CRISPINS CRITTERS

Feel better Scott. Ok I have a question for you music lovers....I think in 1981 or 1982 there was a long cartoon released. I don't recall who the music was from , but it was a feature length video. If memory serves me. One of the main characters was a well built female. I think she might have had angel wings but I could be wrong. Not much to go on. I took my girlfriend to see this show at a drive in. I was home on leave, as we were leaving some clown threw a bottle of Jack Daniels at us and broke my windshield on my Mustang....... I took the high road and didn't hurt anybody, haha. Anybody have any any ideas what this movie was? Thanks Scott I know you're the mad musical genius buddy.....

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Scott,

Take care of yourself and rest....a couple of years ago 1 had 6 removed in one shot....had to spend the rest of the day chewing down on some cotton wadding....but I went out and detected the next day....yeah I'm crazy that way....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Here's that video I promised.....

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:
Folks,

Hunted the sidelines of a sports field and managed some clad and then an art deco silver ring near some shrubs.....when it got to hot move under the shade of a good size tree a bit more clad and then another silver ring with Tina on it...all in all a pretty good day.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00651.JPG
    DSC00651.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00653.JPG
    DSC00653.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 36
Feel better Scott. Ok I have a question for you music lovers....I think in 1981 or 1982 there was a long cartoon released. I don't recall who the music was from , but it was a feature length video. If memory serves me. One of the main characters was a well built female. I think she might have had angel wings but I could be wrong. Not much to go on. I took my girlfriend to see this show at a drive in. I was home on leave, as we were leaving some clown threw a bottle of Jack Daniels at us and broke my windshield on my Mustang....... I took the high road and didn't hurt anybody, haha. Anybody have any any ideas what this movie was? Thanks Scott I know you're the mad musical genius buddy.....

wasn't deepthroat was it?

Scotty (or anyone else) who was the drummer in the traveling wilburys? I know everyone else but where is he from?

Always stand your ground...

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:
Nope wasnt deep throat it was a cartoon, after much thinking today I finally figured it out-----it was the Movie Heavy Metal, anyone familiar with it?

Lots of naked women in it. I youtubed it, but its rated R probably upset someone to post it here............but I found it! Ahh yes the internet

In the summer of 1977, before I went active duty,
I worked at Kansas Color Press, in Lawrence Kansas.
They had 4 huge 4-color presses and they printed
National Lampoon, Heavy Metal, regional TV Guides, Workbasket
and several Fraternal magazines like The Elks, etc.

I once had a great collection of Lampoon and Heavy Metal.

CSB....

Best,

Scott

Lol! My bet is on kitty!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back