THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey Viking.
Portland area before it burned in 1964.(Built 1905.)
"The forestry building."

1725256251340.png

I hope you get better fast!!
Lost 10 lbs off this week from pain.
Keeping me for minimum 2-3 days.
In intravenous pump for antibiotics.
6 more blood
Stabbing jabbing hasn't begun.
No touchy before the pain killer folks.
Looking ugly.
20240901_221129.jpg

Just celebrated my gal's 67th, and our 34th Anniversary by taking a cruise up the East Coast from Fall River, MA, to New Bedford, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Block Island, Newport, RI, and back to Fall River. Great 7-day cruise with only 87-other passengers! - Great Time!

Last edited:
6 more blood
Looking ugly.View attachment 2166626

They get to frogging , confirm they are on guard for blood clots BEFORE they stimulate any being created ,or moving..
Yes they are trying to prevent sepsis while fighting infection. As they should be.

(We lost a friend in a hospital to a broken ankle. Clot free to travel. Crazy.)

They get to frogging , confirm they are on guard for blood clots BEFORE they stimulate any being created ,or moving..
Yes they are trying to prevent sepsis while fighting infection. As they should be.

(We lost a friend in a hospital to a broken ankle. Clot free to travel. Crazy.)
Just had 6 x-rays
MSRA Swabbing

Personal care team on the way.
Just told my pain relief is on it's way also.
They hate that when we take our own care away.

Arf them if they can't fulfill a request.

Just celebrated my gal's 67th, and our 34th Anniversary by taking a cruise up the East Coast from Fall River, MA, to New Bedford, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Block Island, Newport, RI, and back to Fall River. Great 7-day cruise with only 87-other passengers! - Great Time!

Congratulations to you both. Here's hoping many more to come. 👍👍

6 more blood
Looking ugly.View attachment 2166626
Aaaaaaannnnd there goes my afternoon snack and happy drink.....😵‍💫

Seriously, get better Pepper 🌶️ I know your there because its serious, every best wish going your way.

Aaaaaaannnnd there goes my afternoon snack and happy drink.....😵‍💫

Seriously, get better Pepper 🌶️ I know your there because its serious, every best wish going your way.
Sorry about that mate.
The Cap'n said: If there's no pictures it didn't happen. 🤣

Have been on the IV antibiotics myself..not a fun experience to go through! Hoping you do not get any air bubbles in the line and may you make a speedy recovery! Best wishes for some amazing finds when you get out swinging again!

Have been on the IV antibiotics myself..not a fun experience to go through! Hoping you do not get any air bubbles in the line and may you make a speedy recovery! Best wishes for some amazing finds when you get out swinging again!
Got transferred to another area. Staging area for admission.

Nurse asked me how much pain I was in.
Same as when I came in.

No difference?

I haven't been given anything.

Dr shows up, no mask. Sincerely apologies for his mistake, totally on him.
Pain drugs were not transcribed.

It's not my first rodeo so I just wait to state the facts.

Given meds, with back up ready if needed.
Seriously though I don't like white knuckles for 9 hrs

Same as when I came in.

No difference?

I hear yea and 9 hrs is crazy! Unfortunately sounds like the local hospitals here as well..Showed up last week in emerge at just before 8 pm and was finally looked at by someone at 2:30 am and was not discharged until 3:30 am..because in smaller town could not get medication until next day. Hopefully you're stay is a short one and meds give you some relief! Oh and there was a younger fella that had been waiting since 4 pm and only got in an hour or so before i did, was a busy night there..

Good morning all. I have some great news for me. I have been looking for a certain book "The Enchanted Village " ThAnks to Revelantchair77 I got it off of ebay yesterday :) I had been checking ebay every day I would check it and Amazon first thing in the morning. It was added Yesterday in the afternoon. I bought it before anyone else could get it. I guess now i will start checking Ebay 2 or 3 times a day :)

Sorry about that mate.
The Cap'n said: If there's no pictures it didn't happen. 🤣

Same as when I came in.

No difference?

Ok. Im about out tonight. Pep, seriously, everything I have hoping for you. Others like Bart, .......🤔......oh yeah.... hows that lure for fish going? If its not quite there I have some witchetty grub scent you might find handy. 😁👍
And our Viking, ......nah.... nothing.... Nah, yep...keep on keeping on but watch those Violet Crumble bits..... they seriously suck bro! How do they even melt in our Aussie winter?

I hear yea and 9 hrs is crazy! Unfortunately sounds like the local hospitals here as well..Showed up last week in emerge at just before 8 pm and was finally looked at by someone at 2:30 am and was not discharged until 3:30 am..because in smaller town could not get medication until next day. Hopefully you're stay is a short one and meds give you some relief! Oh and there was a younger fella that had been waiting since 4 pm and only got in an hour or so before i did, was a busy night there..
Holiday weekend
The moon is calm but the screamers are out.
Halls are filled with beds.
Emergency still full of patients.
Lots of street people for drugs.(or lack of)
Getting more blood work again.
They're checking off the boxes.

Good morning all. I have some great news for me. I have been looking for a certain book "The Enchanted Village " ThAnks to Revelantchair77 I got it off of ebay yesterday :) I had been checking ebay every day I would check it and Amazon first thing in the morning. It was added Yesterday in the afternoon. I bought it before anyone else could get it. I guess now i will start checking Ebay 2 or 3 times a day :)
Congrats.

I captured some of the action… no way i could get all 184…😅… the man in the beech hut was flabbergasted… he kept say..things like “ Christ they are still coming… “ “ive never seen anything like it” 😂😂
His reaction is understandable. :icon_thumright:

Looks like a great time and a LOT of dogs! Also, that's a very Long Beach -- it's like crossing the Sahara to get to the water!

Holiday weekend
The moon is calm but the screamers are out.
Halls are filled with beds.
Emergency still full of patients.
Lots of street people for drugs.(or lack of)
Getting more blood work again.
They're checking off the boxes.
I'm just catching up on the posts. Sounds like hospital hell, and from the posts, I'm guessing no sleep either. (But then, how anyone can "rest" in a hospital is beyond me.). I hope they get it figured out and get you back to normal soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back