Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

worry about the Indians? are they gonna throw empty beer bottles at me or what?

WTF.......................................Really...........................Seems a bit narrow minded to imply Native Americans drink alcohol. Seems White Males drink more than non-whites in most surveys currently available. So have another beer and enlighten us with your wisdom.

If you can't respect the people or the land maybe you should not be wandering around on it, the Ancestors usually don't take kindly to "people" (F:censored:g A:censored:s H:censored:s) like that and bad things usually happen.

Perhaps Europe would be a better place for you to go Treasure Hunt. Maybe you could find some of that plunder from World War 2 that the one group from Germany stashed.

Last edited:
i have seen many reservations and how those indians "respect" their land.not one in az is even sem-clean. they sit around and wait for percapita checks. used to drink with em all the time. they talked about how the government put em on reservations and how the time would come and they would band together and take it all back_he said something about screaming indians with full headdress riding horses....... he looked at me with a seriousness that was like nothing i had seen before. i sat back in my chair and told him to grab another beer and take another hit off his joint..didn't have the heart to tell him our government would take away gaming rights one of these days. . true story..and in my previous post i didnt imply indians drink alcohol..nowhere does the statement "throw beer bottles" imply indians drink beer.and my original post wasn't meant to offend anyone.

That would be implying. You talked about empty beer bottles. They would be empty from them drinking. Where else would they get empty beer bottles? Buy beer and pour it out so they can throw the empty bottles at you? Dig through the trash for empty beer bottles? I think not. Be nice to the Indians. They're the only true Americans here. Our government screwed them and took their land.

That would be implying. You talked about empty beer bottles. They would be empty from them drinking. Where else would they get empty beer bottles? Buy beer and pour it out so they can throw the empty bottles at you? Dig through the trash for empty beer bottles? I think not. Be nice to the Indians. They're the only true Americans here. Our government screwed them and took their land.

JeromeAZ,

It's true we did screw the Indians. On the other hand, they screwed the peaceful natives who were living here when they were forced out of their old homelands by other natives. No one's ancestors hands are clean. Everyone took someone's land.

Joe Ribaudo

JeromeAZ,

It's true we did screw the Indians. On the other hand, they screwed the peaceful natives who were living here when they were forced out of their old homelands by other natives. No one's ancestors hands are clean. Everyone took someone's land.

Joe Ribaudo

True Joe! Just like the nomad Apaches taking whatever they wanted but they were already here. Then here comes the foreigners getting away from England and other countries to settle a new land they could call their own. One that was already occupied. They could have dealt with the Indians peacefully instead they almost slaughter them all. Much worse then the natives ever did to each other.

maybe they were picking up beer bottles all the white people left on their land. Anyways I rarely drink and apologize if anyone took offense. I merely asked about hikin in Utah. And I done with this off topic arguent.

Maybe they were cleaning up the roadside and you just happen to be driving by. Lol!

Seriously though check out the Ancient Lost Treasure site.

True Joe! Just like the nomad Apaches taking whatever they wanted but they were already here. Then here comes the foreigners getting away from England and other countries to settle a new land they could call their own. One that was already occupied. They could have dealt with the Indians peacefully instead they almost slaughter them all. Much worse then the natives ever did to each other.

Jerome,

It's true that we were better equipped to kill them. Read the history of Native Americans. Some tribes were better equipped to kill their neighbors as well.

Yes, the Apache were already in Arizona when we came, but they had pushed less warlike tribes out. Exactly what brought them into Arizona. Many other tribes couldn't live with them either. It's not unique to the whites.

Joe Ribaudo

It's likely that the Apache originally came from China. In appearance and language they are very similar to the Tartar People. Were they pushed out of China, or was it a more natural migration. Considering their propensity for violence, the former seems more likely.

Joe Ribaudo

haha. But I don't drink. I will check out that site tho. Is it a different thread in treasurenet? Get prepared for this winter. Summers seem long in az since ya can't get out in the mtns.

No it's not in treasure net. It's another site like this one but it's most on Utah. Definitely worth reading. Instead of reading the forums on the Superstition Mountains and it gold, it has a lot on the Uintah Mountains and its gold. Very interesting reading.

haha. But I don't drink. I will check out that site tho. Is it a different thread in treasurenet? Get prepared for this winter. Summers seem long in az since ya can't get out in the mtns.

Here's the site for you.

(Link removed by mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the site for you.

(Link removed by mod)

Sorry, please do not post links to competing websites..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Sorry, please do not post links to competing websites..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Sorry about that. That's how I found it to begin with. Someone put a link on here to it.

It's likely that the Apache originally came from China. In appearance and language they are very similar to the Tartar People. Were they pushed out of China, or was it a more natural migration. Considering their propensity for violence, the former seems more likely.

Joe Ribaudo

I don't know? I've never seen an Apache with a Fu Manchu. Lol! When I was stationed in South Korea no one there looked like Apache. Then when I went to North Korea no one there looked like Apache. I didn't make it far enough north to China to see if they looked like Apache. You sure they weren't from France or maybe they were Aussies. Lol! If you go back far enough in time then all the Indians are immigrants too. People started in Asia and spread from there.

I don't know? I've never seen an Apache with a Fu Manchu. Lol! When I was stationed in South Korea no one there looked like Apache. Then when I went to North Korea no one there looked like Apache. I didn't make it far enough north to China to see if they looked like Apache. You sure they weren't from France or maybe they were Aussies. Lol! If you go back far enough in time then all the Indians are immigrants too. People started in Asia and spread from there.

JeromeAZ,

I believe there is some question as to that. History changes with the turn of a spade.

Take care,

Joe

My apology to Horse for my earlier post that was a bit harsh.
I tend to find it frustrating that in this day and age stereotyping of racial groups can still be prevalent in public. I suppose if you have never walked in someone else's shoes it is difficult to be empathetic towards their culture.

Sorry Horse

There was no peaceful way to deal with them, hence why the quote "the only good indian is a dead one" became so popular throughout all the campaigns. People have gotton so ******ed liberal over the last 50 years that they seem to have forgotten the past and what the Indians would do to settlers on the plains and the ones heading west. Oh I know I know boo hoo for the poor indian.

Last edited:
There was no peaceful way to deal with them, hence why the quote "the only good indian is a dead one" became so popular throughout all the campaigns. People have gotton so ******ed liberal over the last 50 years that they seem to have forgotten the past and what the Indians would do to settlers on the plains and the ones heading west. Oh I know I know boo hoo for the poor indian.

For one, I am not a liberal in any sense of the word. Second, just because one culture is more advanced than another does not make it the better of the two.

Here are some blankets and some food and those guards are for your protection. Don't worry more food and blankets are on the way. Here is a piece of paper saying that we Swear to the Terms and will never break our word.

Somero

" ... we Swear to the Terms and will never break our word. "

I like this conception . Reminds me Knights and ...Omerta . When I was child , from the western movies , I was with the side of the Indians . They had more traditions and culture . I have two blood brothers ( became with the Indian ritual ) in Europe .
I believe on this planet is enough place for all the civilizations .

For one, I am not a liberal in any sense of the word. Second, just because one culture is more advanced than another does not make it the better of the two.

Here are some blankets and some food and those guards are for your protection. Don't worry more food and blankets are on the way. Here is a piece of paper saying that we Swear to the Terms and will never break our word.

You ever done any research about what they would do to women and children? Hell the men were lucky to get away with their eyes gouged out with sticks and their scalps removed. I grew up in the midwest with Indians. Let me tell you what the Sioux think of half breeds lol screw them and the horses they rode in on. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

You ever done any research about what they would do to women and children? Hell the men were lucky to get away with their eyes gouged out with sticks and their scalps removed. I grew up in the midwest with Indians. Let me tell you what the Sioux think of half breeds lol screw them and the horses they rode in on. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

No sympathy. Well how about for the American people. Now that the government has control over the Indians they're now screwing the American people. Taking away land, rights and whatever else they want. Don't know what state but a couple had their land taken away that was in the middle of a national forest. Why? Because the government wanted more open space. That's ridiculous! They already have thousands of acres of open land. How much space could a house and a barn take? Another man had 50 horses rounded up, shot and buried in a hole they dug. Why? I don't know. That's your government for you. And it's only going to get worse. It'll be interesting to see how people like getting screwed by the government like the Indians did.

Now where were those stone tablets taking us to?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back