Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Where do the stone maps lead? CIBOLA the city of gold under ground.Waltz was very close to it with his gold ledge. This makes me believe even more the stories of Joseph Smith of the Mormons knowing Waltz, and of the golden tablets they are searching for.
View attachment 1091197
You can see he marked the spot right under the Word Coazon. All the Maps lead to different mines in the same area that were all part of the same mining effort. Problem is you have to find the monument for each mine then have a copy of the map for that mine to read. From the marker you line up the noted landmarks and the mine will be revealed.

I have had a hard time seeing anything in these photos you post......the warping in the Google shots is really difficult to make anything out.

That is not warping in the pic, but a funnel shape in the ground.

That is not warping in the pic, but a funnel shape in the ground.

What I mean is that I get much better quality when I dont zoom into an angled view......which has to distort the pictures to fit the rounded terrain into the image and the objects like trees get matted and loose their texture and depth......
it warps the image....you dont have to be defensive....:occasion14:

All I was wondering is why you haven't posted any pics that are directly overhead......for clarity

The overhead photos show texture much better and allows someone to see the markings more clearly

View attachment 1091561

Gimme a high 5....LOL

When those of you who doubt actually put Boots on the ground of White Mountain in the Superstitions then I will listen to what you have to say about it. I have actual Photos (they show the same things that Google does but the DOD dumb down what the public gets to see, I have over 5 years invested in research of this area, and have been there several times, and preparing to go back now to these spots for the documentation photos. Eldo, over head photos do not show what is written in the side of a cliff wall, Google Earth is 3-D so it works just fine, except what the DOD has done to the quality. The DOD uses the same Satellites, but they can read the newspaper you are reading and tell you what page you are on, and even which article you are focused on. Besides that the picture I posted is a overhead view, or very close to it, I have a better photo but refuse to show you as the last time I posted something like that, someone here blew it up with explosives, the person rides a mule as I found the tracks. (Happened Twice Now) Now that i have made this statement I hope that Anaconda finds the person and prosecutes them to the full extent of the law. Anaconda is the program that was implemented in George Bush Jr.'s first week as President to monitor the American people (Cell Phones, Data Banks, Bank accounts, T-Net, ect.), part of the reason I left D.C...at the time I did not agree with Data Collection without a warrant across the board for everyone, however now that I see there is a law breaker among us I am changing my mind. The Satellites data banks should show exact time of day and who was parked at the trail head, along with before and after damage. The whole hillside of the Dutchman has the 8-n-P and is also carved into the Spanish word Espania for Spain Followed by an Arrow pointing at the Gold of the Dutchman Mine.This is not some small hill but a very large one, almost a mountain in its own right. Yes I have a picture to prove it and no you can not see it yet, waiting on Congressional protection of The National Trust for Historic Preservation.

Last edited:
There is very real possibility the horse stone is a locator map to several locations. Each with its own set of map stones. Some on tablets and some carved into locations. I believe Bob has proved that. At least from what I heard and know.

Sgtfda

That's exactly what it is, That's what they all are. But they are showing locations to the whole operation, where to smelt, water ect. So when you leave your carrying refined product.

The horse map relates to the kilns and silver mines.
The horse from Santa Fe Mine.

Take care. Wrmickel1

. Besides that the picture I posted is a overhead view, or very close to it, I have a better photo but refuse to show you as the last time I posted something like that, someone here blew it up with explosives, the person rides a mule as I found the tracks. (Happened Twice Now).

Was it this guy?

View attachment 1092321

Last edited:
Where do the stone maps lead? CIBOLA the city of gold under ground.Waltz was very close to it with his gold ledge. This makes me believe even more the stories of Joseph Smith of the Mormons knowing Waltz, and of the golden tablets they are searching for.
View attachment 1091197
You can see he marked the spot right under the Word Coazon. All the Maps lead to different mines in the same area that were all part of the same mining effort. Problem is you have to find the monument for each mine then have a copy of the map for that mine to read. From the marker you line up the noted landmarks and the mine will be revealed.

While it is unlikely that Smith & Waltz ever crossed paths (Smith was dead by 1844), you should continue with this line of thinking. Start with Mormon Flats. Why is that location called Mormon Flats? The explanation that I was given here on TNet was incorrect. The location was not used by Mormon emigrants in numbers to cross the Salt. Look at the topography on the Northern shore. Not really ideal for carts, wagons, and things that hauled them. Crossing the river was done in several location further down stream.

Now, there are two explanations for the name. The first being that the area had excellent access to the river from the southern shore. Ideal for watering horses, cattle, people... even for processing ore. It's under Canyon Lake now but, during the late 1880's, when Arizona was chasing those involved in plural marriages, the area was reported to have been used as a hideout by Mormons evading prosecution. Hence the name Mormon Flats.

The other explanation was given to us by early stagecoach drivers on the Mesa-Rosevelt, the Tonto-Wagon, or today what is known as the Apache Trail. These men told the story of a Mormon massacre at the location. Enraged Apache warriors were to blame.

Keep looking. The Mormon pioneers were industrious, hard working and well familiar with gold.

Last edited:
Welcome back Hal !

How are you ?
Thank you markmar. That was very kind of you to write. I am well and spending my free time reading at the Library Company. If only there were another 8 hours in a day and if only the Superstitions were in the great state of New Jersey.

Now, there are two explanations for the name. The first being that the area had excellent access to the river from the southern shore. Ideal for watering horses, cattle, people... even for processing ore. It's under Canyon Lake now but, during the late 1880's, when Arizona was chasing those involved in plural marriages, the area was reported to have been used as a hideout by Mormons evading prosecution. Hence the name Mormon Flats.

The other explanation was given to us by early stagecoach drivers on the Mesa-Rosevelt, the Tonto-Wagon, or today what is known as the Apache Trail. These men told the story of a Mormon massacre at the location. Enraged Apache warriors were to blame.

Keep looking. The Mormon pioneers were industrious, hard working and well familiar with gold.[/QUOTE]

While it is unlikely that Smith & Waltz ever crossed paths (Smith was dead by 1844), you should continue with this line of thinking. Start with Mormon Flats. Why is that location called Mormon Flats? The explanation that I was given here on TNet was incorrect. The location was not used by Mormon emigrants in numbers to cross the Salt. Look at the topography on the Northern shore. Not really ideal for carts, wagons, and things that hauled them. Crossing the river was done in several location further down stream.

Hi Hal,

Welcome back.

Mormon Flats was named by early Mormon pioneers to the area. They sometimes used that flat to graze their stock.

Source: "Arizona Place Names" by Bird Granger.

Take care,

Joe

Keep looking. The Mormon pioneers were industrious, hard working and well familiar with gold.

Hi Hal,

Welcome back.

Mormon Flats was named by early Mormon pioneers to the area. They sometimes used that flat to graze their stock.

Source: "Arizona Place Names" by Bird Granger.

Take care,

Joe

Thank you cactusjumper.
It would be interesting to know which Mormons were used as a source for Byrd Granger's explanation but her 1960 work is simply a revision of an earlier work written by Will Barnes in 1935ish. Here is the entry complete:

Here is perhaps what both were using as their source. 1917 Arizona tourist promotional ad.

Last edited:
I did file to have White Mountain put on the 11 most endangered place's in America with the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Looks like it will be #1 for 2015, also asked that it be nominated for a place as a World Heritage Site with the United Nations. Sorry it means gold prospecting will be off limits, but protecting the area so our grandchildren can see it is more important than riches.

Last edited:
I did file to have White Mountain put on the 11 most endangered place's in America with the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Looks like it will be #1 for 2015, also asked that it be nominated for a place as a World Heritage Site with the United Nations. Sorry it means gold prospecting will be off limits, but protecting the area so our grandchildren can see it is more important than riches.
Betta get your mind straight and make them sale all their land in the national trust and pay off the national debt or there woun't be any thing left for your grandchildren

Wrmickel1

Last edited:

:laughing7: They won't be "prospecting" when they follow your directions in the "mina virgon" thread sailaway.
They'll just be haulin it all away..........to somewhere safe

Last edited:
Of course the Govt is there to help........

.......themselves to the gold

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back