Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

(sigh)
Maybe I am too impatient. I hope that is it.

I do not get any info. If I am going about it wrong please let me know or at least somebody say "ellfino".

Cannot seem to get any answers except to set up to do the aura thing. It is a good idea I believe but there are 3 (three) problems.
a. I do not have the right equipment
b. I cannot afford it on a fixed income
c. The right camera is no longer manufactured
d. E-bay aint got nee

2. If I had the right equipment, in order to get a good angle (the area is a very gradual slope) I would need to be at least 10 (ten) miles away.

3. It would be totally impractical for me to set up 1 (one) camera to shoot every 2 (two) seconds trying to get an aura that lasts 1/100 of a second.

It seems like a person ought to be able to set up a movie camera to run very slow and not miss that burst that lasts such a short interval but I cannot afford to get the necessary equipment to experiment.

anywayyyyyyy, any help or wild/weird ideas are good, (You call me weird like that is a bad thing). I was a school teacher and I taught my students that when trying to figure out a difficult situation no idea was "dumb". Something that sounds dumb can lead someone to think of something else and so build on it until a good conclusion is reached.

Sorry I ramble so much.

Thanks, all

Last edited:
(sigh)
Maybe I am too impatient. I hope that is it.

I do not get any info. If I am going about it wrong please let me know or at least somebody say "ellfino".

Cannot seem to get any answers except to set up to do the aura thing. It is a good idea I believe but there are 3 (three) problems.
a. I do not have the right equipment
b. I cannot afford it on a fixed income
c. The right camera is no longer manufactured
d. E-bay aint got nee

2. If I had the right equipment, in order to get a good angle (the area is a very gradual slope) I would need to be at least 10 (ten) miles away.

3. It would be totally impractical for me to set up 1 (one) camera to shoot every 2 (two) seconds trying to get an aura that lasts 1/100 of a second.

It seems like a person ought to be able to set up a movie camera to run very slow and not miss that burst that lasts such a short interval but I cannot afford to get the necessary equipment to experiment.

anywayyyyyyy, any help or wild/weird ideas are good, (You call me weird like that is a bad thing). I was a school teacher and I taught my students that when trying to figure out a difficult situation no idea was "dumb". Something that sounds dumb can lead someone to think of something else and so build on it until a good conclusion is reached.

Sorry I ramble so much.

Thanks, all

Yea those odds are tough to over come, I think they said 1 in 10,000 to 30,000 and not repeatable. Then i think in the end,they said to just go ahead and get a metal detector.

Yea those odds are tough to over come, I think they said 1 in 10,000 to 30,000 and not repeatable. Then i think in the end,they said to just go ahead and get a metal detector.
I'm not certain about the 10 miles out thing...but that's neither here nor there if you cannot afford the equipment anyhow. Most of us have some constraints somewhere. I have the money to get set up, but not time! All we seem to have time to do around here is work. Plus, the land at all sites I am working does not belong to me, so there is that minute detail.
Anyhow, have you considered dowsing? I am not an experienced dowser by any means, but I did use my rods at the one site. The rods led me to the last above ground signs. It could work for you.
ETA: I am not sure how I screwed up, but I meant to quote and reply to Cliffdweller's post regarding how to move forward with pinpointing on their site. Sorry about that DTTH and Cliffdweller!

Last edited:
View attachment 1499317
I'm not certain about the 10 miles out thing...but that's neither here nor there if you cannot afford the equipment anyhow. Most of us have some constraints somewhere. I have the money to get set up, but not time! All we seem to have time to do around here is work. Plus, the land at all sites I am working does not belong to me, so there is that minute detail.
Anyhow, have you considered dowsing? I am not an experienced dowser by any means, but I did use my rods at the one site. The rods led me to the last above ground signs. It could work for you.

Yes, much easier and faster. Better than having to dig 7 to 13 holes in the end. I have a hard time just digging one. Even if your not good at dowsing,you can still get there by reading the signs. One hole.

Last edited:
As for the age of the cache, I have no idea. Everything about this site is unusual. Nothing about it matches anything I read on any forum, that's why I want to send the pictures and my maps so the more experienced TH's can use their "hunches" and experiences buried deep in the subconsious. (sorry about the misspelled word) Intuitive power? call it what you want.

If I can't attach the folder directly to this forum then send me a PM with your email address and I'll send the folder.

Thanks, all

As for the age of the cache, I have no idea. Everything about this site is unusual. Nothing about it matches anything I read on any forum, that's why I want to send the pictures and my maps so the more experienced TH's can use their "hunches" and experiences buried deep in the subconsious. (sorry about the misspelled word) Intuitive power? call it what you want.
I am working 5 sites. Only the KGC and freemason sites have components of things reminiscent of what I have seen on this forum, and yet I have learned a TON from a TON of reading. You can show oodles of pics from your site, but without boots on the ground others may only be able tell you so much. I remember when I found my first site...I thought you could show a picture and someone could just tell you what to do, but it tends to be a lot more complicated and the trail can get quite long.
You have within you the intuition that you believe is available in others, so don't discount yourself. If you have not done so already, there is a lot of info available in the Signs and Symbols threads dating back many years, and still helpful today. Also, read up in the dowsing forum and peruse Youtube in learning how to tap into your dowsing power. More intuition will come as you work along your trail. Take many pictures, then blow them up on your computer and study them.

I've got a folder with all the maps, explanations, and 44 pictures. Actually two copies of the pictures, one with some marked to show certain issues, the other unmarked for you to mark. If I can attach the folder you would have everything except location. I don't seem to be able to attach the folder so if someone here will send me a PM with an email address I'll send the folder to you. Nothing about this site matches anything anywhere but it is a marked trail, (and well-marked, when one looks closely).

Here is what I suspect is the situation at this site. The trail was marked perhaps centuries ago, maybe not so long, but marked. Along came people needing firewood, cutting trees. All of the tree stumps show that the trees were cut down long ago. Most were cut with chain saws but the stumps are black from age.

I suspect the actual markers were removed by wood cutters ("Hey, look at this! It looks like a duck!!"). Then someone, perhaps sentinels, came along and remarked the trail with rocks small enough that if the wood cutters came back they wouldn't notice. That would perhaps explain the geographic North-South, East-West orientation of the markers matched to the North star, not magnetic North. Still, the re-marking took place at least 50 to 75 years ago. I say this because my son is quite smart about moss, and the moss on the markers matches the surrounding moss on the boulders where the markers are located.

The only foot prints I ever see are occasionally, very rarely, on Mondays, usually 2 or 3 kids and 1 or 2 adults, meaning they hiked up there on the weekend. In a nearby dry creek bed I sometimes see man tracks alongside dog tracks. There is a cave in the river bank that has been explored by every teenager withing 50 miles but is buried half way up by water washing in dirt from above. The top of the entrance had caved in leaving a dam at the entrance allowing the rain to drag dirt/mud into it.

I am not too interested in the cave as the entrance was never hidden and may have been dug years later by prospectors. Many surface holes have been dug in recent times (50 years) but none seem to be in the right place.

In some of the pictures I show the creek bank in another spot where it looks like an entrance to a cave exposed by boulders falling away. The entrance looks like an "M", or owl symbol. Interesting, I thought. The "cave" only goes in about 3 feet and is blocked.

Open a way for me to get this info to you.

Thanks, all

I've got a folder with all the maps, explanations, and 44 pictures. Actually two copies of the pictures, one with some marked to show certain issues, the other unmarked for you to mark. If I can attach the folder you would have everything except location. I don't seem to be able to attach the folder so if someone here will send me a PM with an email address I'll send the folder to you. Nothing about this site matches anything anywhere but it is a marked trail, (and well-marked, when one looks closely).

Here is what I suspect is the situation at this site. The trail was marked perhaps centuries ago, maybe not so long, but marked. Along came people needing firewood, cutting trees. All of the tree stumps show that the trees were cut down long ago. Most were cut with chain saws but the stumps are black from age.

I suspect the actual markers were removed by wood cutters ("Hey, look at this! It looks like a duck!!"). Then someone, perhaps sentinels, came along and remarked the trail with rocks small enough that if the wood cutters came back they wouldn't notice. That would perhaps explain the geographic North-South, East-West orientation of the markers matched to the North star, not magnetic North. Still, the re-marking took place at least 50 to 75 years ago. I say this because my son is quite smart about moss, and the moss on the markers matches the surrounding moss on the boulders where the markers are located.

The only foot prints I ever see are occasionally, very rarely, on Mondays, usually 2 or 3 kids and 1 or 2 adults, meaning they hiked up there on the weekend. In a nearby dry creek bed I sometimes see man tracks alongside dog tracks. There is a cave in the river bank that has been explored by every teenager withing 50 miles but is buried half way up by water washing in dirt from above. The top of the entrance had caved in leaving a dam at the entrance allowing the rain to drag dirt/mud into it.

I am not too interested in the cave as the entrance was never hidden and may have been dug years later by prospectors. Many surface holes have been dug in recent times (50 years) but none seem to be in the right place.

In some of the pictures I show the creek bank in another spot where it looks like an entrance to a cave exposed by boulders falling away. The entrance looks like an "M", or owl symbol. Interesting, I thought. The "cave" only goes in about 3 feet and is blocked.

Open a way for me to get this info to you.

Thanks, all

Your doing good CliffD. Your realizing what you have been reading isnt working on your site. It wont. Sure you will find Ducks, Owls, Hearts, and what not. But they will all be used in a different way.Let your site show you where its at. Do like miboje suggest,work on your intuitive skills more.You already using them. If you read on the techniques thread, you can learn how to take a piece of negative film,tape it over your camera lens to look for auras on the ground. Coat hangers for your dowsing rods. Dont get caught in the rule book mentality.

Can someone please tell me how to attach a folder?

I don't believe it's possible to attach a folder. What you can do is go to your profile page and scroll down to "your albums "....then Create a new album and upload all your pictures into it. Be sure to mark it Public.

Hope this helps.

Once you have created your album, copy and paste the link into your post, like this....

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5014

This is the first time I've tried to do this, so this is just a test. If it doesn't work, you can always just refer people to your album and they can go to your profile and view them that way.

I still haven’t figured this out. I do have some more information that may help.
1. The 18x18 upright triangle has an open fish mouth on top pointing toward the sky as if waiting to be fed. The hole in its mouth is big enough and deep enough to hold a golf ball. The laying down triangle that is pointing back toward the centerline between the 2 upright triangles has a similar fish mouth but not quite as well defined. At another site about 90 miles away there is a cone shaped rock about 100 to 150 feet tall that has an open fish mouth pointing toward the sky.
I have not seen ANY information about fish mouths but it seems to be they are in more than 1 location.
Anybody have any ideas what they mean or if they mean anything/something?
2. I have found alignment rocks both north and south of the 2 upright triangle rocks that go to the laying down triangle. That is, going north I found a rock in line with the triangles. Then going west from it I found another rock that aligns exactly with the first rock and with the laying down triangle (LDT). Going south from the 2 upright triangles the rock on that line is exactly aligned with 2 bigger rocks and the LDT.
The LDT is heavy enough that it would take 4 or more very strong men to move it. I do have a fold up shovel in my backpack and could, if it is wise, dig under the LDT from 1 side. The other 2 sides are too well hidden by brush and a chopped down tree. (Convenient). This rock can only be seen from the big end as the brush overhangs it.
I would like to take measurements but there is a nearby road that is well traveled by hikers and bicyclists going to a nearby protected area. When I am visiting the site I try to look like a hiker and not a TH.
One more item to mention. Laying on the LDT are 2 small rocks. 1 is about 1 inch diameter and 4 inches long. Like a dowel. The other is about 2 inches diameter and 4 inches long. I didn’t notice these earlier but they have been there a long time because of the dirt underneath and the color difference of the tops and bottoms. There was a third 1,ovel shaped, but it had been knocked off recently onto the ground and was upside down (Color difference). There were no foot prints except mine so I assumed an animal bumped it. I left it where it lay. These 2 rocks are laying at the bottom or big end of the LDT near the outside edge, parallel to the center line.
I suppose if I spend as many years studying this as many of you have I will figure it out. It would be so much nicer if somebody could help me figure it our and save me years, which I don’t have left.

DETAILS ABOUT SPECIFIC ROCKS
Rock # 1. I can’t explain the dot on the front of the rock.
5a. Resting in a hole.
6. Resting in a hole.
8c. Corner broken off triangle.
10a. Part of Bottom of triangle rock at bottom of pic is outside of drawn triangle. This would be a below ground foundation if the rock were standing. I am guessing that triangles 8 & 9 have similar foundations.
10b. Pic taken a different day, small rock fallen off. Pen shows size of rock.
16. Forgot which alignment this rock is in but it is in one or another.
Boulder 1 & Boulder 2 are large boulders about 3 ft high and 2 to 3 ft thick and not standing like the triangles 8 & 9. They form a triangle and are not aligned with the other rocks.
Face. Is not lava and is the only rock in the area that is not lava. It is about 3 ft long and about 6 to 8 inches thick.

here are 2 map pictures.

Attachments

• page 1.pdf
    391.8 KB · Views: 69
  • page 5.pdf
    386.7 KB · Views: 79
The pictures are in my PROFILE under ALBUMS and should be available. I haven't figured out how to put them in proper order or how to label them. There is a place where I'm supposed to be able to make a comment on each photo but there is no way to save it so I can't get out, so I can't go to the next.

Any help here?

oh, ya, Ditlihi, thanks for the info.

Thanks, all

Great photos and work CliffD. I like how your letting the site show you around. Remember a lot of these sites will have multiple caches,which can make the layout confusing.Keep at it,you'll get there,each time you go out you will get better. I cant help you with the geometry layouts. That stuffs way over my head. Hopefully you will get some help. If not,you can get there.Good luck,keep at it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back