Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

View attachment 1262720 need a little decipher help

I think that I will issue a partial rebuttal.
I still am using my phone app,
But I think that i fell for a lie.

That strip of lighter color ( tan ) looks more like it was layered over the true carvings, that would be of much more value to the treasure hunter.

The thin layer is the lie, which hides the true symbols.

That is a lot of crow to eat.
Anyone want a wing...
Or maybe a leg? ? ?

#/;0)~(c)

Your only human MIKEL, my be you can help with this one
d3496a000b8b07034e3fbf050eb64b1d.jpg
032fca8aaafd9ad6c4e6f556ee003038.jpg
fb60d76fb15ace3ee9da136a32d8bab8.jpg

Just a few

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bob, you are right. I'm not much good on the small stuff, but I got say that the last pic looks like a wicked shrunken skull.

I'm sure there are some small markings that don't make it out on this small screen.

Is it made up of sulfur base?
The yellow color isn't common to Me.

Over all... yeah, not much help
Sorry bud.

#/;0(~ (c)

Mikel, it is made from limestone. It's all around the springs that are around here. Down south it's all we have. This is a larger piece for you. I'm still looking forward to you finishing your project. Good things come to those who wait. Bob
fd73c1723b2ba81087fb83b1fd97d7e8.jpg

That stone changes with the season. It's a good one. Maybe you can see the details on it. Thanks Mikel and God Bless. Bob

Mikel, it is made from limestone. It's all around the springs that are around here. Down south it's all we have. This is a larger piece for you. I'm still looking forward to you finishing your project. Good things come to those who wait. Bob
fd73c1723b2ba81087fb83b1fd97d7e8.jpg

Bob, I can see several heads looking upward, but not in the some spot, and a few animals.
Kinda hard too make out.

This specimen is also lime and proan to desolve when exposed to running water.

But, not knowing how long it has been protected. It could be be trying to point out something in the sky or up a steep canyon wall.

I hope you remember where it was.

Happy hunting

#/;0)~ (c)

Can anyone say what the dogs represent. I see bad dog on some stones. Sometimes it shows a doberman and other times it may be a puppy. I thought it may be the surverity of the trap. And what about the dragon or serpent?

Dogs

The Spanish carved beautiful life sized dogs. I never understood the meaning for certain. But they had a strong bond with them.

At spring and fall equanocse, you can see a shadow dog and a sunlit face between ten am and one pm. I have a photo of a large skull that I sat on at the edge of a bluff to photograph the scope of my site. It took about a decade for me to notice it in the
Photo and now it is the first Thing thingthat I see....
It is on my thread about 2/3 the way thru, if you would like to look it up.

I hope I am helping.
MIKEL

#/;0)~ (c)

Last edited:
Thanks again, I will check it out.

Diagnosing help wanted....

Hey ya'll,

Need some help with these marks....kinda have a clue, but could be dead wrong. Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

NorthAZheart.JPG
To the right side of this heart, 112 feet is this....

northAZpointer.JPG
This well balanced pointer sits at the base of a small cavern, and if you look to the right of the small cave, is this...

northAZheadlooksatpointer.JPG
I have outlined the carving to show its likeness as it is covered in lichens. I believe it to have slightly drooped to its back, as a tree was pushing down on it...Could it be the loyal servant?

Anything you see....please let me know! I am not able to go to this locale only twice a year, and want to waste as little time as possible. I know some of you know exactly what you are looking at...PLEASE HELP! Not looking to dig as it is on a friends propertly, and we haven't worked out the particulars yet. It is hard to get some people to understand that all that glitters isn't gold...Thanks again!

Bonuter.
I'm no expert by any means, but I see several issues with the heart.
According to Kenworthy, you cannot truely trust a broken heart.
The chip and subsequent crack in the lower left edge. They look to be made recently, perhaps as a ploy to distract.
However; I would recommend caution, as it may be a warning of possible traps.

The pointer in the second pic may be pointing above the small cave opening.

Be alert and safe.
Best wishes for success there.

#/;0)~ (c)

There is a small hill along the sante Fe trail in South Colorado. As you head up this side valley this low hill is in the middle. You have to go by it to get through. It is near crossing trails. It has maybe a 20 degree incline. The area was used extensively by the native Americans. I am familiar with sheap headers. Across this low hill their are zigzags of rocks almost like fence lines but their would be no reason for a fence there. Its not a foundation. I ran across them 20:years ago but am planning a trip back down there. I will get pictures and take a compass. All I can think it would be would be a map through the Rockies maybe. Anything I should look for besides lots of gold? Thanks

The cave is likely an old emptied out spot like a crypt or vault. It is now shaped like an M or owl or bat head. The balanced boulder is a head looking at a heart. The rock outcrop on the right side of the balanced boulder in which I circled the small cuts in one grouping are in the shapes of diamonds and such and is another abstract large head looking down the topline of the balanced boulder. There are small comfirmation rocks placed around it, a diamond, a pentagon and some in the shape of open mouths eating something. It means return to the womb.

That being said, there are 2 possibilities, 1, you look for something the direction the red arrow is pointing along the topline of the balanced rock (take the bearing), Or 2, and most likely, you look thru the large "V" above it, which represents the cleft of a heart.
northAZpointer cave.jpg

Couple more things. The balanced boulder itself should also look like an owl from a certain angle or lighting. They used a lot of triangles and alignments to locate certain points, so this might be used as a corner. The 2 directions I said to look may just point out the other corner markers. So that would give you a large triangle that you could go to the center of, or find a point somewhere inside of, or even measure off of to a final spot.. There is no easy or all emcompassing way to figure this stuff out. Most of the time you figure stuff out only to end up on a spot they marked specifically to find again to measure one final distance and direction to which was only marked on a map. The places where something specifically tells you to dig are mostly trapped out or already emptied out spots.

Edit: also I see one more thing, it's telling to use 135 degrees or SE for something, I'm pretty sure I see it a couple times, but it's pretty speculative. The heart is also oriented or tilted that way as if telling a compass direction, so I think it is so. It could be exact opposite though and NW instead of SE. There's alot of reverse stuff that happens on these sites.

Last edited:
HI friends.

I need your help and expertise. I found this stone in the forest.

I have run in to this kind of set up. It has worked for me standing in the flat spot and look if you could see some other feature or sign where the two lines meet at that V shape cut above the little flat spot.

Yeah I have seen the same, the owl or balanced boulder with the flat top is supposed to represent a place to stand and look from, that is why the abstract face looking down on it and V above it. I have also seen the owl having pointed ears where you look across the top of it's head and behind it's orientation. Sometimes one ear is lower than the other to line up a ground spot but you look directly over the tips. The owls can be very large and somewhat abstract. I have also seen the owls where you look thru and between the ears if they are in the shape of a V. And sometimes they have eyes and they look at something as well.

Edit: Ha, actually if you look very closely the owl has lichen manipulated eyes and they are looking up at the V notched out area.

Last edited:
Thanks for your answers...

Could mark image which I comment? this to give me an idea, please

I have two more stone images

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back