frustration, you are giving bob ward entirely too much credit for creativity
dontknow.gif
np "

Not creative....just confused :laughing7:
As for me, "frustration" might be a coupla yards off the bullseye.
Now, if you was to say I was "flabergasted" , well that might ring the bell.
Then again, some don't see the difference.???

Last edited:
cactusjumper,secretcanyon,somehiker,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::BangHead: those were the days

secretcanyon, I will look through my notes and give you some more info on finds that were never removed from around the massacre grounds and first water,np

secretcanyon, about the mine shaft i told you about previously, do you remember where Doc Roy's shack was located going toward first water turnoff? it would be better for you or any body to head straight up to the base of the mountain and start looking for the shaft with the stove in it walking the base of the mountains towards the massacre grounds.
In the general area of Doc Roy's shack and the massacre grounds, have you ever heard of an story of a concealed mine in that area? np

Last edited:
secretcanyon, Above and to the right of the massacre grounds in several of the washes, close to the base of the mountain, someone dismantled a stage coach. It's burried in several different washes. I found two doors and lots of wood and leather pieces that were still preserved by the sand. One of the doors had some kind of military insignia on it. After several attempts to dig it up I just reburried it. At the time, I didn't see any value in it. After all these years, I've never heard anything mentioned about a missing stage coach. You might want to keep your eyes open for this when you hike in the area. np

the stone tablets and the kgc, what a coincidence, oh, that's right there are no coincidences. It took someone a long time to actually figure out what I was referring to in the language of my theory, first page of this thread, finally out of the darkness comes the light. Why do you think the Confederacy came to Arizona? Paralells. Why do you think the stone tablets have never been solved? It's called semantics, SEMANTICS, of, pertaining to, or arising from the different meanings of words or symbols, as, semantic change, semantic confusion. np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back