Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Found.....and now waiting for the next explorers to have thier fun...

bytheway....before you ask...no gold, no silver, just a heckuva site. Complete with beds for two guards, bedded in shredded Juniper bark, a family of hissing young vultures, many crosses, marks, etc. A great hidden place with a fantastic history...

Hi bonuntr, I always look for your post. Its been a long time since your last post, but i always watch for your posts. I know your on to some good stuff. And i all so know, those **** bags that stole your photos of what your Dad found and put it on the front cover of a magazine are out there. I still say you should file a law suite against them. But anyways, Id love to see some photos. But i also understand if you dont want to show them. Id like to hear some more of your finds. I have been waiting for you to post. Thanks for the update.

Any information on these signs ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490901818.015744.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490901844.302815.jpg

Those are the first of their kind for me. The gun remind me of a cave system. There is other stuff on the tree less noticeable. Need a good close up of gun to see details. It being a revolver will give a clue to who put there. The.tree was used before the last two were put on it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Did you use chalk on it? Now all the other stuff I'm use too. I see it daily. That whole tree is loaded with it. There is something in that area or was there at one time. I'm looking for someone who understands what's there.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Can anyone share some info on the meanings or possible distance where next place to look would be?
IMG_7052.JPG

There is not enough information, walk backwards 50 feet and take another photo with the location circled, direction also would be helpful indicate with an arrow for magnetic north. Your own thread would be helpful also

Last edited:
Has anyone found an Owl carved on a tree? I have read there is suppose be a buried treasure map, that is buried about 1 foot under the surface. No one has said where to look for the map, how many feet from tree, will the Owl be looking in the direction to travel to find the map? pebble

Dear friends kindly say something about this rock. Is that same sign. IMG_9565.JPGIMG_9567.JPGIMG_20160730_161731.jpg

PicsArt_04-24-11.38.20.jpg
PicsArt_04-24-11.30.00.jpg
IMG_20160730_161727.jpgIMG_9564.JPGIMG_9564.JPG

Thom, you're absolutely correct - there are messages upon messages here, spanning at least three general time periods. Yes, I've photo-shopped this and other pictures of these carvings using a variety of techniques, revealing some interesting results. One below.

Logically, many of the symbols seem to be topographically inspired, but that is not necessarily the case, IMO. The much older, fainter carvings at this site and others closeby are quite interesting to me - I wish there was a proven and reliable way of dating them. The archies I've talked to, once you wade through their dogma, obviously have no idea what's going on here. The newer, fresher looking carvings were added later with some duplication of the older ones - the 'mark of possession' symbol for one. This is the symbol associated with both the planet venus (Quetzalcoatl) and also displayed on the sails of Columbus' fleet (Templar cross). Also, surprisingly, some of the much more recent 'grafitti' is extremely interesting in itself due to the cryptic messages to be gleaned from them. Most of these are not visible in the posted photo. Even more intriguing is the location of this panel. It occupies a crucial point (King's Chamber if you will) in a precise geometric pyramid pattern that emcompasses about 54 square miles, marked by major landmarks and carvings at each node. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Can anyone share some info on the meanings or possible distance where next place to look would be?

dsty post 1821,

Can you clarity this statement a little more? Are you saying you added up the ; length of each of the long parts of the seven for the distance--and the short part of the 7 ( the top bar gave you the direction to go ) told you to go left ( away from the side of the long bar of the 7 ).

what do you do with a one or two or three when you see them?

Barton

As far as I know a 7 is for Rest area ( rest would indicate a stopping place or place to turn ) and the short part is for direction, I do believe they had different distances between rest areas, in this instance it was used to separate the lines of a League square, I will say that when you venture to take on the adventure of following a Spanish Trail it will require a lot of walking, most 7's the long part will take you straight up or down, generally the short part will point to one of the 4 directions. If you take a 7 apart it would show a Short part for direction and a long part for league.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back