THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone. :coffee2:
20240408_163005~3.jpg

Good morning all! I’ve got the hanta virus and a new to me Truck! Only 333,000 miles. She’s but a wee lad. Now to make something out of er!

This old square body was a rusty pile of possum droppings when I drug it home. Just a little elbow grease.

Attachments

• 7B7A456C-AADB-407F-87E4-A10F3BDE299E.jpeg
    7B7A456C-AADB-407F-87E4-A10F3BDE299E.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
  • 610CD735-2CAB-4ACC-BFFA-2BD398049E88.jpeg
    610CD735-2CAB-4ACC-BFFA-2BD398049E88.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Good morning all! I’ve got the hanta virus and a new to me Truck! Only 333,000 miles. She’s but a wee lad. Now to make something out of er!

This old square body was a rusty pile of possum droppings when I drug it home. Just a little elbow grease.
A project truck-the right hand picture of the snowy chevy is nice.
(Though if you're trying to make the left one look like he right one-best of luck)

Sorry to hear that you have contacted the Hantavirus (I have never heard of the term before)
How does a pirate get rid of such a virus

So a quick Google search.......

What kills hantavirus?

The virus, which is able to survive in the environment for a few hours or days (for example, in dirt and dust in the shade or in rodent nests) can be killed by most household
disinfectants, such as bleach, detergents, or alcohol. Exposure to the sun's UV rays can also kill the virus.

Too long of a explanation-here's the pirates version.
Drink a bottle of rum in the sun.:headbang::laughing7:
(No need to thank me in the morning-cause you won't remember anything in the morning)

It was a hairy feathered experience for our Hairy Woodpecker this morning.
He decided to try to do a kitchen window entry.
So I did a little beak waterboarding. Popped him out of shock.
30 minutes later he flew up into the tree looking for food.
20240409_103137.jpg
20240409_103231.jpg

It was a hairy feathered experience for our Hairy Woodpecker this morning.
He decided to try to do a kitchen window entry.
So I did a little beak waterboarding. Popped him out of shock.
30 minutes later he flew up into the tree looking for food.
View attachment 2142431View attachment 2142432
Our kitchen window is too dirty for that accident to happen.
Your bird's cousin waited for me to leave the sink to hit the suet hanging near the window yesterday.
The piliated has hit it too recently. Like most though ; it won't tolerate my taking a picture.
I've tried.

Well done on the recovery. (Ding a ling bird.)

Afternoon Pirates!! Up at the crack of dawn drive to Coventry.. do work stuff.. drive home 😅 the wild weather continues sun, rain, cloudy, gusty winds.. 😞 xx wardrobe choices are hazardous when leaving the safety of ur working from home pyjamas 🙄 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back