THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I made it out for a 4 hour hunt yesterday, went to the mountains to beat the heat. We were trying to find an old cabin site and failed. So we wanted something to detect and stop at a camp site we haven’t detected yet.View attachment 2164782I ended up finding 5 Wheaties and silver ring.View attachment 2164784I only found the ring after my friend found one and I walked over to check it out it looked silver and that when I started swinging again and got the signal. I asked him, did you say there another ring here? He said no go away.lolView attachment 2164785
Nice going on the finds Evan!

I love seeing the old guys still to lost to realize they look like idiots trying to follow the kids trends. People watching is one of my favorite pass times.
Its a growing trend too isnt it. I listened to a broadcast just last week called something like the Infantilism of Society. Was about the differences between the generations 30 yrs ago compared to today's. And yeah, when you listened and thought about it was all true. We are living in the Peter Pan generation.

Cannabis psychosis. Really. I guess -- I mean, why not? They've used PMS as a murder defense. Just one more reason to claim "temporary insanity". Welcome to a world where nobody is responsible for anything anymore. (Unless, of course, you're a white male. Those guys are so guilty, they don't even realize it!)
Add climate anxiety now. Its actually a thing that people can be diagnosed with here.

Even with the concentrated super pot.... I can see falling asleep the only effect. She might have been a psycho already! Angel dust? No... weed...
LSD? No.... ganja....
:dontknow:
I worked as night security on a large beach holiday camping area in the 90s. Big area and we had a 4wd we drove in. Covered several kilometres. Thousands of people. Never once had problems with stoners, you'd do a walk through here n there and smell it but there was never an issue with violence or anything from them. Drunks though, it was non stop violence, theft, vandalism.

I see a bad domestic issue... i think she is full of you know what.
He prolly told her about something that set her offf.
He was wanting to break up or he cheated or the likes.
And then she tried to off herself... using the cops in the mix as well.

Don't believe cannabis was solely responsible / did it... never will... no matter what they say.
I personally believe 100% that there are murderers who know exactly what they are going to do and drop or take, use something just before they commit the crime or immediately after it with the intention of pleading whatever induced, under the influence bs. "I didn't know what I was doing your honour, it was like I woke up covered in blood and couldn't believe what I saw, I can't remember anything. I must have blacked out. It was like I woke from a dream or something"
There'd be heaps out there that have done that.
Just like I believe there are murderers in the Police forces and Armed forces killing for fun. You often hear of a police shooting and its like "that shooting didn't make sense, why did they shoot that person". They didn't, they murdered them. They joined to kill, not protect.

I was sitting in my basement, I just rolled myself a taste
Of something green and gold and glorious to get me through the day
Then my friend yelled through the transom "Grab your coat and get your hat, son
There's a nut down on the corner, giving dollar bills away"
But I laid around a bit
And I had another hit
Then I rolled myself a bomber
Then I thought about my mama
Then I fooled around, played around
Jacked around a while and then
I got stoned and I missed it
I got stoned and it rolled right by
I got stoned, oh me, oh my
Now it took seven months of urging just to get that local virgin
With the sweet face up to my place to fool around a bit
And next day she woke up rosy and she snuggled up so cosy
When she asked me how I liked it, Lord, it hurt me to admit
I was stoned and I missed it
I was stoned and it rolled right by (ready to go)
I was stoned, oh me, oh my
I ain't making no excuses for the many things I uses
Just to sweeten my relationships and brighten up my day
But when my earthly race is over and I'm ready for the clover
And they ask me how my life has been, I guess I'll have to say
I was stoned and it rolled right by
I was stoned, oh me, oh my
You can't sing like that condition

I personally believe 100% that there are murderers who know exactly what they are going to do and drop or take, use something just before they commit the crime or immediately after it with the intention of pleading whatever induced, under the influence bs. "I didn't know what I was doing your honour, it was like I woke up covered in blood and couldn't believe what I saw, I can't remember anything. I must have blacked out. It was like I woke from a dream or something"
Just like I believe there are murderers in the Police forces and Armed forces killing for fun. You often hear of a police shooting and its like "that shooting didn't make sense, why did they shoot that person". They didn't, they murdered them. They joined to kill, not protect.
This customer of mine at the scrap yard was always quite, polite, honest.
He had done 10 yrs for a coke rap, and that was never an issue with me.

I treated everyone the same, and they respected that I didn't look down on them.
I had known this guy for 12 yrs or so and one day it was quite, and he told me a story.

The cops beat his brother to death on the Cherry St. Spit.
Took photos, showed him the photos.

Take the rap for the coke, or your mother will get this package of photos.

He stated that it would of killed his mother if she saw them (heart).
So he took the rap.

He said Mom had passed, and now he was going to sue them.
He had the proof that was needed.

He died some months later in the bar, at his table.
What of?
:dontknow: was the cause of death.

There's good and the bad in this world.
It's a fine line between to serve and protect & being a Perp. in a uniform.

I worked as night security on a large beach holiday camping area in the 90s. Big area and we had a 4wd we drove in. Covered several kilometres. Thousands of people. Never once had problems with stoners, you'd do a walk through here n there and smell it but there was never an issue with violence or anything from them. Drunks though, it was non stop violence, theft, vandalism.
You need to be both!! :laughing7:

Inland 50+ miles.

canyonville creek one.jpg

canyonville creek two.jpg

If you are going to kill... Plan ahead! Only a child molester or someone of that ilk of course. If only you know.... I think I said too much! :laughing7:

This customer of mine at the scrap yard was always quite, polite, honest.
He had done 10 yrs for a coke rap, and that was never an issue with me.

I treated everyone the same, and they respected that I didn't look down on them.
I had known this guy for 12 yrs or so and one day it was quite, and he told me a story.

The cops beat his brother to death on the Cherry St. Spit.
Took photos, showed him the photos.

Take the rap for the coke, or your mother will get this package of photos.

He stated that it would of killed his mother if she saw them (heart).
So he took the rap.

He said Mom had passed, and now he was going to sue them.
He had the proof that was needed.

He died some months later in the bar, at his table.
What of?
:dontknow: was the cause of death.

There's good and the bad in this world.
It's a fine line between to serve and protect & being a Perp. in a uniform.
I wonder how huh!
My sister is a social worker. Young client had been sexualy abused, lawyer and cop involved. She never used drugs. Finally got the courage to testify against them. 1 week before trial found dead in a lane with a needle in her arm. Reported as a young junkie that od'. No suspicious circumstances.
Dirtbags.

Whoah, hang on my Viking friend...I dont advise doing that. Like, liquid cleaners can be very bad for ones skin and sparks from angle grinders....man they hurt aywhere let alone private parts. Leave your clothes on bro. 👍
Thank me later 😁
laughing11.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back