THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I am not sure what to think of that article / science work... the lizards... I highly doubt.. have developed anything new they did not already have.

heh
Wife was questioning that also, it just doesn't happen over a season. Will there be a bad hurricane season coming this year-just go look at the lizard to see if it's feet are bigger. :laughing7:
Kind of like the furry marmot they drag out in Feb. to forecast the upcoming spring. But I stick to the true/tested of all creatures for my Long range forecasting, the length of the stripes.
E84151C9-16B5-4407-8308-A82B76C954A1_4_5005_c.jpeg

Good morning folks

Morning AARC and pepperj

Good morning rook and Dave.

We had 4 popcorn showers yesterday!:hello2:Decided to excavate the driveway-take the grade down-by the end of the day it was soupy. Now if I can get the blade turned around it would make the grading a whole lot easier.

Good morning Dave.

Have a busy day ahead today... :laughing7:

First, I have to pick up my companies 22' flat-bed trailer from our storage yard. Then I have to drive to the west end of Toronto to pick up some repaired equipment from one of our service centers for delivery to one of my Home Depot Tool Rental accounts in Mississauga, ON. I then head to my companies warehouse in SW Mississauga to pick up 4 skid loads of cargo to deliver to a buddy in Eastern Ontario on Thursday morning on route to Ottawa, ON.

Hey, at least we have a holiday tomorrow for Canada Day!

Anyway, I'm off now... keep cool everyone. :thumbsup:
Dave

pepper
Are you getting rain now? Or lately

Dave, you guys be careful out there. Have a good one.

Dave, you guys be careful out there. Have a good one.
Dave is a very safe driver.
He just gets tickets for speeding when we're meeting up for a day of detecting. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back