what would happen if the earth stopped spinning

The Earth is a round ball, and it's spinning at roughly 1000 mph. Surprise! View attachment 2171870
revolves at 1 revolution per day. you'all yak about animal magnetism, but all I have is mesmerism
mesmerism_1050x700.jpg

Agree with red-Coat...the Earth is indeed a planet, and it rotates at roughly 1000 mph. at the equator.

In the northern hemisphere, look up at the sky at night, and pick out a particularly bright star..then go look at it again an hour later, and it's not in the same place in the sky. Earth rotates counter clockwise, so we are rotating from right to left, which makes the stars appear to be moving to the right.

If the Earth did not rotate, we would be "tidal locked", and only one side of the Earth would ever get Sun.

if you let go of a baloon at it hits he sealing why the baloon stays still and not move left or right forward or backwards.

if you empty a bottle of water why does the water poor straight down not on the sides ?

taking what you have been told as fact is stupidity make ur own experiments use ur own brain not everything you have been told is true.

I love the map that is actually the right form of the earth it was first drawn by a muslim mapper and it was upside down { his maps were used to explore the rest of the unkowen world "USA" usa was on his maps before they discovered it}, untill the people who told you the earth is round and it is a planet and it rotates decided to flip it.
now if you wana tell me a diffrent story about that land i wont hear it because i heard it thounsand of times and it still makes me laught everytime.

i am not trying to convince anybody also i am not giving out a personal idea, it is based on the most hated book by non muslims i think you know wich one i am talknig about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back