What Is Left For One To Do

I wonder…When was the last time something like this occurred???Or is this the first time such a thing has happened??

Here is an old article I found…

https://www.fox5dc.com/weather/5-tr...-at-the-same-time-only-2nd-time-on-record.amp

I guess this is the 3rd time…

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.history.com/news/secret-societies-freemasons-knights-templar[/URL]

I wonder which of these 5 is more powerful ya’ll all mighty powers that be???What thinks ye???

Ed T😁

Last edited:

There have been many prophecies over the years…And there have even been many who have claimed to be the one spoken of in those prophecies…

I have even found the one mentioned by the aborigines of New Zealand and Australia rather amusing…Seeing that I was born on the 16th of February…I believe that would make me an Aquarius, or a water bearer, as well…

Who knows???It just may be another of life’s little mysteries…

Ed T😊

Well people…I feel as IF I no longer feel that I should continue on with my foolish quest to prove anything further to anyone…Like I have stated…Everyone must choose for themselves…And we must live with the choices we make…I am even starting to get a little confused with a lot of stuff that I have been reading as of late…I thought that I had read that the sacred package was passed along in 1966 after the passing of the keeper at that time…Is it just coincidence that the keeper passed the same year that I was born???Then again, I could be wrong about some of the things I believe that I may have read…Or am I being put to the test???Who can say???

Sweet dreams people…

Ed T

I feel sorry for the people of the RGV…I know what the humidity is like down there after a storm and combined with a heatwave…I wonder IF those who live there might consider it a living hell???Who knows???I wonder IF San Benito is in Harold’s path GW???

Oh well…

Ed T

People always are saying "It's the end of the world...".
umn.gif

It's not the end of the world...the planet is going to be just fine, but human life will be gone. The planet's good for another 2-3 billion years before our star finally begins expanding as it begins to die.

People always are saying "It's the end of the world...". View attachment 2100830

It's not the end of the world...the planet is going to be just fine, but human life will be gone. The planet's good for another 2-3 billion years before our star finally begins expanding as it begins to die.
You just may be right DizzyDigger…But there are some rather strange occurrences going on…Case in point…

Ed T

Signs or omens seem to be popping up all over the place…Here is a prime example of another one…

I find it rather peculiar that in 1972 one was born in Tokyo one year before Rockefeller, Carter, and Zbigniew Brzezinski founded a certain commission…And as this being proclaimed year one by said commission…But who can say for certain???Then again it could be nothing more than sheer coincidence…

Oh well…Whst do I know???

Ed T😆

I guess that Hilary is in the record books…For the USA at least…Here is a recap…

I find the 1976 stats informative…It seems as IF 1976 keeps popping up quite a bit for some silly reason…What thinks ye GW???

I even went back to review the two years that a certain commission did not meet but for some strange reason the history has been altered as IF by magic…It seems like that has been happening to me quite a bit as of late…

Oh well…

Ed t🤣

Mankind calls this an “incredibly rare phenomenon”…

I just had a the silliest thought pop into my head…Could My Father’s Merkabah have caused this fire tornado???

I wonder what they might have called that which I call a Merkabah, IF I would have taken a picture of it???Well at least I know that I am not the only one who saw it…I know that my granddaughter Sara saw it as well…😁…And I don’t believe that either of us have had anything such as what occurred to a certain three rabbis happen to us…😄…Oh well…

Ya’ll May continue to believe that which ya’ll may…

Ed T😆

Last edited:
Ed..if you read all the news sites looking for bad things happening, you're usually gonna find them.
loch ness.gif

Nothing mystical about a firenado....as awful as it is, it's just science/physics.

John, I have reminded you several times, that religion and or politics are only allowed in our politics forum.

I will remove the post

It is amazing what people can do with photoshop nowadays…

I wonder IF that thing could be a sea trout???Though there are several meanings for truff…Practical jokers are getting so creative these days…

Ed T

Last edited:

The video is still available on X…

Tricksters are something else with the modern technology at their disposal…It is amazing how realistic the video appears to be…

Ed T🤪

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back