CRISPINS CRITTERS

Dig the green "punk" Mohawk!

Best,

Scott

She was my high school sweetheart. I was home on leave and took her to a drive in to see the movie.......later on during that furlough I proposed and she accepted. The rest is history!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

My son FINALLY got a job.......WOOOOOO HOOOoooo

Haha one step at a time but you are so right my friend. He will be moving to a rental house in the next couple weeks, thank The Lord. I just hope he doesn't try to take my grandson who has lived with me all 8 years of his life!!!!!

Some days (more than not, Lol!) I can't wait for my son to grow up and move out. And others I wish he never would grow up. It all depends on how annoying he happens to be on any given day! Lol

But my kids are 28 and 31!

But you'll have to share with the grand kids so far rent has been cheap........rent free haha

hey guy's.....garden growing, hot pepper's almost ready to be processed, and have started to organize a herb farm and orchard, I thought I had retired!!!!!!!I really wish I could turn back the clock 6 months and regain the health and strength I once enjoyed....found out the damage is such I won't get it back....but that only means I work just as hard, but slower, and smarter.....now that will be a challenge!

Got some great recipes and sauce ideas I;m working on to try and market, will let you all in on the process for trials.....later all....Gary

Send me a PM and I'll give you a straight up no BS critique my friend.

Gary,

Looks like you are onto a good thing....you have to come up with recipes that are not available commercially.

Heck last year I made a big batch of crap apple jelly from some trees in the park....the only cost was the sugar and a bit of effort.

Made 24 - 8 ounce jars and the local market sells them for $6.25 each....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

LMAO "crap apple jelly" sounds good to me eh? :laughing7:

Any thoughts on this amphibian? I believe that this is a hybrid between a Toad and a Tree Frog? I've never seen anything like it before in this region. Toads and Tree Frogs, yes. This species, never in my years of bush pounding.
IMG_1132.JPGIMG_1133.JPGIMG_1134.JPGIMG_1135.JPGIMG_1136.JPGIMG_1137.JPGIMG_1139.JPGIMG_1147.JPGIMG_1149.JPG

isn't that the poisonous brazilian froad?

canadians- always getting scared of something

BTW RC, what does the flag without stars mean?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back