Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

image.jpg the little arrow on this side, i dont understand if I should go that way or somewhere else. The “W” you can only see from the backside, from right behind it crouched. By the Luzvimin codes, the “W” means “Go down” or “ Go down in Front”. I walked the arrow direction with a compass and the detector yesterday. Didnt find nothing. I was thinking maybe the rock is telling me to go down the mountain and then go the direction of the arrow but I dont know. If thats the case, that leads to some really steep bluffs, about 50 ft bluffs. Theres several big trees in that area by the rock. What do I do with the 3 points if I find them? There is also two arrows pointing opposite directions, this is a close up image.jpg
By Luzvimin, it means split between 2 people. Its pretty damn frustrating I cant find whatever is buried. Ive searched about a 100 ft radius around this rock. Once the weather cools down alittle bit, ill be out there everyday.image.jpg

This pic is the main arrow and the 2 opposite arrows.

Last edited:
Any idea if this sign or something? This tree is an iron wood and there may be a reason why they carved this huge hole on this century-old tree.

View attachment 1214543

I would appreciate your insights. TIA

Try following the bend of the tree in a direct path and see if it leads to another sign. Alot of times there with be something Metal buried pointing to another direction and so on.

View attachment 1216134 the little arrow on this side, i dont understand if I should go that way or somewhere else. The “W” you can only see from the backside, from right behind it crouched. By the Luzvimin codes, the “W” means “Go down” or “ Go down in Front”. I walked the arrow direction with a compass and the detector yesterday. Didnt find nothing. I was thinking maybe the rock is telling me to go down the mountain and then go the direction of the arrow but I dont know. If thats the case, that leads to some really steep bluffs, about 50 ft bluffs. Theres several big trees in that area by the rock. What do I do with the 3 points if I find them? There is also two arrows pointing opposite directions, this is a close up View attachment 1216147
By Luzvimin, it means split between 2 people. Its pretty damn frustrating I cant find whatever is buried. Ive searched about a 100 ft radius around this rock. Once the weather cools down alittle bit, ill be out there everyday.View attachment 1216155

This pic is the main arrow and the 2 opposite arrows.

Pretty sure your arrow on the left side is just part of a lightning bolt.
There are many interpretations of signs like M and W but they are really just shapes that represent things out in the field. Sometimes the things they represent can maybe be a distance like the M representing an owl head, or an alignment like a nearby gunsite. They are just things you line up to other locations. The 3 points may line up along the legs or other ways, but it just depends on who did it and how they wrote it down on their maps. Sometimes it can be hard to determine what is what, and that is why you need to use a compass and figure out why things are leading where they are and to what. Even then, the stuff isn't likely going to buried where an ordinary metal detector will reach it. Even with a deep seeking type you will dig alot of empty or spots on marginal or false hits and get frustrated even more. There is no good way to explain it, other than you will have to find the way they aligned things and measured to them and then get lucky that they actually put in on that spot and didn't use one last throw off step from there. These places were mapped out, so think like someone trying to make a layout of markers that would be on a map with bearings and distances. Just make sure there isn't anything in view that would mean death like a bolt, and you may have to look several times to see it. Because they will try to entice you to dig other close by spots with signs, symbols and nearby markers.

hey i gotta quick question if i have an upside horshoe over a pozo cap sign with lines like sunrays over the upside down horshoe what am i looking at

hey i gotta quick question if i have an upside horshoe over a pozo cap sign with lines like sunrays over the upside down horshoe what am i looking at
Can you post a picture of the sign? Do not tell where it is and make sure there is no gps numbers.... That is, if your camera has a gps on it, turn it off before taking the picture.

Hey all....
Over the next few days, I would like to post some photos of a puzzle that has eluded me for over 7 years now. I would love any help I could get! It concerns a stone heart, 2 turtles, and a stone map carved in to the heart. As I have had no luck as of yet, I am in hopes someone here could give me some sound advice on the mystery. We are planning an 18 day excursion into the back country where the mystery lies, and before we go, I would like some new ideas. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE HELPFUL. I will start downloading the photos tomorrow, in hopes some of you can help.
Thanks in advance......

The puzzle...

Hey all,
As promised, I am downloading some photos for your consideration and help. This will take a couple of days as I have to hand draw a map to show the relationship of these signs to each other. Hopefully you can all help!

This first photo is a hand shaped stone heart, it measures 17" high by 18" wide. It is round underneath and extends over a foot into the ground. This was figured by probing,(not by moving or touching the heart in any way, shape, or form).

Next, (using Windows Paint), I have superimposed lines onto the stone, so you will be able to see what is inscribed on it. As it has been weathering for what may be hundreds of years, I had to wait until dark, and place lights across it, showing the map on it. The key is below...

RED = The area that has been smoothed before inscribing it.
GREEN = Lines that are definitely hand etched into the stone.
GREEN DASHED = Possible lines that are not defined well enough to say for sure.
ORANGE = Drill holes in the stone.
ORANGE CIRCLE = Possible Drill Hole

big fandango pk heart with map nevada.JPG

Last edited:
More Puzzle....

Ok....

I have posted the heart stone map in a previous post. These two turtles lie 162 yards, 1 foot in a southerly direction from the heart. (see diagram) I am sure they are turtles, as there are MANY confirmations around them. I know many believe that unless a turtle weighs a metric ton, it is not a turtle. This is definitely not true,(as I found out the hard way in a loss to other treasure hunters in the 1980's). I am posting photos of the two together, and the one singular. It has two front flippers, a head, and a tail that depicts another heart. The other "turtle" has no flippers, head, or tail, but has a pointer in it. The direction the turtle with the head lies at exactly 0 degrees, (north). The heart line,(as drawn from point to meeting of the crests, lies at 50 degrees. In the diagram below,(drawn poorly and in a hurry by me), shows a dashed line. This is the line of ledges that drop from 32 feet to 67 feet depending on where you stand. The last photo is of a skull carved in to a juniper stump. The story behind this is strange. I had let my middle son take the camera one day, a camera he was not familiar with I might add. He was excited and took the photo because he was amazed at how massive the stump was cut,(not because of the skull carved into it). On our return home, I downloaded the photos and asked him why he had not called my attention to the skull. He replied he had never seen it! (The next summer we found he had cataracts that had made him legally blind. He suffered in silence as he became resigned to going blind. He now has had sucessful surgery, and sees better than I do.) On our return trip this fall we are in hopes of finding the skull stump. It lies below the ledges. On with the photos....

doublebfpnev.JPG
Two turtles side by side. I had to remove trees from the center of both.

lincolncountyturte.JPG
Close up of first turtle

diagram.JPG
Diagram of turtles to heart in relation to ledges

As Tnet keeps telling me at failed at uploading the next two photos I will try again later.

Anyone have any ideas???

What Is at the intersection of the two lines the hearts make and how far is it?

Still more puzzle

Hey all....
From the center of the heart to where it crosses the turtle line is 476 feet, from the turtle line to where it crosses the heart line is 616 feet 6 inches.

Below, (finally), is a picture of the skull carved into the massive juniper stump. At the time the photo was taken, my son didn't realize what he was taking the photo of. He was just taking a photo of what he thought was a massive stump, (he estimated it at 2 1/2 feet in diameter, and cut a just over 5 feet in height.) It wasn't until we returned home that I noticed the skull carved into the tree. (Some things are meant to be. Just imagine, in a forest of tens of thousands of junipers, he takes the photo from the angle needed to see the skull! The odds are incredible.) We are hoping to locate the stump on our return trip in a little over a week...

skullonstumplincolnconev.JPG

Well, that's about it.....any help will be appreciated. We are packing in to the site in a few days, (I used to make the hike in a day, but with age starting to set in, it takes a day and a half now) I will be checking back often to see if anyone has any ideas before we set off.
Thanks to all,
bonuntr

And remember.....The treasure lies in our hearts and in our memories....Gold and Silver lose thier shine when one is facing death.

A skull would just mean something is buried nearby. They are at alot of sites, sometimes pretty large images, but the smaller the better, cause then you are closer. Golgotha was a later meaning, if Christ is representing the treasure. I'd post an example, but my internet is being throttled lately for some reason and I can't upload anything.

Look for owls that are cut or made in the trees, sometimes an old tree that sheared off about 6-10 feet up will have one near the top where the tree broke and have some small limbs pointing off it. Just look for the ears of the owl, there will be faint eyes made as well if it is one, but it will look fairly natural and not super obvious. They can also use the trees and owls to make triangles to center something or shoot off to something.

Last edited:
A skull would just mean something is buried nearby. They are at alot of sites, sometimes pretty large images, but the smaller the better, cause then you are closer. Golgotha was a later meaning, if Christ is representing the treasure. I'd post an example, but my internet is being throttled lately for some reason and I can't upload anything.

Look for owls that are cut or made in the trees, sometimes an old tree that sheared off about 6-10 feet up will have one near the top where the tree broke and have some small limbs pointing off it. Just look for the ears of the owl, there will be faint eyes made as well if it is one, but it will look fairly natural and not super obvious. They can also use the trees and owls to make triangles to center something or shoot off to something.

I like the owl idea too. I've seen a setup something like this on top of a bluff. You might find a carving on the vertical part of the bluff toward where the 50 deg line is from the heart. Also, if that heart is buried in the ground so that it can't be moved if it is kicked, run a line from the notch at the heart lobes to the notch on the lower part of the heart, looks like there's a notch there, and check that line out 100-200 feet from the heart.

If you are seeing 50 degrees you are holding your compass by hand and eyeballing it. It will always be off, but sometimes a consistent number depending how you hold it and line it up. I used to do it that way as well so I know what happens when you do it.

bountr, taking what other says
.. maybe where lines intersect? lines of heart and turtle/s

THANK YOU to all.....We are leaving for the site tomorrow....will return on the 31st of October. Hoping to unlock mysteries long since forgotten....

We see what we are supposed to see. The 4 cardinal directions is important. I have found his set up before. You are about as close as you could get. Now to use the rock map. What did you find there. You may find some areas like caves with orientation to the east. Look for pozos about knee high also.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Yall know if he is successful we will never here from him again! 😊

This is a small stone of the rat. A stash place. Some have told me they didn't put stuff on small stones. Here it is.
36e62f19880c6ccfd89ae633f2104289.jpg
5817f771da8d67c4325d876e46985d40.jpg
fdc9e2038967469e14be184503cabfad.jpg
can anyone interpret what it's saying. If more pictures are need let me know

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back