Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Anything established as a Mission or Visita would be on record. We know the names and locations of almost every one. Even the ones that didn't last very long. Some of them have been moved from one spot to another, but we know them (Tumacacori).

If there ever was anything relating to the Jesuits on the Burns Ranch, it would have been known loooooong ago.

Mike

Almost?
That means it was possible. But perhaps not likely?
The story must have a starting point?

Thank You, but I had questions about church treasure?, not a mission, I DID not mention anything to do with a mission, only burns and church treasure. and the Jesuits , np:cat:

Sorry. I only read the quote. Church Treasure on the Burns Ranch.
It sounds reasonable. The range is full of mystery.

I just picket up an unrelated story of a cache hidden in upstate PA. Very credible story and easily accessible.
So, anything is possible.

When it comes to the Jesuits, I rarely use the word "NEVER". I have access to records of every known mission and visita. The locations of them are known, but the main reason I used the word "ALMOST" is because we don't always know exactly their original locations. Granted, the later location won't be too far from the original location. Within a few miles. Its not like they would have established a Mission at San Javier del Bac, then move it to California.

The biggest key to where The Jesuits would establish a mission or visita is the number of local inhabitants. They would not have set up anything on the Burns Ranch. They would have found established Papago Pueblas and put a temporary structure there. It would have been a visita of the San Javier del Bac Mission. If they could have made inroads to the Apache, they would have tried to establish a visita North of the Salt River. Never happened. No need to build a mission/visita on the Burns Ranch. There was not a big enough group of any people there.

Mike

Mike, at one 5 acre section of burns ranch and off of ranch there was a fair sized native population at some time in history. don't ask who or what, but on a five acre site there the evidence doesn't lie. np:cat:

Mike, at one 5 acre section of burns ranch and off of ranch there was a fair sized native population at some time in history. don't ask who or what, but on a five acre site there the evidence doesn't lie. np:cat:

i-admire-your-commitment-to-beating-a-dead-horse-d8ccf.png

NP,

Very simple. If the Jesuits would have established either a visita or a mission ANYWHERE, it would have been given a name and recorded. NO such record exists for a mission/visita North of Picacho before the Jesuit Suppression in 1767. We even know the names of all the failed attempts at colonization of the Baja Peninsula.

.................unless of course you think it was the French Jesuits that went SouthWest from the East Coast to the Burns Ranch.

Mike

Mike, maybe they were german Jesuits ? np:cat:

Quite honestly my interest in Jesuits is limited. I understand what they were doing in the New World and that's enough enough. Any Jesuit related discovery in the SWA would not surprise me.

Hal. maybe it was better for some to have temples and church's below the surface than above. there is nothing to be gained by a group of people by showing there enemies were they are located. no security no defense , no secrets. np:cat:

The horse map and the heart are to two dfferent points The horse refers to the Caballo mtns, the heart map to ??

have some :coffee2:, my Amigo, you are 100% right, don't let any tell you different . the main factor here is easy transportation and water ways used for such. the rio grande & the Colorado river.
plus there friends in the native American community that they made deals with. the horse map has every thing to do with the caballo's , any one wanting to see the horse's head all they have to do is go to caballo lake , from the west side almost anywhere, best area is caballo campground to view , look across the lake between timber mnt and brushy mnt in the valley were sardine canyon is located and at the very top of the valley on the left hand side can be viewed very easily is the horses head below the old apache trail. all one has to do is go look for youself.
the heart is located off the Colorado river next to spirit mnt, which can be very easily seen. in this thread I never showed the location of the horse because theres more than one location for the stone maps I believe the stone maps originated at the caballo's as a regular set of maps of cloth or skin, which later after found since the person that had them could not figure them out ,set out to invent their own treasure some where else and changed them from cloth or skin, to stone tablets and that's how travis became involved by making them. I have never given out the info on the horse's head or the division of the maps. your friend , np:cat:

Np and DJ

Every almacen region has his horse , whole body not head .
The horse from the heart almacen in the stone map is this and has the treasure above his head

Stone horse in Supes.jpg

and the horse from the Caballos Mt . which has the almacen bellow the other " head " :wink:

Caballo NM.jpg

And now , can you see something like mines ( and how many ) in this picture ?

Caballo's almacen region.jpg

SHAME< SHAME< SHAME
You few went through so much trying to impress others, and discredit me, with your wit.
You know who you are and what you did.
You can PM me and apologize in private, or do it on the thread if you want everyone to know what you did.
Again, you know who you are and what you did.
Time is short. Skip the :coffee2:
NP:cat:

N.P.,

Are you referring to this story?

SHAME< SHAME< SHAME
You few went through so much trying to impress others, and discredit me, with your wit.
You know who you are and what you did.
You can PM me and apologize in private, or do it on the thread if you want everyone to know what you did.
Again, you know who you are and what you did.
Time is short. Skip the :coffee2:
NP:cat:

I know I was a severe critic of the Burn's Ranch "Mission", from your first post about it. If so, and you feel the need for some kind of apology, consider this as something of the sort.:occasion14:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

N.P.,

I know I was a severe critic of the Burn's Ranch "Mission", from your first post about it. If so, and you feel the need for some kind of apology, consider this as something of the sort.:occasion14:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Ditto, I was dubious of the mission story so if anything I posted was offensive my apologies as no offense was ever intended.
Roy A. Decker

N.P.,

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

are you talking about the burns ranch on peralta road?

Joe & Oroblanco, have some :coffee2:, Thanks for the kind words, We could always agree to disagree.
We are all students of the quest, no matter which one,or however long we have been doing this.
there are some that know better, they just don't care.they are just trying to impress the masses here
on TN, no matter what the cost to someone else.the ones that do this always want to blame someone
else when they get found out.
they know exactly what I am talking about, and they know who they are.
have a nice day, and thanks. NP:cat:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back