What Is Left For One To Do

I came across another article about the Plum, Pa incidentā€¦

For some silly reason the address caught my attentionā€¦I wonder IF 1996 was a particularly good year for wine???Who knows???I am no wine aficionadoā€¦lol I wonder IF this might have anything to do with my previous postā€¦

Ed T

I wonder how many pennies that two penny wager has accumulated over the years???Wellā€¦I believe the total number of pennies due on said wager should be the number I posted many many years ago after doing the math with a number two pencilā€¦Could said pencil be considered a golden reed???I will let yaā€™ll all mighty powers that be do the math, by yourselves, any way that yaā€™ll decide to calculate itā€¦All that you need to do is multiply 12,000 x 12,000 and get the sumā€¦Then multiply said sum by itself and continue to perform said calculations by their continuing result for a total of 12 timesā€¦I believe that this should be the amount of pennies that yaā€™ll mighty powers that be should owe me for said imaginary wagerā€¦But what do I know???

Then again I could just be a silly Lolo, as defined by the Hawaiian languageā€¦

Ed TšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‡

I wonā€™t even mention the cattle mutilations that occurred in the area at that time, oh, I just didā€¦

I wonder IF any of this happens to have any connection to my imaginary account of GW taking pictures of what some might call a ufo that could be possibly be described as a rainbow by primitive civilizations???I wonder IF this incident could have taken place in 1976???Who knows???I guess it is just one of lifeā€™s little mysteriesā€¦

We may never knowā€¦

Ed T

It is amazing what some people will do for goldā€¦Case in pointā€¦

I wonder IF the masons had anything to do with this act???

Ed T

Benjamin, are you proud of being a mason???

This message is for all of those who do not believe that a certain person was the true messengerā€¦As long as pork or swine is not found to be unclean I believe it is ok to eatā€¦I ate me some pork just the other dayā€¦And it was rather tasty with beans and a shredded lettuce saladā€¦

I believe that this parasite was almost impossible to detect when it was deemed uncleanā€¦

Ed T

Last edited:
My Mrs. grew up on a hog farm in the upper midwest, and as a result is a culinary master at cooking pork. I like a good pork chop, or pork roast done in the crock pot.

That said, I'll take Dungeness Crab and drawn butter over pork any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
eating-02.gif

For some silly reason I feel as IF I should share a picture of a special meal that I am preparing for dinnerā€¦It is called menudo blanco by those in Sinaloa Mexicoā€¦But I prepare it every now and then here in the Northā€¦

I feel compelled to ask this silly question as wellā€¦What seest thou???

Ed T

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpeg
    IMG_1173.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
My Mrs. grew up on a hog farm in the upper midwest, and as a result is a culinary master at cooking pork. I like a good pork chop, or pork roast done in the crock pot.

That said, I'll take Dungeness Crab and drawn butter over pork any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. View attachment 2099296
The mrs was invited to a friendly gathering with some of her friends from Sinaloaā€¦She brought home some pork barbacoa, ensalada frĆ­a, and frijoles puercosā€¦It was good eatsā€¦So Iā€™ve had pork twice this weekā€¦

Ed T

Well there GWā€¦Are you sure that you donā€™t want to come clean about the events that took place near San Benito, Tx???

Ed T

Woe, woe, woeā€¦etc., etc.,etc., and so on and so forthā€¦

Ed T

That said, I'll take Dungeness Crab and drawn butter over pork any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. View attachment 2099296

I guess that there are just some things that we may never be able to comprehendā€¦

Ed T

From your link, above: "They've died by the hundreds of thousands in unusually hot rivers."

I would need to see proof of this. FYI, my home sits on the banks of the Skagit River here in WA., and we get five or six different salmon runs each year. Pinks, Coho, Kings, Sockeye and Chum, plus returning native and hatchery steelhead.

To my knowledge, there's never been a salmon die off due to warm water. The tribes and commercial's over fishing...hell yes. It's currently 95F. outside, and the water temp is 59F.

From your link, above: "They've died by the hundreds of thousands in unusually hot rivers."

I would need to see proof of this. FYI, my home sits on the banks of the Skagit River here in WA., and we get five or six different salmon runs each year. Pinks, Coho, Kings, Sockeye and Chum, plus returning native and hatchery steelhead.

To my knowledge, there's never been a salmon die off due to warm water. The tribes and commercial's over fishing...hell yes. It's currently 95F. outside, and the water temp is 59F.
I just posted information that is available onlineā€¦There may be false information entwined in itā€¦šŸ˜•I have no way of verifying itā€¦Take it as you willā€¦

Here is a bit of levity from the goings onā€¦ I found the release date amusingā€¦

As IF the Brunot Island might have any connection to a certain fireā€¦As IF Ku could have started it with his flaming maceā€¦This too may be taken with a grain of saltā€¦It is almost as IF were a perfect storm in a senseā€¦

Ed T

I wonder why many believed that David Koresh could have been the one who was to be known as Cyrusā€¦Wellā€¦I personally donā€™t even carry any weapons of any sort at all on my personā€¦So why should any of yaā€™ll all mighty powers that be fear me???After allā€¦Yaā€™ll truly are masters of war with truly all powerful weapons and powerful armiesā€¦Are you not???lol

I felt as IF I needed to police this post due to possible religious connections made through certain commentsā€¦

Ed T

Last edited:

i liked this one so much I thought that it should be repeatedā€¦EncorĆ©ā€¦EncorĆ©ā€¦EncorĆ©ā€¦Bravoā€¦Bravoā€¦Bravoā€¦

Ed T

Well Bibiā€¦Or should I call you the chosen one???I wonder IF this might be considered an omen, or even a sign???

Did this event happen at the Umayyad Mosque???Is this of any significance???

Ed T

I donā€™t believe my last post violated any of the rulesā€¦So why was it removed???

Ed T

It was not religious nor politicalā€¦Was it not an interesting read?

Ed T

It was not religious nor politicalā€¦Was it not an interesting read?

Ed T
Ed, it was political and removed, it would have been okay in our politics forum, not in regular forums.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back