Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

ill answer for him, colorado, escalates most likely

61e23beb59dcf821a89023d180b8b414.jpg

You cab see what the.box represents. The left center has a mouse symbol next to the pit. Let me know how much gold you find. I'm very confident. Be careful with the traps. I don't see them at the pit but im going just off that one sign. There are more than the one. Good luck.Bob

I have quite a few pictures to upload and a bit of info, but not too much...

1. The Square/4 Squares/Diamond from the earlier pics there are quite a few more up close, far away, etc. - The top of the square is facing North East... that makes the points face due N, due E, due W, due W.
2. There are some other carvings on a rock right across from this one... they looked more like graffiti to me before, but you never know... thought I'd include... a spiral & 'V4CE' is what they look like to me.
3. The cavern/cave isn't really that, but does go back a bit into some crevices.
4. As I was hiking in, there's no real trails that lead UP into the mountainside, but I could make out what looked like some upper trails with possibly some caves, will check out next time... but it's pretty steep...
5. Not much more info to give, hoping these pics yield some more great info from all of you.

FullSizeRender_4 (1).jpgFullSizeRender_3 (1).jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender_4.jpgFullSizeRender_3.jpgFullSizeRender_2.jpgFullSizeRender_1.jpg

OK... so this was mentioned in an earlier post that it looked like there may be a head or face carved... I can see it and it looks like it to me, but it may just be erosion... I know this is all speculative and you have to really LOOK for things people didn't really want anyone else to find...

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

That first picture has the Jesuits initials on the inside of the cave the jis backwards. Are you sure it's not just sealed up. I hear it's some hard stuff. I saw some stuff on the other pictures that not good. So you need to have someone with you.

OK... so this was mentioned in an earlier post that it looked like there may be a head or face carved... I can see it and it looks like it to me, but it may just be erosion... I know this is all speculative and you have to really LOOK for things people didn't really want anyone else to find...

View attachment 1208877
Try sighting straight over the eagle's beak thru the forked tree behind it. There is a little notch on the beak to use as a gunsite. You'll probably have to clear some of the brush to see what is back there. Could be another marker, could be a covered entrance.

You'll know you will have it lined up right because the beak and the the bottom of the V of the trees will come together to form a heart.

What do you think about the other carvings?

The spiral ( snake? ) I've read has been used to warn of poison traps?

Any thoughts on the V4CE? Just graffiti?

I can't wait to get back out and line up the beak and tree and also check the crevice to see if it just looks 'blocked'.

If you make it back out there,try and photo some shadows that the stones create, not the brush, unless its a placed dried branch or twig. i have found dried wood in the area i hunt used as signs. thanks again for the photos and info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back