THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Aussie Boomerang road rage.
He breaks his first one 😂
View attachment 2166624
Aussies banned personal protection firearms. People like this are then emboldened. In Florida he would be in the morgue shortly after he broke the window. The castle doctrine applies to your vehicle.

Last edited:
20240902_063158.jpg

Good morning

I'm just catching up on the posts. Sounds like hospital hell, and from the posts, I'm guessing no sleep either. (But then, how anyone can "rest" in a hospital is beyond me.). I hope they get it figured out and get you back to normal soon.
Well a fitting 20 minute rest. Till an angry old arf grabbed a nurse by her crotch.
Jerk
Except he already has a broken back and arm.

Going up to the wards now.
More blood drawn, pump is a pumping.

That photo looks fake. But it isn't. That building and the logs it was made from were massive. There's a photo gallery here that's just incredible.
Actually the largest log building is in Quebec.
Built by a Finlander.
The west coast had some huge timber.
I'll find a picture of what I am trying say.

In a room now, man this bed feels good.
So quiet also none of this 1.5 ft away.
Went off so many times.

Good morning all. I have some great news for me. I have been looking for a certain book "The Enchanted Village " ThAnks to Revelantchair77 I got it off of ebay yesterday :) I had been checking ebay every day I would check it and Amazon first thing in the morning. It was added Yesterday in the afternoon. I bought it before anyone else could get it. I guess now i will start checking Ebay 2 or 3 times a day :)
RelicFinder 77 put you onto that.

Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back