Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Since March 28, 2013, I wanted to present my theory on the stone tablets to the world and that thay lead to Spirit Mountain. In a little over six and a half weeks, I have received more than 10,000 viewings. Remember that the stone tablets do not mention treasure, gold, silver or a mine, or Peralta, nor do they name the river. Just because they were found near the Superstitions doesn't mean that they lead there. After viewing what others (that are vested in the Superstition Mountains) had to show, after 60+ years of searching, I feel real confident and secure in my theory. If I have stopped one person from getting lost and dying in the Superstition Mountains looking for something that isn't there, I have accomplished my goal. If I have inspired others to come look at Spirit Mountain, so much the better. I appreciate all the comments from all the people who have actually looked at the things that I posted. Remember that the Spirit Mountain area belongs to the Native Americans and is a registered site as well as being under the control of the Park System. Please respect it.
The truth IS out there.
NP

sunday night the news is doing a special ,on lost dutchman.np

Last edited:
I have not seen any post or conversation on the leaderstone, bankers side. Remember to click on the picture to enlarge it. img054.jpgnp

NP

This '" leaderstone " picture is another Perfil map ( and of course is reverse ), in larger scale , and is not in Spirit Mountain . The three hats are mountains . The top hat has a peak and the midlle hasn't . The middle mountain has a round shape . The hair around the neck is a canyon which intersected with the top hat canyon ( long hair ). If I will say more you will find the mine .
I post the picture reversed to see better .

img054.jpg

Marius

Joe:

I'm guessing you know the item is a postcard ?
And the performer is neither a banker nor Spanish ?
Just checkin...wink

Joe:

I'm guessing you know the item is a postcard ?
And the performer is neither a banker nor Spanish ?
Just checkin...wink

Wayne,

I was never a fan of Bob Ward's fantasies. I had no idea it was a postcard, but I'm not surprised. I find it pretty amusing when folks come on the forums and tout his book as giving clues to any treasure, LDM or otherwise.

Looked Oriental to me.

Take care,

Joe

somehiker,cactus jumper,didnt thank you two were that bored,Ive never been a fan of old glory writers,how about your two glory writers now, going on tv sunday and basically saying thanks for buying my books for all these years, but,we dont believe in the stories either,well sounds like you all live in one big fantasy,after all,seems like the glory writers are the smartest of all of you ,at least they are finding some gold, np ps,its not a postcard,but i look at who said that and just :BangHead:

Last edited:
Wouldn't say we're bored NP.
Entertained maybe.

But here's another, maybe even the same dude. But he don't have nothin to do with the stones either.
He passed himself off as an oriental, just like some folks try to pass themselves off as treasure hunters.
If Ward thought this fella was a "banker" and the card a "leader" stone, it must have been after one of them parties y'all had out at his place.

View attachment postcard.bmp

Last edited:
somehiker,what about them so called treasure hunting,glory writers,sure says a lot for the rest of you,? it was hard for them to make a living untill they invented tv and tourist, yes, that place had only 250 population,it was the last of the old west,then they invented snow birds,and the computer,there cannot be any treasure hunters there,because theres no treasure,only experts on what some one read,or was told,the only treasure there is finding fantasy in the next glory writers books,nice picture,what kind of fantasy were you having to find that,were you thinking about your upcoming bar b que,and get together,dont forget to get your chicken mcnuggets.np:occasion14:

Joe

One hat is on his head , and the other two in his hands . Are all the same .
And for those who believe how I try to be a treasure hunter . I am not a treasure hunter , I am a treasure finder . Instead , many others who have the impression how are treasure hunters , but are only treasure reminders .

Marius

Joe

One hat is on his head , and the other two in his hands . Are all the same .
And for those who believe how I try to be a treasure hunter . I am not a treasure hunter , I am a treasure finder . Instead , many others who have the impression how are treasure hunters , but are only treasure reminders .

Marius

Marius,

If you are going to use Bob Ward's book as a source, which is questionable at best, you should know that he called the object in the hand a bell. The picture has nothing to do with the Superstitions, the LDM or treasure.

Good luck,

Joe

cactusjumper,what is your proof that this picture has nothing to do with the superstitions,and no one, including bob ward,has ever figured out the meaning,I think markmar is on the right track with his thinking,and when I posted this picture,I only wanted conversation on it ,to see what people could figure out about it,it has nothing to do with the stone tablets,or spirit mnt,np:dontknow:

cactusjumper,what is your proof that this picture has nothing to do with the superstitions,and no one, including bob ward,has ever figured out the meaning,I think markmar is on the right track with his thinking,and when I posted this picture,I only wanted conversation on it ,to see what people could figure out about it,it has nothing to do with the stone tablets,or spirit mnt,np:dontknow:

NP,

This picture is an important clue to the location of the LDM:

When you get it figured out, come back and I will give you the next clue.

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper,why dont you answer what I just asked,what proof do you have that this picture has nothing to do with the superstitions.np:BangHead:

cactusjumper,why dont you answer what I just asked,what proof do you have that this picture has nothing to do with the superstitions.np:BangHead:

NP,

No problem. Bob Ward told Tracy Hawkins it was just a joke. Tracy told Ernie Provence who told my Uncle Chuck, who told my cousin Sammy, who told my other cousin Guido back east. Guido called me and swore it was all true. Guido, being Mafia connected, would never lie. So there you have it. It's quite true with no room for doubt.

You got anything that good?:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

Joe

I don't care what is the source . I saw the picture , and I saw hats . Anybody can see whatever likes . Why to use a banker bells ? . Usually use cups , and the small hats is a good choise if he want to hide a card or something else .
The banker use three cups and in this picture three hats ( IMO ) , why wear the one ? ( is anybody who wear a bell ? ) .
The banker lift only one cup ( or hat ) , why he lifted two ?
Under the hats must be one thing , why are two ?
The left thing ( in reversed picture ) I already explained . Is the shape of this mountain .
The middle thing represent the middle hat and is a mine . Why has the mine two opposite arrows ? What these mean ? The arrows show us the location of the mine .

Have a nice day

Marius

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back