Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

s
somehiker posted:
They won't be "prospecting" when they follow your directions in the "mina virgon" thread sailaway.
They'll just be haulin it all away..........to somewhere safe
They would have to haul the whole mountain away to do that. Too many "pockets" of ore to be able to haul off the gold, everywhere there is a #5 it points to a different ledge. The larger the horse the larger the ledge is. Imagine the Gold Ledge that is on the mid Atlantic ridge that Africa's horse points to. Instead of a City of Gold it would be more like a Continent of Gold! I fore see deep sea mining taking place. Besides that just think now it should be easy to find the Purisma Conception Mine just go look for this:
Devils View.PNG
Notice the Tee pee with smoke coming out of it on the mountain indicates this to be an Indian campsite.

Last edited:
Yes......I think I see the teepee

teeree 1.png

And now the pot hunters know where to dig too.

stories are great attention getters, but, after 100+years, you would think someone could come up with some type of reality on the ones supposedly connected with the supe's. np

stories are great attention getters, but, after 100+years, you would think someone could come up with some type of reality on the ones supposedly connected with the supe's. np

The large majority of people who have actually found things of value within the Superstitions aren't talking - at least not on public forums (Frank showing his gold is one exception). It's not wise to open your mouth about "treasures" within a Federal Wilderness Area. If you think nothing has been found out there you would be wrong, but you'll never hear those stories on a public forum and even if you would, most people wouldn't believe them so why open your mouth at all.

You know Paul I posted those photos to give hope to both old and new dutch hunters. My areas are under claim and I have close friends on the Sheriffs dept. I'm not worried. Besides most could not find a nugget back there even if you pointed to it. Just ask the Dutchman.

The large majority of people who have actually found things of value within the Superstitions aren't talking - at least not on public forums (Frank showing his gold is one exception). It's not wise to open your mouth about "treasures" within a Federal Wilderness Area. If you think nothing has been found out there you would be wrong, but you'll never hear those stories on a public forum and even if you would, most people wouldn't believe them so why open your mouth at all.

Truth

cubfan64, In order to hunt for a real treasure there has to be proof of its existence, or at least a verifiable story, what say you about the supe's,np

Welcome back Starman, just wanted to say "HEY", np:cat:

Well NP, gold stories and gold mines are often mirages.......much like Jesuit missions on Burns Ranch.:laughing7:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Cactusjumper,Have some :coffee2:" News flash for you" since you bought the mission back up, you, or no one else has proven that there was no mission on burns ranch. If there was no mission what was burns selling and why was he shot, seems like it was over church treasures. and if there was no mission in the supe's , then since the stone tablets represent a mission sign in them, then I would say they have nothing at all to do with the supe's. Its also strange that one of your guest speakers and experts on the supe's talked about a mission on burns ranch, and you completely Ignored him. Im sorry that this does not fit in with your theory,whatever that may be. np:cat
ps. I don't think you have any clue to what kind of people or religious groups were ever in those mnts, and what was,and still is there. good luck. :cat:

Last edited:
Cactusjumper,Have some :coffee2:" News flash for you" since you bought the mission back up, you, or no one else has proven that there was no mission on burns ranch. If there was no mission what was burns selling and why was he shot, seems like it was over church treasures. and if there was no mission in the supe's , then since the stone tablets represent a mission sign in them, then I would say they have nothing at all to do with the supe's. Its also strange that one of your guest speakers and experts on the supe's talked about a mission on burns ranch, and you completely Ignored him. Im sorry that this does not fit in with your theory,whatever that may be. np:cat:
I didn't follow along on the mission idea but remember the conversation. The symbol that you are writing about is something to think about. This is an opinion, actually a suggestion. Go to the ranch and take some photographs of the range behind it. Post them for me if you can.

Hal Croves, yes, you are correct, the symbol I talk about needs to be discussed , It is something to be considered in any conversation to do with the stone tablets, the mission site I talk about is off peralta road to the right next to the wash on a small hill. headed toward peralta trailhead on burns ranch. np:cat:

Hal Croves, yes, you are correct, the symbol I talk about needs to be discussed , It is something to be considered in any conversation to do with the stone tablets, the mission site I talk about is off peralta road to the right next to the wash on a small hill. headed toward peralta trailhead on burns ranch. np:cat:

There was no mission on the Burns Ranch, End of Story! Well unless you have another picture I mean. Cause we all enjoyed being filled to the eyeballs last time. This time I have secrete weapon 1-800-WILLY'S SEPTIC SERVICE. HA HA HA HA HA

WRMICKEL1

wrmickel 1 , glad to see the intelligent superstition historians posting, now a news flash for you, theres more evidence there was a mission on burns ranch, than not, the evidence I have showing, out ways the evidence anyone has that there was not one there, And maybe you better study the stone tablets a little more,your missing a history lesson here on signs and symbols. oh, by the way show me the proof there wasn't one, have some :coffee2::icon_scratch: np

wrmickel 1 , glad to see the intelligent superstition historians posting, now a news flash for you, theres more evidence there was a mission on burns ranch, than not, the evidence I have showing, out ways the evidence anyone has that there was not one there, And maybe you better study the stone tablets a little more,your missing a history lesson here on signs and symbols. oh, by the way show me the proof there wasn't one, have some :coffee2::icon_scratch: np

Well thanks for the Intelligent Superstition Historian I see you finally excepted my superior intellectual mind.
(You got me blushing)

The symbol your referring to does not mean a mission. It a saint guardian sign.

Wrmickel1

I am sorry if you have already shared this information. Could you post the location that you believe it once stood? I am curious.
Thanks NP!

Here's the Burns Ranch and the Burns Ranch Mission with Mine Tunnels leading out from the Church and Ranch in a wash.

View attachment 1135877

Clearly the Jesuit's were mining!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back