Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Here, I don't like doing this anymore, but here is your picture and the first line to follow. I am not sure how you are unable to look over the beak, because you can stand right on the platform rock with the sunsign I circled there, but really it looks like you just stand on the boulder there on the ground just to the left. There is another bird sunsign that seen across the eagle's beak in the background. FullSizeRender_2 line to follow.jpg

I'm curious now, Perhaps you misunderstood which side to look over the eagle's beak from? The picture clearly shows you can look right over it and thru the tree that makes a "V" from standing on the boulders in the foreground. Did you try that? Maybe I didn't explain it well enough, it's hard to specifically explain this stuff over the internet without writing a wall of text.

jwhedon,most wont look at all like anything,let the camera show you. AS you keep going out, you'll get better and better at it. Keep at it, you will have times that you doubt it. work the crap out of the camera,both stones, shadow,sun spots. its all angles,lighting,time of day,month of the year,luck. that is a great angle on that eagle, even though in person at the site it looks like nothing. you will develop a eye for things.the cameras gonna be your best teacher right now in the field. nice photo. Listen to Quinoa.

Quinoa ~ Thanks for more clarification... I'll admit I will need to try a few more things when I go back (maybe tomorrow), but I was standing on the rock right where you have it circled... all over that rock... but I was stuck on one idea and trying to look DOWN through the 'gun site'... not UP... I just wasn't thinking outside the box. The next time I go out will be on my own, and I will actually do a good job of mapping out the area... there are some other things (like the big hole in the side of the mountain in one of the pics I posted (will post again in this post) that is directly in alignment (to the East) with the marking on the rock...

FullSizeRender_4 (1).jpg

I can tell you I have seen literally dozens upon dozens of these sort of alignments and monuments. They won't look perfect or man made when you get up close. If you can't look over it, then try standing where I said it should make a heart and look under it's beak thru the v of the trees. There will also often be an alignment directly where the eagle looks and directly behind where it looks. Pretty much four directions. Front, back, and perpendicular sides to it. These are placed specifically where they are to line up to multiple places and are said to Represent John, the 4th Gospel from the bible. The things that align will just be other types markers but they are what is important to figure the site out as well what Compass bearings they are on from it. Just look for anything out of place such as boulders or things that take shape or stick up or are off color to the surroundings. Pretty much most of the stuff you thought was natural before until you are able to take the time to look at it and put a compass to it.

The Eagle is facing SW

Here, I don't like doing this anymore, but here is your picture and the first line to follow. I am not sure how you are unable to look over the beak, because you can stand right on the platform rock with the sunsign I circled there, but really it looks like you just stand on the boulder there on the ground just to the left. There is another bird sunsign that seen across the eagle's beak in the background.View attachment 1211234

I know you don't like to do it anymore, but this REALLY helped me... thanks.

jwhedon,most wont look at all like anything,let the camera show you. AS you keep going out, you'll get better and better at it. Keep at it, you will have times that you doubt it. work the crap out of the camera,both stones, shadow,sun spots. its all angles,lighting,time of day,month of the year,luck. that is a great angle on that eagle, even though in person at the site it looks like nothing. you will develop a eye for things.the cameras gonna be your best teacher right now in the field. nice photo. Listen to Quinoa.

Thanks Dog (have you seen the South Park where Cartman is Dog the Bounty Hunter... ermmm... Hall Monitor)? I actually met the real Dog one time when they were in Denver a LONG time ago... 1998 I think.

Yes, the camera really helps. I can't wait to learn more and more as time goes on.

Ok....I am in dire need of help with these particular blazes. The one in the center is driving me crazy. Any ideas as to what they mean in context? It is like reading a book that is in a language that has never been written. I am perplexed......

View attachment 1209901

Here is another at which I am sort of confused. It lies in an amazingly steep, treacherous canyon of solid granite. There is a small patch of trees in the canyon, and this blaze in a blaze is on the biggest tree. Could it mean there is a triangle up the canyon, and in one corner of it there is something covered? Once again, any help will be appreciated...

View attachment 1209904

Bytheway.....I don't want to get into a conversation on how old the blazes are,(I have 50 lbs. of research materials on that subject), just the meaning of the blazes...

Looks like Ute Medicine Tree to me ... but what do I know?

medicine%20tree.jpg

Harv-and-Med-Tree-Corrected.jpg

Ute Culturally Modified Trees

image.jpg Trying to figure out what this symbol on the rock means. Not sure where to start digging. Any help would be appreciated.

image.jpg where is this telling me to dig? This is from the back of the rock-image.jpg. Need help. This rock is on a very rocky slope on a little flat on the side of the mountain. If you seen it in person, its unreal how much sympolism is used. I know the “W” from the backside means “Go down to the front”, and the front is suppose to mean “ treasure on this side”. My question is which side “left” or “Right”. Does it mean its buried in the front? I dug down both sides of it 12 inches or so, I never dug out the front of it. How old do you think the carvings are?

Last edited:
JJ, The jagged edge on the left side of first photo means lightning and you can see the tip point of it was cut as a shadow there. These are tricky spots and they want to show you likely dig spots to zap you when you dig deep enough because you are able to see signs and they know you are after the stuff they buried. Maybe use the top tips of the rock to gunsite over to another spot. Maybe somewhere near the large tree in the background Of second photo. Near the large tree in the background in the first picture as well appears to be a large set of owl eyes, which would be staring at or over the tips of your foreground monument. Also take compass bearings and look for other nearby out of place markers otherwise you will be digging traps when using signs. I would be very cautious of doing anything where there is something telling you to dig right over the spot. Map the site out is likely your best bet and try to figure stuff out from there.

Last edited:
Heres the pic of the little triangle up close image.jpg the “W” is pointing South.

Quinoa ~ Thanks for more clarification... I'll admit I will need to try a few more things when I go back (maybe tomorrow), but I was standing on the rock right where you have it circled... all over that rock... but I was stuck on one idea and trying to look DOWN through the 'gun site'... not UP... I just wasn't thinking outside the box. The next time I go out will be on my own, and I will actually do a good job of mapping out the area... there are some other things (like the big hole in the side of the mountain in one of the pics I posted (will post again in this post) that is directly in alignment (to the East) with the marking on the rock...

View attachment 1211514
image.jpg Idk if this will help or not. It could also mean treasure underneath.

Last edited:
Any idea if this sign or something? This tree is an iron wood and there may be a reason why they carved this huge hole on this century-old tree.

IMG_9523.JPG

I would appreciate your insights. TIA

Not all monuments are meant to be line of site...When you find animals ect. try to think of the nature of the animal in question. Birds mislead...follow the tail verses the head. Birds lead pray away from the nest. Keep the brain thinking like the picture.

Followed the line of sight of this rockimage.jpg
About a half a mile away I came to 5 hootowl trees pointing the same direction image.jpg
I couldnt get all the trees in the pic. It may be old indian trail but Ive never heard of them putting carvings in Rock like this.

The tri-tipped rock means there are 3 points nearby the rock, often all out in front.. One is the large tree, not sure which are the other 2 points. The Rock itself could be one of the points. The rock out in front is also a map and tells how to use the triangle, there is a small heart representing the triangle below the middle point about midway down the rock face and slightly off to right. A faint crackline comes down from the middle point and hits one of it's lobes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back