What Is Left For One To Do

Ed, it was political and removed, it would have been okay in our politics forum, not in regular forums.
It was not politicalā€¦It was an article about vanguard and blackstoneā€¦It did also mention certain families but it did not discuss politics in any way shape or formā€¦

The post I did make the other day about the trilateral commission may have been political, so I can understand why that post was removedā€¦Will this post be removed just for mentioning said commission?

Ed T

Ed, Im not going to argue with you, it had political overtones and does not belong on regular forum.

I wonder IF I really did see a Merkabah over the house in which I reside???I wonder IF said chariot had anything to do with Brunot Island and Lahaina???What is the meaning of ophannin???Or how about Seraphin???So much for Lono and Kuā€¦I wonder what canoe or Ź»AuwaŹ»alalua" actually is???

But Then again it could have just been downed power lines that caused the fireā€¦

Mysteriesā€¦Life is so full of themā€¦Ainā€™t that right GW???

Oh wellā€¦What do I know???

I felt compelled to add this to this postā€¦

I really donā€™t know why???I guess it too is a mysteryā€¦I wonder IF they were masons???

Ed T

Last edited:

I wonder what mankind can do to solve the climate change issue???I personally donā€™t believe that they can do very muchā€¦

Ed T

Things just keep getting stranger and strangerā€¦Though it is not the first time exotic fish have been caught near Santa BĆ”rbaraā€¦

Here is another oneā€¦

Ed T

I wonder IF I may have been right all along???I wonder IF WB is the one who is in possession of that which I call my signet seal???It is rather strange that BH has invested a 40% interest of their total investments into Appleā€¦I wonder IF he may consider it as a good luck charm???I guess that in itself is one of lifeā€™s little mysteriesā€¦I am almost tempted to call an Omaha and divert to a plan Bā€¦There are a few still available in my little playbookā€¦I guess that I will just have to wait a few days to see how things progressā€¦What thinks ye Oracle of Omaha???Wellā€¦I guess I had read an old articleā€¦I believe over half of BHā€™s portfolio is comprised of Apple stockā€¦

Are you sure you donā€™t have a tiny piece of diatomaceous earth with a dot on one side an an apple on the other washed in what appears to be gold and silver paint WB???I wonder IF you keep it in your shrine along with all of your other momentos of your great investments and accomplishments???

Ed TšŸ˜˜

Last edited:
It sure would be something IF the water temperatures off of California are warm enough to allow a hurricane to maintain its strength and not weaken into a tropical depressionā€¦As IF such a thing were possibleā€¦

I doubt it thoughā€¦

Ed TšŸ˜

No need to worry folksā€¦

False alarm on my partā€¦lolā€¦I do believe this is an old article thoughā€¦Who knowsā€¦I wonder what water temp bluefin tuna usually swim in???Iā€™m not much of a fisherman so I really couldnā€™t answer that oneā€¦Oh wellā€¦I guess this is much ado about nothingā€¦

I just learned something newā€¦

I am making mountains out of molehillsā€¦

Ed T

Last edited:
Well peopleā€¦It is that time of the day to hit the hayā€¦I just felt that I should share this last piece of wisdom I learned the hard wayā€¦Yaā€™ll may take it as you willā€¦

In my case the above does not really matter that much because I did not really lose all that much at the timeā€¦lol

Sweet dreams everyoneā€¦

Ed T

Well peopleā€¦It is that time of the day to hit the hayā€¦I just felt that I should share this last piece of wisdom I learned the hard wayā€¦Yaā€™ll may take it as you willā€¦

In my case the above does not really matter that much because I did not really lose all that much at the timeā€¦lol

Sweet dreams everyoneā€¦

Ed T
If you lost material things, i think you will be fine. Hang on to the light spirit and soul.

I wonder IF I may have been wrong about the three unclean spirits???Or did I even go there???Well I will submit the following link for shits and gigglesā€¦I wonder IF this too may be considered a parable???

Ed TšŸ˜‚

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back