THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

well there was me thinking i was living the dream with my simple but delicious toast choice… meanwhile you lot are next level breakfast/bread Masters 😞 xx

They have about 6 sourdough breads they don't list.
Couple times a year 50-70 loaf order.

I can never complain about the wholesale discount.

They have about 6 sourdough breads they don't list.
Couple times a year 50-70 loaf order.

I can never complain about the wholesale discount.
Blimey… im keeping this all very hush hush.. if mr woo discovers there are so many bread choices out there.. id be bankrupt 😳… however i do have a bread maker machine and have mastered delicious home made bread…( but this was before i discovered metal detecting obvs) …😆 xx

Blimey… im keeping this all very hush hush.. if mr woo discovers there are so many bread choices out there.. id be bankrupt 😳… however i do have a bread maker machine and have mastered delicious home made bread…( but this was before i discovered metal detecting obvs) …😆 xx
I never have taken advantage of knowing information.
So Mr. Woo for a $20 note I'll tell you the better bread choices.

Blossom for $50 note I don't know anything about bread.😁

Those that will be in the path of the eclipse, hoping you'll all have for clear skies.
We would if they'd quit spraying the sky. I know, I know, that's all conspiracy theory nonsense. I used to say that too. But I've seen it too many times, and this morning was no exception. Wake up to clear skies, see a jet trail overhead. Soon another. Before you know it, a "grid" of these trails, which all just "flatten out" and now we have cloudy skies. High and thin clouds, but still. I should do a time lapse video of it some morning.

We would if they'd quit spraying the sky. I know, I know, that's all conspiracy theory nonsense. I used to say that too. But I've seen it too many times, and this morning was no exception. Wake up to clear skies, see a jet trail overhead. Soon another. Before you know it, a "grid" of these trails, which all just "flatten out" and now we have cloudy skies. High and thin clouds, but still. I should do a time lapse video of it some morning.
I agree with your observations. Observing the obvious is not a conspiracy theory. The same thing has been going on here in Florida where I live. We have had the cloudiest winter I can recall in over 60 years. Planes every day and rockets going off at least once a week, sometimes 3 times. I live just south of the Cape & it shakes the house. What the hell are they shooting up there? Sadly, I do not trust the government or the news and pay scant attention to either. I don't want to waste my time listening to lies.

I agree with your observations. Observing the obvious is not a conspiracy theory. The same thing has been going on here in Florida where I live. We have had the cloudiest winter I can recall in over 60 years. Planes every day and rockets going off at least once a week, sometimes 3 times. I live just south of the Cape & it shakes the house. What the hell are they shooting up there? Sadly, I do not trust the government or the news and pay scant attention to either. I don't want to waste my time listening to lies.
We headed over to the event, arriving early to find the ring. It seems the hay bales was now on the spot.

Oh well the next time.

The trails were really showing up this PM.
8 perfectly spaced lines running east/west.
1 jet flying diagonally across.
I get what jet trails are, but not what we're seeing nowadays.

Anyways it was pretty awesome during the totality.
Roosters were crowing, the peepers in the big pond all started chirping crazy load.
Good afternoon was had.

We didn't have enough eclipse here to even ponder it, so I went out to an old dump with my detector.
No coins, but a couple of marbles and an old Chrysler badge.

Attachments

• IMG_6819.jpg
    IMG_6819.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
We headed over to the event, arriving early to find the ring. It seems the hay bales was now on the spot.

Oh well the next time.

The trails were really showing up this PM.
8 perfectly spaced lines running east/west.
1 jet flying diagonally across.
I get what jet trails are, but not what we're seeing nowadays.

Anyways it was pretty awesome during the totality.
Roosters were crowing, the peepers in the big pond all started chirping crazy load.
Good afternoon was had.
We don't see that where I am but I recently listened to something about that in the US. Several accounts were spoken about like you and others here described. Clear skies, then crisscrossed trails in pattern then cloudy day. On the show they mentioned Bill Gates and how he proposed to put stuff in the high level atmosphere to cut heat from the sun causing global warming. Is what you guys are seeing experiments with that? I don't know.
I tell you what though, that guys a trip, Gates. It's as if he wants to run the world. Don't eat this, eat that, stop farming, inject the world with vaccines, create world vax passports, digital money systems. And all the land he's buying up everywhere, whats with that? Guys got way, way too much influence in things globally.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back