THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Greek hippies? :icon_scratch::dontknow::laughing7:
We are having.. Red eye on the river. A pot festival!!!

red eye.jpg

Last edited:
I finished up the mowing in the berry patch yesterday.
Got the ripe and the almost ripe tomatoes picked as the rains have returned for a few days then cooler weather will split them for sure.

Seems that the blight has taken the tomato crops in many gardens this year because of the amount of moisture.
(Funny the forecast was for a drought) So typical as they something so we should think the opposite it seems.

Saw a 4+ foot Black Rat Snake in the garden-The Mrs said it must after the Moles :hello2:

You need to get some more in there!
Not sure if that was a statement or a demand :dontknow:( Not all that sure on how to get more in there-here snake, snake, snake):laughing7:

For those that missed my Alien Hitch hiker thread picture

They are the coolest looking creatures, I have had them land on me while detecting.
Just like to hang out for some reason.

6 years ago this fall I had this gal land on me.
She really was quite friendly, and seemed to rather be on the glove than anywhere else.
20181010_175249.jpg

I asked her if she knew where the keepers were and she pointed over there in the field. :laughing7:
20181010_175234(0).jpg

How many inches did they pour?
Relief cuts are needed for sure, if any part cracks it will stop at the cut.
4 inches. 3500 p.s.i..

I told the builder equipment could go on my prior concrete after I built up the ground on the corner of it. Now there's 4 fractures in it . Not along the relief cuts . (A couple are either side of one if recalled correctly.)
I'm not too surprised though. Just like breaking ice from the edge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back