THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I made it out for a 4 hour hunt yesterday, went to the mountains to beat the heat. We were trying to find an old cabin site and failed. So we wanted something to detect and stop at a camp site we haven’t detected yet.
IMG_1105.jpeg
I ended up finding 5 Wheaties and silver ring.
IMG_1102.jpeg
I only found the ring after my friend found one and I walked over to check it out it looked silver and that when I started swinging again and got the signal. I asked him, did you say there another ring here? He said no go away.lol
IMG_1103.jpeg

Cannabis psychosis. Really. I guess -- I mean, why not? They've used PMS as a murder defense. Just one more reason to claim "temporary insanity". Welcome to a world where nobody is responsible for anything anymore. (Unless, of course, you're a white male. Those guys are so guilty, they don't even realize it!)

I made it out for a 4 hour hunt yesterday, went to the mountains to beat the heat. We were trying to find an old cabin site and failed. So we wanted something to detect and stop at a camp site we haven’t detected yet.View attachment 2164782I ended up finding 5 Wheaties and silver ring.View attachment 2164784I only found the ring after my friend found one and I walked over to check it out it looked silver and that when I started swinging again and got the signal. I asked him, did you say there another ring here? He said no go away.lolView attachment 2164785
Nice ring what stones are in it?

Why not use that Canabis defense for DUI? Alcohol changes people's behavior too but it's always, " you were sober before you got drunk" and they throw the book at you. Rightly so, I'm in no way condoning drinking and driving. She was sober before she got high.
Screenshot_20240818-180311_DuckDuckGo.jpg
She should have known better. We've become a society of excuses.

Just when you think you have heard it all.... this crock of crap.
This is the biggest load of sh-t i have ever heard and an obvious blatant attempt to continue spreading falsehoods.
Even with the concentrated super pot.... I can see falling asleep the only effect. She might have been a psycho already! Angel dust? No... weed...
LSD? No.... ganja....
:dontknow:

Even with the concentrated super pot.... I can see falling asleep the only effect. She might have been a psycho already! Angel dust? No... weed...
LSD? No.... ganja....
:dontknow:
Absolutely 100% correct.
I have never in my entire life heard of such an absurd thing.
Immediately upon reading it i wondered if there was any tox screen done on her to see exactly what was in her bloodstream.
There is something terribly amiss here.
Not only that... but IF... repeat IF... in the REMOTE possibility she did that due to high potency pot she had a major screw loose to begin with... something so rare that myself or the other 20 people who have heard this story have never heard about or even rumored about.
This was decided by a bunch of uneducated closed minded morons with reefer madness in their brains.

Absolutely 100% correct.
I have never in my entire life heard of such an absurd thing.
Immediately upon reading it i wondered if there was any tox screen done on her to see exactly what was in her bloodstream.
There is something terribly amiss here.
Not only that... but IF... repeat IF... in the REMOTE possibility she did that due to high potency pot she had a major screw loose to begin with... something so rare that myself or the other 20 people who have heard this story have never heard about or even rumored about.
This was decided by a bunch of uneducated closed minded morons with reefer madness in their brains.
The article claimed she didn't have any other substance in the body.
But what about nontoxic substances, pharmaceutical?
Screenshot_20240819_151940_Chrome.jpg

I see a bad domestic issue... i think she is full of you know what.
He prolly told her about something that set her offf.
He was wanting to break up or he cheated or the likes.
And then she tried to off herself... using the cops in the mix as well.

Don't believe cannabis was solely responsible / did it... never will... no matter what they say.

EVEN IF.... it is true...
No matter what she should be doing time... or some mental institution at the very least.

It would be like a drunk that blacks out being not culpable for the head on collision by way of blaming the alcohol caused a black out.

I cannot help but wonder what that judge and jury's personal stance on cannabis is.

Last edited:
  • Weed, or marijuana, is often debated if it’s a narcotic. Under federal law, it’s a Schedule I drug with no agreed medical use.
  • Cannabis has THC which makes people feel high and CBD that might help with health issues without making you feel high.
  • Even though some states allow weed for fun or health reasons, the whole country still sees it as not allowed by federal law.
  • The UN changed how they see cannabis; now they think it can be both good for health and risky to abuse like some medicines.
  • Smoking weed affects your brain fast but can hurt your lungs. Eating foods with weed in them takes longer to work but lasts longer too.

See the commercial for CBD's Own or whatever the "H" it's called? That "spokesman" comes off just like a pusher that came from the street and now can "legally" hook 🪝 you on drugs! "COME ONE, COME ALL!! COME SEE THE CANDY MAN!!!" Sign up with autopay to get your best deal!
🤷‍♂️

And.......some still find *humor* in this whole shtick!

Last edited:
  • Weed, or marijuana, is often debated if it’s a narcotic. Under federal law, it’s a Schedule I drug with no agreed medical use.
  • Cannabis has THC which makes people feel high and CBD that might help with health issues without making you feel high.
  • Even though some states allow weed for fun or health reasons, the whole country still sees it as not allowed by federal law.
  • The UN changed how they see cannabis; now they think it can be both good for health and risky to abuse like some medicines.
  • Smoking weed affects your brain fast but can hurt your lungs. Eating foods with weed in them takes longer to work but lasts longer too.
1 oz. Of Red hair in a dozen muffins.
Eating 8 caused a black out.
(Might have been a little smoke and a few rums also)
But not enough to be DWI. with a .08.
Woke up in my LTD 11 in the middle of the parks duck pond.
Water had submerged up to my nipples.
Not charged-but rescued/saved.
They even flushed the other oz.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back