Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

First thing the numbers 177 and 87 are degree heading. You will need to get better pictures. Take stone and from the side at an angle all the way around it slowly take pictures both side

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Why were you digging so deep

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Know this goes back alot but okey dokey posted in post 292-293 some pics..if i was the poster i would look where the camel or possible bird is looking..would repost pics here but not sure how but if you look at the large boulder pic, there is a light area surrounded by darker..in the pic it almost looks like (the light area) a fat grouse sitting a nest, looking to the right in the pic..but if you look at old dogs post #294, where he reposted the right side part of the pic, it looks like this lightened area is the head of a camel looking to the right..his negative view looks the same...to me the whole lightened area could be either a camel or a grouse, but positively looks like a shadow sign i would follow or look under, not that i know a single thing about spanish markers, but only because i see it so plainly

thanks for the feedback. people are wanting to develop the area those boulders are on so it is a fight to get the site finished first.

THANK YOU to all.....We are leaving for the site tomorrow....will return on the 31st of October. Hoping to unlock mysteries long since forgotten....
Hi there bonuntr, I hope all went well on your trip? I was also hoping you might share some info. and photos from it?
Take care and Merry Christmas to you.

My brother
Bring a picture towards the arrows

Is there a stack stone timlos

Would you consider these marker/ hoot owl trees based on their shape?

Hoot Owl Tree.jpg 5 Knob Tree.jpg
Creek Hoot Owl Tree.jpg Double Hoot Owl Tree.jpg
Spring Hoot Owl Tree.jpg

Photo 1 shows manipulation by humans. There is a thong mark beneath the "hip" (the first bend) of the tree as if it were a Native American trail marker tree. The part that would have confirmed its purpose, however, has been cut or broken off. A guess would be it marked a spring or possibly a camp site.

The others don't except #4 which reminds me of a tree I found in an area frequented by John Murell ... it has what appears to be a section that was manipulated to place something for safe keeping well off the ground. The image doesn't have enough detail there to confirm it, but I would probably check that one out.

Hi guys I was wondering is it a good or bad idea to mirror the images thanks ..ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452192965.314401.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452192987.006800.jpg ...here is a odd one is this an illusion and effects from being mirrored ?ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452193054.357949.jpg

Hey ya'll,

We did make it back, most of us in one piece. Well, that is except for my 33 yr old son, he took a spill over a ledge that was approx. 16 feet tall. Luckily he landed in one piece in scrub oak that had put down about 2 feet of leaves over the years. Funny thing was, when we got him safely standing, I grabbed on to a tree that had a huge hornets nest in it. We nursed our stings the rest of the day. I, unfortunately got the worst of that mess with 21 stings to my face and tongue. It isn't always the big critters you have to watch out for. Thank the pharma companies for antihistamines, (I always pack them in my backpack for these occasions as it has happened before). I will post photos as soon as I return from Arizona. I will also share a story of something that happened to us 2 nights in a row....it's the stuff nightmares are made of....at least for us...
Take care everyone, it sure is good to be back!
bonuntr

Looking forward to it bonuntr. Darn, you guys must be tough as nails to survive that, man those stings would have put a normal person down. Iam glad you guys made it out of there. Ill be like a kid on Christmas eve. now,waiting to hear your story.

Hello , I have to say that that is awesome... wow!!!! I am new here and was wandering if I could get some help?

I believe you are in the right spot for help.
There appears to be small carvings among the large carving.

(Alicio
Willy
Love)

In large letters.
It may be Alicio's grave.
But, zoom in and there appear to be small carvings.

The surface looks like it has been split off to create a flat surface to carve on.

Once again I find it too difficult to see once I zoom in on my phone app.

Hang in this thread for a while.
There are several folks that drop in, looking for a challenge.

Nice find. I hope there is more than I see.

#/;0)~(c)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back