What Is Left For One To Do

What is up with this crazy weather?We are in August and it is sprinkling here in my neck of the woodsā€¦

Ed T

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Here is another rendition for yaā€™llā€¦

Ed TšŸ¤£

Here is an interesting article some of you may find fascinatingā€¦I sure hope GW reads itā€¦

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lono

I wonder IF the rainbow may possibly bear some association with the event that occurred near San Benito, Txā€¦Quite possibly the one in which I believe you took pictures of???Who knows???Maybe I just have an overactive imaginationā€¦

Two downā€¦Five to goā€¦Whatever is that supposed to mean???

Ed T

Post deleted due to possible religious overtonesā€¦I got a little carried away there for a momentā€¦

Ed T

Last edited:
恆恌ćæ悄恶悉

Ninjinoo taan 'nmariyagiinaa jiyu yai, mata, duu teeshichi ni umuyuru chimu tu duu mamurandiru chimoo taa yatin yunu gutu sajakatooru mun yan. Ninjinoo muutu kara iikani nu sunawatookutu, tageeni choodeeyandiru kangeesaani kutuni atarandaree naran.

Tusui ya tatashina mun. Warabee shikashina mun.

Gibberish I sayā€¦Mere gibberishā€¦

Here is a funny story I feel I should shareā€¦I was stationed on Camp Kinser on Okinawa, outside of Nahaā€¦I wonder if it is considered a Utaki, I wonder IF it is the place where the Kami from the Nirai-Kanai visited them???I remember there was a beautiful waitress named Natsu who worked at the e-club on Kinserā€¦I wonder IF she was a ni-gan???I remember I had my first experiences with sake, soju, and absinthe on Okinawaā€¦They were memorableā€¦I learned one of my favorite phrases on Okinawaā€¦Sumimasen nesan San biruā€¦And what does this have to do with ichi, ni, san, yon??? We may never knowā€¦I was having a wonderful time on Okinawa until I experienced an incident on Kadena while being treated at the Naval hospital thereā€¦I learned how to dance on Okinawa at the Apple House and club New York New Yorkā€¦The were fun timesā€¦Well so much for reminiscingā€¦

Ed T

It seems as IF there are many tales of a supreme beingā€¦Here is another one I believe I should shareā€¦

Post removed due to possible religious ramificationsā€¦

For those who may be interestedā€¦The post was about the tale of the white
Buffaloā€¦

Ed T

Last edited:
Ah yes...and may the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster touch you with his noodly appendage.
fly.gif

ęŽä½³ ā€¦ äø‰ē¶±äŗ”åøø ā€¦ ē¶±åøø ā€¦ å’Œč°ē¤¾ä¼š ā€¦ äø‰ę°‘äø»ē¾© ā€¦

I wonder IF this could have anything to with the Flying Spaghetti Monster???

Ed T

Last edited:
即ä½æęˆ‘ä¹Ÿä¼šēŠÆ错čÆÆ ā€¦

Ed T

ęˆ‘åš“é‡ę‡·ē–‘å­«äø­å±±ęˆ–20äø–ē“€äø­č‘‰ēš„ę”æę²»čˆ‡ę­¤ęœ‰ä»»ä½•é—œäæ‚..

ę„å¤§åˆ©é¢ę€Ŗē‰©ē›“到 2005 å¹“ę‰čŖ•ē”Ÿ

Having some fun with Google translators. :occasion14:

John, post deleted, please remember no politics.

Here is a rather ironic article I came across todayā€¦I wonder IF there really is such a thing as karma???I wonder IF the homeowner has any ties to Brunot Island???We may never knowā€¦Is there any connection with matters of law???I guess that is just another one of lifeā€™s little mysteriesā€¦

Ed T

John, post deleted, please remember no politics.
I donā€™t believe the post was about politicsā€¦I thought it was just a discussion about karmaā€¦I thought the article about the house exploding was rather informativeā€¦The post did not contain information about politicsā€¦

The post about the new world order and year one May have been a little controversialā€¦So I can understand how that post may have been deletedā€¦So I feel I should apologize for that postā€¦So sorry for that oneā€¦

Ed T

Ke makemake nei ka lono iaŹ»u e hōŹ»ike aku Ź»o wau kāna makana hemolele āna i hoŹ»ohiki ai iā Ź»oe a e Ź»ike mai nā mokupuni āpau e pili ana iaŹ»u Ź»aŹ»ole Ź»o ko HawaiŹ»i wale nō ma ka inoa o nā keikikāne Ź»o Dagesh āna i hāŹ»awi mai ai iaŹ»u.

Ed T

ć‚ć¾ 恂恋 恬悓 恧 悉 悋悓 ā€¦​

Ed T

I came across this theatrical rendition yaā€™ll might likeā€¦It even has an orchestral accompanimentā€¦What thinks yaā€™ll???

As IF an agreement was broken over a lousy 2 centsā€¦I wonder how much those 2 cents have compounded???Whatever on earth am I talking about???Would anyone care to wager on that???lol

Ed T

Last edited:
I came across some interesting articles I feel that I should shareā€¦

I wonder IF any of this would constitute an ā€œunspeakable quagmireā€???

For what it is worth???I wonder IF American Home Foods was an authorized representative or agent of a certain group at the time the covenant and wager were made???

I guess this is just a bunch of silly speculation and I wonder IF it is time to pay the piper???

Ed TšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‡

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back