Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Marius perhaps I'm smarter for not looking in the same old place for the same old thing using the same old maps and clues. You are correct. Sometimes you get lucky and stumble upon things. New things.

Springfield

Will not cause problems . You are welcome anytime .

Marius

sgtfda

Anytime you can find new things in an old place . Anything which you will find for first time is a new thing . Try one more time , higher this time .

Marius

img132.jpg
A special thank-you to the Colorado River Museum index for providing a photograph of this petroglyph located at Davis Camp, right next to the museum. Both Davis Camp and the museum are at the intersection of AZ Hwy 95 and the Laughlin Bridge. If you follow my previously posted directions to the stone tablet markers, you know that this petroglyph is important.
A man (priest?) holding a cross---ring any bells?
NP

I understand why your sitting down,it must really hurt to think,np

Not Peralta Nor A Treasure Hunter,

The answer to your original question in no. Just because you couldn't find anything in the Superstitions, doesn't mean it is probably some where else. Now like others who couldn't find it, you are making up you own clues, well isn't that nice.

Homar P. Olivarez

facts are facts, I still have not shown you all the facts,and dont intend to, sure its some where else, and i do not have to pretend, or make up stories, to justify anything, my thread, is about the truth, you might try reading all of it .just because the stone tablets,were found ,in one place,does not mean,thats the place their leading you to, my theory is my theory, you dont like it,thats your opinion,but,you dont need to come on my site,and be rude ,LOOK and READ,before accusing someone of making some thing up,If you want to see the proof,I already told every one in the world,how to get to the area,and to see most of it,you dont even have to get out of your vehicle. and, while im at it,remember the tablets do not name the river,they do not say any thing about treasure,gold,or silver,or peralta.np p.s. my thread is not peralta, not peralta,nor a treasure hunter.

Last edited:
facts are facts, I still have not shown you all the facts,and dont intend to, sure its some where else, and i do not have to pretend, or make up stories, to justify anything, my thread, is about the truth, you might try reading all of it .just because the stone tablets,were found ,in one place,does not mean,thats the place their leading you to, my theory is my theory, you dont like it,thats your opinion,but,you dont need to come on my site,and be rude ,LOOK and READ,before accusing someone of making some thing up,If you want to see the proof,I already told every one in the world,how to get to the area,and to see most of it,you dont even have to get out of your vehicle. and, while im at it,remember the tablets do not name the river,they do not say any thing about treasure,gold,or silver,or peralta.np p.s. my thread is not peralta, not peralta,nor a treasure hunter.

If you reread your own thread, you will find that it was you who was being rude. I only offered a possibility that your priest may not be priest at all.

coazon de oro, just reviewed, you said you thought it was a guy playing a flute...nothing about whether it was a priest or not. i said "man (priest?)" and he's holding a cross. i'm not faking clues, i don't need to. the rock monuments in my pictures can't be faked they are HUGE rocks. the photo supplied by the museum is of an existing petroplyph which anyone can go look at in the museum and it's age has been well documented. i wonder how many things found in the Sups have been created long after the tablets were found. plenty, i'm sure. Look again.img132.jpg
You're accusing me of making up my own clues, my thread is strictly about the truth.img001.jpgnp

NP,

I am not say that the rocks, and petroglyph's are fake. There are rocks all over the world that look like hearts, priests, ect. ect.

What I am saying is that they are not clues, just rocks. You are turning them into clues. Not every rock that looks like a heart is a treasure sign. Not every white rock is a so called pointer. Others who think they know how to read Spanish treasure signs would be impressed I'm sure.

Your interpretation of rocks are not facts. You can take all the "expert" treasure sign readers together with the so called "advanced experts", and they would just run in circles claiming marker finds, but no treasure.

Homar

NP,

I am not say that the rocks, and petroglyph's are fake. There are rocks all over the world that look like hearts, priests, ect. ect.

What I am saying is that they are not clues, just rocks. You are turning them into clues. Not every rock that looks like a heart is a treasure sign. Not every white rock is a so called pointer. Others who think they know how to read Spanish treasure signs would be impressed I'm sure.

Your interpretation of rocks are not facts. You can take all the "expert" treasure sign readers together with the so called "advanced experts", and they would just run in circles claiming marker finds, but no treasure.

Homar

Homar,

I believe that describes the situation quite nicely.

Take care,

Joe

coazon de oro ,cactusjumper.the stone tablets,say nothing about treasure,and my interpretation of the stone tablets,is differant than yours,its very simple ,if it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,it must be a duck.maybe,thats why I found all my quackers .in one barrel.np

coazon de oro ,cactusjumper.the stone tablets,say nothing about treasure,and my interpretation of the stone tablets,is differant than yours,its very simple ,if it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,it must be a duck.maybe,thats why I found all my quackers .in one barrel.np

Not Peralta

You seem to be alittle quacked. Are you quackers or something.

Wrimickel1

wrmickel spending to much time in the superstitions must have made me quackers,:BangHead:np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back