Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Did you zoom in? It's the rat,maybe you don't know what your looking at.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever seen a griffin?. If so what does it represents? It maybe a dragon.

backwoodsbob

do you have a picture of your griffin that you could share I have seen one in shadow I will see if I can find my Picture I posted it once before son here

SURE Deep, let me find one
612acf0d2bd30fdd2cea86f3e830e207.jpg

It looks like there's a witch on it if flipped over

May be I'm looking for answers myself
66f3739a60cef946d4adbe0e709147ae.jpg
b10e8c8fb917b721d39d67b3e19d5a7e.jpg

I don't know what they represent anywhere. Hey we're smiling

Thanks for sharing that Deep. Let me ask this. Look at that picture are you facing east?or maybe s.e.

I would put my money on the spirits. I have already had that experience.

I don't know who or what they were. But my wife and I have had all kinds of things happen to us. At the time I was walking in my bed room and their in front of me was a dark looking shape. It looked almost like a man. My wife was in the room also. I started feeling like my adrenaline was flowing. Like a strength from within. I started talking in some other language. I knew what I was saying. But that's not what was coming from my mouth. I looked at my wife and she looked scared. I tried to let her know it was ok. I'm not sure how long it took but when it was over. I was totally exhausted. The only word I recognize was the word yah we..
That was that one. There has been other times. There is a surveillance system all around my house. There has been a few times that we saw a man standing on the side of my house. I go outside to look he not there. We have some pictures of a man half out of the ground. You can see what he looks like. Only the upper part is visible. I will ask her to find the pictures. There is a video of one that looks like he pulls himself up out of a hole and walks off. Other people say my place is haunted. I tell them it's protected by spirits. I could go on and on. My wife said two of them was trying to lead her to a part of our place. They have shown me the same place. Did you see the picture of the tree next to my house at night. It looks like a demon with an x for one eye. Some time you hear people talking.it don't bother me anymore. The one that watching over us is the king of kings. I have complete faith. This place has a way of draining all my batteries. I could tell you more but don't know if they want me to. There is a higher power. We are a part of it as you know. Crosse, I read your post about spirits and treasure. I say Yes to that. I know that not many take me seriously on here. Because of my small stones. That's all I have. Thanks for sharing Bob

I put my money on God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Amen to that. I can see it on all His creation.

And some want pay. They want to make you doubt yourself and your Faith.
I have seen the word sprites. I'm wondering if it's because I'm close to water. In one section of the site it talks of four water traps. There's the gator stone. Does that mean you will be crushed at the opening or just death by water

any one who can interpret that markings? you can pm me.......... we found that in our digged hole, 42 feet deep

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back