Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

No, sorry.. I have come across a large striking snake at an entrance.. but not a dog. Wish I could be more help.

I see dogs often. Some look like rottweilers and doberman. Then I've seen puppies. I thought it is a warning. At the entrance watch out. Do you have a picture?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tixiercat, was there a trap at the entrance with the snake. There is one here but it's below the water.

Anyone seen an upside down ankh at the mouth of a tunnel? Curious again...

Lots going on here..Give it a try!

I hesitated to put this one up, but ya'll been so nice! Please, (as always), do not use this photo unless you get my permission. My eldest son and daughter have been putting together a bio of my life, (lots of boring reading), from my years in the dinosaur business, to the last decade or so in T'hunting. They are doing a heckuva lot better job than I would!
Thanks in advance for any help, I believe I have it worked out, but the more eyes the better!
Thanks again,
bonuntr

Nevada fandango peak.JPG

Lots of fun here....Templars, Jesuit, Spanish, KGC, or???

Jesuit for sure. It written right on the wall. Nice find bountr thanks for sharing. I don't get that kind of scenery here . I see a lot of things in the picture

You probably already know it says to look right. The lower right profile about in the center of the picture is a pig's head, it sits on top of a skull (or half skull you can see the eyes and nose of the skull). Check for a marker shape near the mouth of the skull since it is covered and suggests covered entrance, which that you may find that same marker shape again further away on a line.. The marker shape could be buried or above ground near the skull mouth. Also I would maybe dig out the mouth of the skull to see if there are buried markers or possibly much more. I would also line up the peaked portion of the monument left of center directly over the rock cairn for a directional line to be on. There should be a small platform which you stand on off the left and site over them both. Another line maybe standing at the skull eyes and look directly over the rock cairn on the right. Depends what the compass readings are for either.

Quinoa,I see the number 56 on all these stones. What is that number for? Is it 11 ,30 or just plain 56.

Bonunter, you have a wonderful treasure there... Your children want to record your mark on life.
They understand you.

You have treasure that Solomon would hold with pride.

#/;0)

Bonunter, you have a wonderful treasure there... Your children want to record your mark on life.
They understand you.

You have treasure that Solomon would hold with pride.

#/;0)

Thank you. After all is said and done, you are definitely right, the true treasure is our love of one another. I have had eight children, some think dear old dad is crazy, some think I dream too much, but all of them love me. What more could a guy ask for?

As for my darlin wife, she is the best! She works her tail off so her wandering husband can roam the hills. She has never once tired of my dreaming and wandering. She is definitely my treasure....

Last edited:
Well bonuntr, I can say the same thing. Except I don't have eight children. Only three for me and two grandchildren. But I would have gone the wrong road if not for my wife. God Bless our families.

Bountr in that picture, What direction are you facing?

Facing southeast at 130 degrees...I also believe it to be Jesuit in construction. We are leaving on Friday for the site, we hope....only trouble is, we have to be back on Tues. Long drive, but worth the fun!

There looks to be an elephant looking to the left. And that eye catching mouth of ?? Don't know a witch maybe. There's a smooth place at the top with what looks to be a v pointing left. And there's some thing on the big blonde rock center bottom.

I hesitated to put this one up, but ya'll been so nice! Please, (as always), do not use this photo unless you get my permission. My eldest son and daughter have been putting together a bio of my life, (lots of boring reading), from my years in the dinosaur business, to the last decade or so in T'hunting. They are doing a heckuva lot better job than I would!
Thanks in advance for any help, I believe I have it worked out, but the more eyes the better!
Thanks again,
bonuntr

View attachment 1330677

Lots of fun here....Templars, Jesuit, Spanish, KGC, or???

You have a great treasure here sir. Took all of 2 seconds. Too much going on to comment. Thank you for sharing.

Help Number Seven - I wonder if a friend can help me with the next step IMG-20160703-WA0113.jpg

Alessandro, take, the info from the PM that I sent and add to it, the possibility that the stone to the right of the skull, may very we'll be a heart.
It is not fully exposed, but parts of it resemble a heart. An important sign by itself, made doubly important in conjunction with the package to its left.

#/;0{>~

Digging through some old photos I took a few years ago, and ran across this one. Couldn't remember why I took this particular shot until I adjusted the photo a bit.

It is a short walk from a tree that has a face growing out of it about 12 feet up. The face looks out over what appears to be an old Indian burial ground. I've posted pics of the tree before on Tnet.

What does it look like to you guys?

AA-DSCF0008.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back