Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Not Peralta

You wrote how the stone tablets leads to a important spiritual place . What you believe is this spiritual place , a place to pray or a door which is open to the Heaven ?
Who is the reason anybody to hide a spiritual place ( or something in a spiritual place ) and after to make a map ? Usually a spiritual place is in a most visible location to impulse other people to come in.

PS
Of course any treasure has a " spiritual " or a " religious " reason to be created .

Marius

Last edited:
A friend found a carving in the back of a cave of a Egyptian head. A rock formation above the cave looks like a giant bird. That's what attracted him to the area. This is SE of Tucson. So who knows

Wayne have you defrosted from the deep freeze yet? It's heating up this week out here in the Superstition shadows.
Joe in the circle of those who lived in the area where the mission building is said to be located there seems to be a buzz about it. Did Ernie ever comment on it. I enjoyed talking to him at Dons Camp.
NP did Ward ever show you his map that was later destroyed in the fire. If do do you have a opinion of it. I've only talked to one person about it and he made a copy. He said it does not make much sense.

Frank and Wayne,

It would have been a story that was right up Ernie's alley. I heard so many stories from that guy that they have all run together at this point in my life. Many of them were a bit far-fetched.:dontknow: He was a great guy to sit around the campfire with.

Just before his death, he told me about a treasure location that he and my Uncle Chuck found. Because he included Chuck in the finding, I knew the story wasn't true. The site can be seen from the north end of Bluff Spring Mountain.

Fact is, I don't remember when I first heard the "mission" story, or who told me about it.

By the way, I have Bob Ward's map, at least I am told it was Bob's.

If you like, I will send Wayne's post about Queen Creek to Tom Kollenborn. If anyone knows that history, I would bet it would be Tom.

He believe's the mission story is pure BS. In that regard, we are in complete agreement.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:
Joe

Ernie knew all the dirt on the locals for sure. If you contact Tom K tell him the retired Sgt from Pa has a ? for him. We always have a long talk at Dons Camp. I failed to get his email. He won't mind.

A friend found a carving in the back of a cave of a Egyptian head. A rock formation above the cave looks like a giant bird. That's what attracted him to the area. This is SE of Tucson. So who knows

Frank,

Do you have a picture or drawing of that "Egyptian head"? Did it look close to this::icon_farao:

Thanks,

Joe

here you go Joe

IMG_1205.jpgrequested photo Joe

Frank,

Thanks for the picture. I must admit, I'm unable to make out the image you wrote of. I was not trying to be a smart burro with that face in my last post. There's actually a native petroglyph that has a very similar outline, without the smilie face. It's said to be a mask.

Thanks again,

Joe

I thought it looked more Aztec myself due to the head dress. It's just what my friend called it. If you look center above the crack in the rock you can see the head. The body figure below. My friend feared a death trap. Said there was a large flat rock at the base. When you hit it you can hear a hollow sound.

Joe

Ernie had told to you the truth . If you put the other clues which I gave you , maybe you are the second who knows where is the treasure .
The only thing which must make you thinking , is what made them to keep this secret for a long time , or for all them life ( uncle Chuck ) . I hope you will find the answer .

Marius

ellie b I agree, the stone tablets will fit, only in one place, and that is the truth, and thats what kino was looking for (Kino knew the truth before he came to Pimeria Alta), the truth,but he never found it (yes he did) ,remember who sent kino to this country (his superiors),and why he was sent here,to try and put a story together,and make since out of it (he already knew the story and did what he was told).and map it. there were many here before kino,and after kino,the reason for this,is because kino could not locate from the native peoples ,what they where sent here to find (the Native Peoples knew nothing about any so-called treasure), I told every one that i had not finished my theory,sure there were french ships with money and troops in the sea of cortez,but,they left ,and did not leave anything,they just turned around and left.and at a religous basis (very much so, 100% committed with vows),is how you need to look at the horse tablet,you dont need to (you must) follow shadows,you need to follow the creator,and the truth.all the padres,no matter what their faith ,or following,all, and I mean all they were sent to this country for, was to strip it of all its riches (Read up on Frey Marcos and Father Kino). the best way to do that was to befreind the natives, but the word had reached the natives in this country about what happened in history,long before ,the spaniards and the padre's reached this land,It's always about the gold .look what the pope did to its own knights of the temple, over greed,for riches. yes there were riches and artifacts brought to this country,but no one will ever be able to put his or her hands on it (Not true).yes,the tablets do take you to (many places) only one place ,but its a spiritual place. and theres a reason the area had never been hunted for treasure (you are right, there is no treasure there). the native people even to this day,will take you,from one place to the other.but they beleive,and they really have no idea what is really there ,exept they know its special,and its a special place .spirit mountain,nv enjoy with respect.np
I believe you NP with all respect. We are each one on our own paths.

By the way some Native Americans knew where the Aztec treasures were hidden back when Cortez caught up with them. This information has been stricken from their history stick. This information came from a tribal historian and friend. He has gone to be with those who came before him.

EB

EB, I don't appreciate you interjecting your comments INTO my question. Changing it to "fit" your belief doesn't change the facts.
Thanks for saying I was right, I am.
NP

Ellie Baba, I showed all my pictures and my theory. I've been to another thread and noticed that you are still calling them the "Peralta stone tablets. There is NOTHING on them that says Peralta. There is no reference to Padre Kino. Treasure is not mentioned on the tablets. And the name of the river is not mentioned on the tablets.
What did Padre Kino have to do with treasure and the Superstitions? How do you KNOW he was even THERE? What facts do you have, that you can show? OR are you "saving" everything for your book? If you have facts, show them now rather than trying to make money off a book that's not factual.
I also noticed that on the other thread that, when talking about the French, you said that the French Crown Jewels were in Victorio Peak. What possible proof do you have of that and the "Depository in the Superstitions? NP

Last edited:
EB, I don't appreciate you interjecting your comments INTO my question. Changing it to "fit" your belief doesn't change the facts.
Thanks for saying I was right, I am.
NP

Well I am very happy for you NP. This is a treasure forum if I am correct and if you have nothing to say about treasure you should move to a spiritual site to arrange pilgrimages to Spirit Mountain where people can worship with you there. You said you were finished with the LDM and Stone Tablets.

Have a wonderful experience while the rest of us go back to work.

Man I can be a stinker!

Ellie B

Well I am very happy for you NP. This is a treasure forum if I am correct and if you have nothing to say about treasure you should move to a spiritual site to arrange pilgrimages to Spirit Mountain where people can worship with you there. You said you were finished with the LDM and Stone Tablets.

Man I can be a stinker!

Ellie B

You're the one trying to turn LDM and the stone tablets into a religious experience. It may be what the stone tablets are trying to tell you, just NOT in the Superstitions. NP

EB, I never said I was finished with the LDM and the stone tablets. I SAID I didn't leave anything behind in the Superstition Mtns and had NO reason to go back. NP

EB, I never said I was finished with the LDM and the stone tablets. I SAID I didn't leave anything behind in the Superstition Mtns and had NO reason to go back. NP

NP,

Sorry about that. Many years ago we had worked with Lambert Dolphin on our site (1984-85 I believe). A few years later he went to work at Victorio Peak and I was interested in his studies with sound signals being directed into the ground and receivers picking up the results. It was to indicate where voids could be located beneath the ground. I became involved with one of the people who was in charge at the time while their attorneys were working on a deal for them to enter the White Sands Area in question to find some other artifacts that Doc Noss had spoken about. He was long gone, but Ova was still around. It was all over not long after they went back and came up empty handed. I was privy to seeing some of the old photographs that were taken of Doc and Ova Noss. In one photograph they were posing with the French Crown Jewels, a sword adorned with jewels and they were quite happy. I was not there in person, but I did see a few photographs that someone shared with me that knew them pretty well. This was not long after my father passed in 1995 when I saw the photographs.

I was glad that I did get to see them for it was a rare experience for me. At that time I was trying to find my place in the treasure profession.

There are still some people out there who do not know what the Stone Maps are. They have been called the Peralta Stone Maps for about as long as I can remember. People can search for them using the term Peralta Stone Maps and find the correct sites that speak of them.

Later NP,

Ellie B

Ellie Baba, I showed all my pictures and my theory. I've been to another thread and noticed that you are still calling them the "Peralta stone tablets. There is NOTHING on them that says Peralta. There is no reference to Padre Kino. Treasure is not mentioned on the tablets. And the name of the river is not mentioned on the tablets.
What did Padre Kino have to do with treasure and the Superstitions? How do you KNOW he was even THERE? What facts do you have, that you can show? OR are you "saving" everything for your book? If you have facts, show them now rather than trying to make money off a book that's not factual.
I also noticed that on the other thread that, when talking about the French, you said that the French Crown Jewels were in Victorio Peak. What possible proof do you have of that and the "Depository in the Superstitions? NP

NP,

You invest 25 years of your life in something and give it away if you want. Daddy didn't raise no fool. If you had of paid attention to what I have already stated on these forums you could have read between my lines. I have said enough already and a book will be available soon. You do not have to buy it. Just go to the local library and check it out. I am writing a book to keep a record of what we have done as a team. Dutchman, LDM and Stone Map books have not yet brought riches to anyone...right?

Ellie B

Man I can be a stinker!

Ellie B

Ellie B

And you said I was harse, Could you be part of my misery that loves company"

Take care Wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back