THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

There was an incident at a local food store, right out side their door yesterday at 3 in the afternoon, in front of everyone. It all went down it seconds! A car whips up 4 people hop out yelling and shove a woman pushing a shopping cart of groceries to the ground. They throw the food & themselves into the car and take off, fish tailing out of the parking lot.
This is not to add to any ones anxiety but to let you know to be aware of your surroundings & people. Look around before getting out of your car or a store.

The woman was ok a few scrapes, I hope the store replaces her stolen items.
The store has a police officer in the store. I think they now need one out side too.

==========

Unfortunately Beeps, that has been happening in our small city for several weeks. These morons have NO idea on how many have a permit to carry in our state. They are taking a huge chance of "Cart Jacking" the elderly. Our state also allows those with a permit to take action if we, or those around us, are threatened. My little sister is in her 60's and she is armed. Just no end to the amount of stupidity and the lowlifes in our society.
This kind of action will probably only increase. Reminds me of when we had gas shortages and the lowlifes would take buckets and during the night punch a hole in gas tanks in order to steal gas. :dontknow:

Good morning Simon.

And good night folks.

Nighty night.

DSC00979.JPGDSC00405.JPGDSC00978.JPG

I dug 7 square nails today, including a larger on that was bent on purpose to be used as a hook of some sort. I ran out of daylight, so pics tomorrow. I'll be around for once.

Maybe.

I didn't do it as points were more than I wanted to use ...But knew a gal that used large nails for horse hoof picks. Unbent , bent being how many/most picks bought or made are.

But...Who knows what a found nail knew?

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Simon1
Keep my distance ?

I don't have coodies..........that I am aware of :dontknow:

WannaDig3687 replied:

Just a flea circus.

==========

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh Sis, that might just cost you
:crybaby2::nono:

Good morning Treasure people.

Morning ARC AND Simon.

What's going on Simon?

Freezing rain. Dreary morning :sadsmiley:

What's going on at Rook's place ?

Not to pushed to do anything. Gotta walk the pup here in a few but just making coffee and checking on the virus.

Sounds like something even I could do right :tongue3:

Well except walk Sadie, I guess I have to keep a 6 foot distance SINCE I am the carrier of a FLEA CIRCUS :sadsmiley: :laughing7:

Have seen a definite change in humor from Sis, G.A.P. and who would believe MetalArc ? :laughing7: Good humor is much needed for sure and we appreciate and enjoy it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back