What Is Left For One To Do

Last edited:
I just had the funniest thought…For some silly reason the subject of games popped into my mind…This one in particular…

I wonder IF those unknown operators of the craft known as tic tacs entertain themselves with any such creative games???As IF that might be possible…I wonder IF their tic tacs could raise water temperatures and influence a storms track???What thinks ye ya’ll all mighty powers that be???I really do doubt that though…I wonder if a Herkabah could actually influence a hurricanes wind forces???As IF…Oh well…What do I know???

Ed T

“We will keep their lives short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so that they never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water as well as in the air. They will be covered in poisons wherever they turn.

The soft metals will make them lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many funds, and yet we will give them more poison. Chemical poisons will be absorbed through the skin of idiots who believe that certain hygiene and beauty products presented by great actors and musicians, will bring eternal youth to their faces and bodies, and through their thirsty and hungry mouths, we will destroy their minds and systems of internal organs. reproduction. However, their children will be born as disabled and deformed and we will hide this information.”Anonymous

Ed T🤣

Last edited:
Wow...Anonymous is one messed up human.
sSig_aaarggh.gif

Wow...Anonymous is one messed up human. View attachment 2100017
He sure was…I wonder IF BG proceeded him and assumed his throne???It sure would be something IF he were the original beast…As IF BG could be the man who is the current beast…I wonder IF BG has my signet seal???At the time I cast it away he was the richest man in the world…After all I do believe he is the one who tried tempting me more than any other with his little China doll…Oh well…

Who knows???I could just be whistling Dixie…lol

I came across another interesting article I felt that I should share…

The origins paragraph is rather eye catching…

Ed T😆

So much for doom and gloom…Hilary is now a category 3 and should continue to weaken…Oh well…I guess things could have been much worse…lol

Ed T

So much for doom and gloom…Hilary is now a category 3 and should continue to weaken…Oh well…I guess things could have been much worse…It seems as IF California has dodged a bullet…lol

Ed T

Here is an interesting story, if anyone so does care to read it…

Ed T

Here is the parable lessons for the day…

And…

I felt sorry for the poor of California and shed a tear and asked My Father to relent on his drought for their sake and not that of the rich…As IF the rich of Santa Bárbara had a personal 6 million dollar desalinization plant, at their disposal, that they could tap into…Oh well…

Anyhoo…I feel compelled to declare the following edict, as the rich have done unto the poor for so long, may My Father’s hand not spare any of those who believe that they are all powerful in their own hearts nor their creations of their own hands…lol

Ed T😄😉🤣

Last edited:
I guess Hilary was nothing more than pomp and circumstance…🤣…It seems that my edict was nothing more than hot air…lol…Oh well…Maybe the Native Americans may call me The boy who cried wolf, instead of One Crazy Buffalo…😂I wonder IF the Lakota Sioux even have a name for One Crazy Buffalo???Who knows???

I wonder what else may be in store for mankind???I guess that only time will tell…

Ed T

Here’s Hollywood for ya’ll…

Oh well…lol

Ed T

Well at least Hilary has given a few areas a break from the 100 degree heat…While others continue to bake…

It looks like Phoenix will warm back up in a couple days…Oh well…I guess Ya’ll can continue to contribute it to global warming as well…

Ed T

Life is rather strange….The wife and I went out to a new restaurant for dinner tonight and I came across some peculiar items…There is one that seems to have caught my attention more than the others…I don’t know IF I should interpret it as a sign or an omen or just a silly occurrence…Who knows???Anyhow…Judge for yourselves…For some silly reason I feel as I should mention that we were seated at the tiny table beneath the flag…And the old wine price list…Who knows???

I wonder IF One Crazy Buffalo could be an American Indian name???I still prefer Native American myself…Oh well…

Ed T

Last edited:
I came across an interesting article that caught my interest today…I felt as IF I should share it with ya’ll…

Ed T🤪

Here is another article I found fascinating…

It almost looks like a ufo to me…And they called it their fire serpent in their religion I believe…Who knows???

Ed T🤓

This one is for all of those who lived a happy and peaceful life before the white man came along…

Aloha…

こんにちは…

Ed T😁

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back