What should the Laginas do next?

They keep talking about a full sweep of the swamp area but only do sections here and there. I'd like to see a full dig out of the area from what they call the "eye" back to the road by the ocean where they have been digging currently somewhat.. If permits allow of course...

When the MP cassion broke off its teeth, the Bros briefly talked about going further.
Ideas focused on finding out why, but discussions petered out.
Attention should be refocused here - after all, when the shaft collapsed, anything heavy would go immediately to the bottom, and wood would settle on top of it.
It seemed as though the clawhammer only got through the wood before it got jammed on something.
Maybe a pipe.
Maybe a crane part.
Maybe a connon?
They could try pumping water in and out of MP to dilute and clear visibility, then send a camera and light down to see what the heck the problem is.
The answer shows the next steps.

And while they're at it, drop the camera inside the swamp ship through the hole Jack made when he pulled that 18 ft plank off the ship.
They should get a peek inside the hold even if they can't touch it.

Keep going!

NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA: The premiere of 'The Curse of Oak Island' Season 11 is just around the corner, and according to Distractify, the cast members of the show are paid around $100,000 per episode. Every season of the show has more than 20 episodes which means that the brothers, Rick and Marty Lagina, must have earned around $2 million each season.

I guess I set up this thread wrong.
I was thinking that it seems the Lagina's treasure hunting fever is dying down, but they started with plans on where they were going to hunt and how they were going to hunt.
And I think they finished those things.
So...
Before they sail off into the sunset, what should they do that we can say "yes, they finished the job - there is nothing left to do."
Backseat driving is a lot of fun 😊.

While I know they claim some artifacts have been found in the Money Pit, I find the concept of treasure being buried that deep with water tunnels and other traps to be disturbing. No matter who buried the alleged treasure, no one would make it that difficult to recover.

But the show is entertaining. I predict they will never find what they are looking for. No one ever does on the History channel reality shows.

They should just do one more revealing episode on their ability to market.

funny-cartoon-bull-pooping-bullshit-260nw-1885342498.jpg

I guess I set up this thread wrong.
I was thinking that it seems the Lagina's treasure hunting fever is dying down, but they started with plans on where they were going to hunt and how they were going to hunt.
And I think they finished those things.
So...
Before they sail off into the sunset, what should they do that we can say "yes, they finished the job - there is nothing left to do."
Backseat driving is a lot of fun 😊.
Certainly the treasure fever has died down, but Gary hadn't found much lately too,...
Let's face it, the treasure already has been found...., and not the one they were looking for, but each and every piece of history that the metal detector or the trowel have revealed. They have made sense of the time line, but the millions of Questions have clouded the importance of these finds, crippling the brothers' ability to locate the treasure.......!

They should just do one more revealing episode on their ability to market.

View attachment 2155293
They should keep going, they are making a fortune!!!

NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA: The premiere of 'The Curse of Oak Island' Season 11 is just around the corner, and according to Distractify, the cast members of the show are paid around $100,000 per episode. Every season of the show has more than 20 episodes which means that the brothers, Rick and Marty Lagina, must have earned around $2 million each season.

Well after some many self perpetuating seasons of nothing bull crap. ya got to hand it to the brothers turned the money pit into a cash cow.

Others tried to copy with other silly nonsensical stories and failed. So in essence they was successful as pretend treasure hunters.

But as real treasure hunters everything they did was cringe worthy. That and anything History channel dregs up. Positively reinforces damaging negative attitudes for real well researched projects.

Not one of these shows have done semblance of research. other snort a line of coke then make conclusions from utter nothing.

This is one of the reasons why I have zero interest in treasure documentaries now as they add absolutely nothing to real research other than adding to more to the merry go round of BS.

Crow

The reality is all soap operas come to an end. They have milked it for all its worth. You got to hand it to them?

But in reality they knew this from day one. It was never about any treasure being on oak island. It was always all about the reality TV show. One credit they have proven conclusively there is no treasure there. Any other conclusion is just all wishful thinking.

For for many the show had become a cult classic a dream that many wish to be involved in? If only as by stander or a viewer of the show. For many that is only chance in their lives to experience such things.

And in that retrospect the show has been a huge success.

Its time for brothers to let go.

Crow

Just continue to keep making people believe that there's something there. That's it. That's all they have to keep doing.

Just continue to keep making people believe that there's something there. That's it. That's all they have to keep doing.

Good point. But there will come a time after absurd after absurd claim even gullible people will just tune out. advertising revues will fall and show will be canceled.

What next UFO materials hiding there? Or back to pseudo history theories like fake roman sword. found on Ebay.

They lost credibility a long time ago for me.

Crow

Good point. But there will come a time after absurd after absurd claim even gullible people will just tune out. advertising revues will fall and show will be canceled.

What next UFO materials hiding there? Or back to pseudo history theories like fake roman sword. found on Ebay.

They lost credibility a long time ago for me.

Crow
True, I never did buy into any of it. But they've made their money by other means, so, I guess there really was a hidden treasure there.......:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back